Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

“It Is A Lie! I Didn't Dole Out Vehicles To Bandits” — Bello Matawalle - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “It Is A Lie! I Didn't Dole Out Vehicles To Bandits” — Bello Matawalle (10464 Views)

Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) / Bello Matawalle Criticised For Buying Exotic Cars For Commissioners / Governor Bello Matawalle To Join APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “It Is A Lie! I Didn't Dole Out Vehicles To Bandits” — Bello Matawalle by Fheelzz(m): 8:20am On Jan 21, 2021
DAMN ISSORYT If hin like make hin donate na their region make dem no carry their foolishness reach here sha
Re: “It Is A Lie! I Didn't Dole Out Vehicles To Bandits” — Bello Matawalle by wwwihy: 8:20am On Jan 21, 2021
wwwihy:
Sahara Reporters can lie

And they will never apologize
Re: “It Is A Lie! I Didn't Dole Out Vehicles To Bandits” — Bello Matawalle by kulrunsman79(m): 8:22am On Jan 21, 2021
Was anyone expecting them to accept the guilt? Haba! I don't believe any rumour until government comes out to deny it..
Re: “It Is A Lie! I Didn't Dole Out Vehicles To Bandits” — Bello Matawalle by Angelfrost(m): 8:22am On Jan 21, 2021
Nadaken:
After all your romance with bandits in zamfara i can't take your Taqiya seriously

El-rufai defended his funding of herdsmen Terrorists

Masari defended his funding for terrorist

You all are the same

One and the same...

They use terrorism as smokescreens to hide their corrupt acts in office.

That a select set of wretched and poor people die in the process means absolutely nothing to them... It's all collateral damage to them.

The wickedness and greed of these Northern elites will never be quantifiable or comparable.
Re: “It Is A Lie! I Didn't Dole Out Vehicles To Bandits” — Bello Matawalle by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 21, 2021
so how the vehicle for the agencies get to the Bandit
I don't know why when government officials comes out to deny something, that the absolute end of the story full stop
I won't say anything sha
Re: “It Is A Lie! I Didn't Dole Out Vehicles To Bandits” — Bello Matawalle by peterjulius00(m): 8:23am On Jan 21, 2021
Why is our politicians so so bad that they even give out car as gift to thief and give them money to push their criminal act more and more. God forgive them. God is watching.
Re: “It Is A Lie! I Didn't Dole Out Vehicles To Bandits” — Bello Matawalle by tete7000(m): 8:27am On Jan 21, 2021
And it is a lie too that Christians are members of Bokoharams. If you can tell such a grievous lie against Christians to play down havoc being wrecked by your terrorists brother, then this your denial can not be believed. Once a liar, always a liar.
Re: “It Is A Lie! I Didn't Dole Out Vehicles To Bandits” — Bello Matawalle by Blackdisciple(m): 8:29am On Jan 21, 2021
Let this Administration keep on the denying game....
The end shall justify the means.
Re: “It Is A Lie! I Didn't Dole Out Vehicles To Bandits” — Bello Matawalle by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 21, 2021
This governor eh

Re: “It Is A Lie! I Didn't Dole Out Vehicles To Bandits” — Bello Matawalle by Hollusilva28(m): 8:30am On Jan 21, 2021
lol

Re: “It Is A Lie! I Didn't Dole Out Vehicles To Bandits” — Bello Matawalle by shegzydave(m): 8:31am On Jan 21, 2021
I no believe the governor
Why didntnhe deny it when the news first came out before the bandit struck, or he will deny he didnt see it?? Now when the bandit struck he quickly deny it that he ddmt dole out vehicles to bandit..... All of una yiur days on earth are numbered.....

1 Like

Re: “It Is A Lie! I Didn't Dole Out Vehicles To Bandits” — Bello Matawalle by ChiefSosa(m): 8:32am On Jan 21, 2021
TOO MANY THINGS HAPPENING IN THIS COUNTRY. WHO DO I BELIEVE NOW? GOVERNOR, NEWSPAPER OR HERDSMEN I AM TIRED.

