Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Ronaldo Top 10 Goals Ranked As He Becomes TOP Scoring Footballer Of All Time - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Top 10 Goals Ranked As He Becomes TOP Scoring Footballer Of All Time (26064 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo, Top Scorer In The Arab Championship, Receives The Golden Boot / Benzema Becomes First French Player To Score 10 Goals In A Single UCL Campaign / Ronaldo's Goal Ranked Number One In Top 10 Goals Of 2017-18 Champions League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Top 10 Goals Ranked As He Becomes TOP Scoring Footballer Of All Time by Kapilta(m): 6:16pm On Jan 21, 2021
Abdulmumin412:

Leave him, if the number of clubs u play for will determine ur greatness or give goat title I think Zlatan Ibrahimovic is more goat than messing and ronaldo.
Penaldo zombies mostly have nothing upstairs.
Re: Ronaldo Top 10 Goals Ranked As He Becomes TOP Scoring Footballer Of All Time by blazepascal(m): 6:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
Ronaldo may not be a good dribbler like messi but the guy they deliver do you remember the match where messi was dribbling while he's was busy scoring goals haha
Re: Ronaldo Top 10 Goals Ranked As He Becomes TOP Scoring Footballer Of All Time by Jonwesley(m): 7:42pm On Jan 21, 2021
Faller:

why your preek dey stand na.....shey na because you no like ronaldo

Faller bobo, not really, but the talk of Ronaldo is to discredit the other 10 teammates. You don't have to join the bandwagon please.
Re: Ronaldo Top 10 Goals Ranked As He Becomes TOP Scoring Footballer Of All Time by Munzy14(m): 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
Kapilta:
He went AWOL just last season in same final. He couldn't even deliver portugal against morroco. I won't just like to continue.
Messi fans and their usual attacks on the real GOAT (CR)...grin

Re: Ronaldo Top 10 Goals Ranked As He Becomes TOP Scoring Footballer Of All Time by Munzy14(m): 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2021
Aug28th:

Yeah,
The other 10 are woods
Na dem!

Enemies of CR7

Re: Ronaldo Top 10 Goals Ranked As He Becomes TOP Scoring Footballer Of All Time by Aug28th(m): 9:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
Munzy14:

Na dem!

Enemies of CR7
Hating CR7 won't take away anything from his abilities
Re: Ronaldo Top 10 Goals Ranked As He Becomes TOP Scoring Footballer Of All Time by Kapilta(m): 10:14pm On Jan 21, 2021
Munzy14:
Messi fans and their usual attacks on the real GOAT (CR)...grin
Zombie
Re: Ronaldo Top 10 Goals Ranked As He Becomes TOP Scoring Footballer Of All Time by Ayobami7(m): 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2021
Noted
Re: Ronaldo Top 10 Goals Ranked As He Becomes TOP Scoring Footballer Of All Time by happykidArotiba(m): 12:53am On Jan 22, 2021
Calibrator:
There is a particular goal he scored against Schalke 04 in a 6-1 victory.

The goal is forever etched in my head.

Coming in from the left side of the penalty box and obstructed by a defender, he bamboozled the defender with like six step overs and shifted the ball to his left leg then took a shot, the keeper was left rooted to the spot.

I have seen hundreds but this for one reason or another stands out.
my man, I know this goal you are talking about, but I think it's Galatasaray he scored that against, because I really loved the goal swears!!
Re: Ronaldo Top 10 Goals Ranked As He Becomes TOP Scoring Footballer Of All Time by Munzy14(m): 9:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
Kapilta:
Zombie
Your lineage...grin

Re: Ronaldo Top 10 Goals Ranked As He Becomes TOP Scoring Footballer Of All Time by biacan(f): 1:03pm On Feb 12, 2021
paulolee:
my favorite would always be that bicycle kick against juve because I didnt expected it, nobody saw it coming, Juve defenders were caught balling watching, Buffon stood on dt same spot and even the fans had no other option than to applaud that superb work of art from cr7...
that was the day I admitted dt cr7 is more talented than i first thought..
but if he is the GOAT?? is another argument for another day because to me being a GOAT is not just about goals, you can ask biacan who held dt record for decades but nobody knew him until cr7 started chasing the record..
Why you dey call my name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Churchill To Support African Football Players, Partners With UK Sports Academy / Tani Adewumi: 11-Year-Old Chess Master Trounces 26-Year-Old Challenger / Brazil Vs Nigeria: Francis Uzoho Speaks After His Horrible Injury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.