Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Ronaldo Top 10 Goals Ranked As He Becomes TOP Scoring Footballer Of All Time - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Top 10 Goals Ranked As He Becomes TOP Scoring Footballer Of All Time (26054 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo, Top Scorer In The Arab Championship, Receives The Golden Boot / Benzema Becomes First French Player To Score 10 Goals In A Single UCL Campaign / Ronaldo's Goal Ranked Number One In Top 10 Goals Of 2017-18 Champions League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Top 10 Goals Ranked As He Becomes TOP Scoring Footballer Of All Time by Starships4u(m): 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2021
G O A T
Re: Ronaldo Top 10 Goals Ranked As He Becomes TOP Scoring Footballer Of All Time by PaLiam: 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2021
Original Goat

Ride on
Re: Ronaldo Top 10 Goals Ranked As He Becomes TOP Scoring Footballer Of All Time by adexeli(m): 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2021
Maximum respect!
Re: Ronaldo Top 10 Goals Ranked As He Becomes TOP Scoring Footballer Of All Time by Favemmzar200(m): 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2021
Edobabe20:

grin grin
why are u laffing me

Re: Ronaldo Top 10 Goals Ranked As He Becomes TOP Scoring Footballer Of All Time by BlackfireX: 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2021
Like for Ronaldo

Share for Messi

The people have spoken

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Top 10 Goals Ranked As He Becomes TOP Scoring Footballer Of All Time by rhymesnoni(m): 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2021
Ronaldo is jst Unique.
Re: Ronaldo Top 10 Goals Ranked As He Becomes TOP Scoring Footballer Of All Time by LowerPriceData0(m): 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2021
Great Of All Time... You're too much
Re: Ronaldo Top 10 Goals Ranked As He Becomes TOP Scoring Footballer Of All Time by Munzy14(m): 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2021
chris259:
CR7 the best thing dat ever Happen to football
I swear, a guy who can single handedly deliver his team when it becomes necessary.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Top 10 Goals Ranked As He Becomes TOP Scoring Footballer Of All Time by Aug28th(m): 3:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
Munzy14:

I swear, a guy who can single handedly deliver his team when it becomes necessary.

Yeah,
The other 10 are woods

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Top 10 Goals Ranked As He Becomes TOP Scoring Footballer Of All Time by Goodman247: 3:13pm On Jan 21, 2021
My best is that long range shot against porto
Re: Ronaldo Top 10 Goals Ranked As He Becomes TOP Scoring Footballer Of All Time by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
Liposure:
That goal against porto remains my all time favorite. I was barely a shark when he scored the screamer
same here.... I knew that goal will make top 10.... Even top 3 self.
Re: Ronaldo Top 10 Goals Ranked As He Becomes TOP Scoring Footballer Of All Time by ennyrah: 3:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
That goal against Porto was only thing that comes to my mind that I nearly fall sick when I read that Utd has accepted Madrid's £80m bid for cr7. That goal against Portsmouth where commentator said "James stood like a statue"

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Top 10 Goals Ranked As He Becomes TOP Scoring Footballer Of All Time by rajiedreez: 3:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
Where are the penaldo guys, una don hide

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Top 10 Goals Ranked As He Becomes TOP Scoring Footballer Of All Time by Smeagol89: 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2021
The KING

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Top 10 Goals Ranked As He Becomes TOP Scoring Footballer Of All Time by Angelfrost(m): 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2021
NORSIYK:
Nothing left for CR7 to prove.
He's the greatest footballer ever

Absolutely nothing left tbh... He has paid his dues in full!
Re: Ronaldo Top 10 Goals Ranked As He Becomes TOP Scoring Footballer Of All Time by Omoslim26: 3:35pm On Jan 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

The sweet thing is that all records set by penaldo with hard work.....Messi is gonna break them and set another one with ease

Messi wey don dey do like grandpa for pitch na him you dey talk about abi another messi

I no dey trust S Americans dat messi fit 54yrs soo

Re: Ronaldo Top 10 Goals Ranked As He Becomes TOP Scoring Footballer Of All Time by Muhylonaire007: 3:38pm On Jan 21, 2021
[s][/s]
Kapilta:
I knew it. I knew it's gon be Obembet behind the thread. Penaldo zombie. Penaldo with over 300 penalty goals and over 400 tap ins and they won't let us hear word. Let Giroud play in Real Madrid with Marcelo and Vasquez always doing the crossing like they did for headnaldo and watch him score over 50 goals season in season out. Nonsense. Late Diego Maradona and Lionel Messi remains two only greatest to have graced the pitch. QED
[s][/s]

Child of hate... Na so e easy to score, na im your goat get red card for copa del rey final.
E easy to score, na im hazard no surpass am for Madrid.
Cut off his head because he scores header, cut off his legs because he scores penalty and tap in... Ode.
Your lord pessi no dey score penalty, abi penalty has been removed from legal goals?