Re: “It Is A Lie! I Didn't Dole Out Vehicles To Bandits” — Bello Matawalle by Muhylonaire007: 8:32am On Jan 21, 2021
Weere dey disguise grin
Re: “It Is A Lie! I Didn't Dole Out Vehicles To Bandits” — Bello Matawalle by js230003: 8:33am On Jan 21, 2021
God is watching
Re: “It Is A Lie! I Didn't Dole Out Vehicles To Bandits” — Bello Matawalle by Reference(m): 8:33am On Jan 21, 2021
So what is he saying in a nutshell. That the security services are doing Uber for the bandits because it was alleged a 'donated' vehicle was caught up in a bandit raid. I don't get it....
Re: “It Is A Lie! I Didn't Dole Out Vehicles To Bandits” — Bello Matawalle by Daddysidhan: 8:43am On Jan 21, 2021
Tellolist sympathizer
Re: “It Is A Lie! I Didn't Dole Out Vehicles To Bandits” — Bello Matawalle by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:51am On Jan 21, 2021
Last week when the report was made that he hosted repentant bandits and gave millions of Naira and Hilux vehicles to them he kept quiet and enjoyed the analysis of opinion of the public.
This week that bandits attacked and killed and was attributed to his Goodwill and donations towards the bandits, he made a u-turn that he did not donate anything.
Nigerian politicians are wicked
Re: “It Is A Lie! I Didn't Dole Out Vehicles To Bandits” — Bello Matawalle by pepetua(m): 8:59am On Jan 21, 2021
Na them get fish,also na them get power to be eating it like thief as God is our own supplier.
Re: “It Is A Lie! I Didn't Dole Out Vehicles To Bandits” — Bello Matawalle by hippyj(m): 9:03am On Jan 21, 2021
kayusely70:
The Matter Should Be Thoroughly Investigated
By who? A Fulani FG that is solidly behind bandits?
Re: “It Is A Lie! I Didn't Dole Out Vehicles To Bandits” — Bello Matawalle by Ventura1: 9:17am On Jan 21, 2021
wwwihy:

And they will never apologize

So, Sahara reporters is the LG chairman that raised the allegations?

Stop whining
Re: “It Is A Lie! I Didn't Dole Out Vehicles To Bandits” — Bello Matawalle by Deserea: 9:21am On Jan 21, 2021
Had it been there was no attack on jtf commander in Zamfara, they wouldn't have come out to deny.
Re: “It Is A Lie! I Didn't Dole Out Vehicles To Bandits” — Bello Matawalle by helicoptarr: 9:45am On Jan 21, 2021
CastedAyo:
Zamfara State Governor Bello Matawalle has denied allegation he supplied vehicles to bandits in the state, Igbere TV reports.

A former chairman of Maradun Local Government Area of Zamfara State Abubakar Maradun had made the allegation against the governor, saying he supplied Hilux vehicles to bandits which they used to attack innocent residents.

However, tweeting on Tuesday, Mr Matawalle said the vehicles in question were donated to security agencies.

https://twitter.com/Bellomatawalle1/status/1351646293962223620?s=20

The governor’s special adviser on Media and Publicity Zailani Baffa described the allegation as wicked.

He said,

https://www./2343166506002012/permalink/2808393676145957/

Never believe a rumour until the government denies it.
- Raymond Reddington
Re: “It Is A Lie! I Didn't Dole Out Vehicles To Bandits” — Bello Matawalle by Liposure: 10:06am On Jan 21, 2021
I just hope its not true
Re: “It Is A Lie! I Didn't Dole Out Vehicles To Bandits” — Bello Matawalle by olajizz01(m): 11:01am On Jan 21, 2021
OakConsultNG:
interesting times.. Only time will tell.

Meanwhile, take your business to the peak today.. Register your Business, Church and Association also Incorporate your Company with the CAC today! Obtain your TIN. Check our signature and page for more details.

Offer lasts for a limited period only.
My man,this is the user name of your client,Rajid.
Re: “It Is A Lie! I Didn't Dole Out Vehicles To Bandits” — Bello Matawalle by richeeyo(m): 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2021
kenzysmith:
oga read what u wrote slowly if it make sense to u
You no get sense naah
Re: “It Is A Lie! I Didn't Dole Out Vehicles To Bandits” — Bello Matawalle by OakConsultNG: 12:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
olajizz01:
My man,this is the user name of your client,Rajid.

Hello Sir,

Thank you for reaching out sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign / Delta State Commissioner Kidnapped / Vision 2020 And Development Planning In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.