Very foolish person

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Top 10 Goals Ranked As He Becomes TOP Scoring Footballer Of All Time by Eriokanmi: 3:40pm On Jan 21, 2021
Ronaldo is an Eda Ariba. Eating football, drinking football even thinking football grin

Messi too is good but Ronaldo is much better in my opinion. Very passionate

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Top 10 Goals Ranked As He Becomes TOP Scoring Footballer Of All Time by kennyade3h: 3:40pm On Jan 21, 2021
R for Ronaldo T for The G for GOAT
Re: Ronaldo Top 10 Goals Ranked As He Becomes TOP Scoring Footballer Of All Time by Calibrator: 3:42pm On Jan 21, 2021
There is a particular goal he scored against Schalke 04 in a 6-1 victory.

The goal is forever etched in my head.

Coming in from the left side of the penalty box and obstructed by a defender, he bamboozled the defender with like six step overs and shifted the ball to his left leg then took a shot, the keeper was left rooted to the spot.

I have seen hundreds but this for one reason or another stands out.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Top 10 Goals Ranked As He Becomes TOP Scoring Footballer Of All Time by Omoslim26: 3:45pm On Jan 21, 2021
ennyrah:
That goal against Porto was only thing that comes to my mind that I nearly fall sick when I read that Utd has accepted Madrid's £80m bid for cr7. That goal against Portsmouth where commentator said "James stood like a statue"

Niggá dat porto goal is just meritopolygometically symposynthetic
we might never see such a goal again till 600yrs to come

all hail the king of soccer CR7

you are a real nigga

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Top 10 Goals Ranked As He Becomes TOP Scoring Footballer Of All Time by Kapilta(m): 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2021
Muhylonaire007:
[/s][s]

Child of hate... Na so e easy to score, na im your goat get red card for copa del rey final.
E easy to score, na im hazard no surpass am for Madrid.
Cut off his head because he scores header, cut off his legs because he scores penalty and tap in... Ode.
Your lord pessi no dey score penalty, abi penalty has been removed from legal goals?

Very foolish person
Pained penaldo zombie. grin
Re: Ronaldo Top 10 Goals Ranked As He Becomes TOP Scoring Footballer Of All Time by Kapilta(m): 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2021
Munzy14:

He went AWOL just last season in same final. He couldn't even deliver portugal against morroco. I won't just like to continue.
Re: Ronaldo Top 10 Goals Ranked As He Becomes TOP Scoring Footballer Of All Time by Jonwesley(m): 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2021
obembet:

He made it look so easy for Madrid while he was there untill Perez made a huge error of letting the giant go. and then there was the fattest lie ever "Who needs Ronaldo'' and then more disrespect when his Jersey 7 was given away to a learning kid Mariano who flopped and then Hazard who has even flopped more. Respects Legend.I know you'll score 200 more before leaving. Messi is on his way too so that you guys set ourselves eternally apart for good. much love CR7

mynd44 tell us ur favorite goal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC_XihZGPEg

Rubbish, your dislike for other footballers is so obvious. Shift abeg. It's a team game. Enough of all the Ronaldo posts jare.
Re: Ronaldo Top 10 Goals Ranked As He Becomes TOP Scoring Footballer Of All Time by lushak(m): 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2021
Kapilta:
I knew it. I knew it's gon be Obembet behind the thread. Penaldo zombie. Penaldo with over 300 penalty goals and over 400 tap ins and they won't let us hear word. Let Giroud play in Real Madrid with Marcelo and Vasquez always doing the crossing like they did for headnaldo and watch him score over 50 goals season in season out. Nonsense. Late Diego Maradona and Lionel Messi remains two only greatest to have graced the pitch. QED

Madness runs through ur blood. Not even prayers can savage u. I pity u cos u hate good thing. Keep embarrassing urself...

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Top 10 Goals Ranked As He Becomes TOP Scoring Footballer Of All Time by Kapilta(m): 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2021
lushak:

Madness runs through ur blood. Not even prayers can savage u. I pity u cos u hate good thing. Keep embarrassing urself...
End up saying nothing.
Re: Ronaldo Top 10 Goals Ranked As He Becomes TOP Scoring Footballer Of All Time by Muhylonaire007: 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2021
Kapilta:
Pained penaldo zombie. grin

I'm not pained nigga, I just had to correct you.
CR7 you just can't hate him, take it or leave it brah
Re: Ronaldo Top 10 Goals Ranked As He Becomes TOP Scoring Footballer Of All Time by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 21, 2021
Kapilta:
He went AWOL just last season in same final. He couldn't even deliver portugal against morroco. I won't just like to continue.

See this messi fan.......please let's tell them how messi have delivered his team in the national team..... without Messi argentina wouldn't have won the world cup and copa america.

What the hell I'm i saying sef ....him never win shi shi for national team....

next time think well before you open your toilet
Re: Ronaldo Top 10 Goals Ranked As He Becomes TOP Scoring Footballer Of All Time by Kapilta(m): 4:01pm On Jan 21, 2021
Muhylonaire007:

I'm not pained nigga, I just had to correct you.
CR7 you just can't hate him, take it or leave it brah
But you can't stop loving Messi, shebi? Crap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Players To Have Won CAF Champions League Title With Non-nigerian Clubs / Asisat Oshoala Named African Footballer Of The Year For A Record 5th Time. / Chisom Chikatara: Super Eagles Striker,from Kolanut To Stardom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.