Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves (1969 Views)

Buhari Clears Way For Ranching And Revival Of Forest Reserves / Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves / Why Fulani Herdsmen Must Be Allowed To Live Anywhere – Senator Uzodinma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by Never4getU: 4:20am On Jan 22, 2021
Some of think u have monopoly of violence and can treat everybody with shit. You guys better leave south west or else you won imagine the catastrophe that consume you in a break out of war in the southwest. How do u think u can move as u like and occupy people's land without prearrangement from the owner of the lands. It's annoying and must leave forest reserve as quickly as possible. U are trying to invade us just like u clans did in kaduna and benue, it won't succeed in southwest.

aumeehn:
You guys down south overestimate yourselves a lot. The Fulanis me inclusive have the right to live and anywhere in Nigeria without any form of discrimination. Your youths are into Cultism, Yahoo Yahoo and all sort of vices but it is the Fulanis living in the bush that concerns you. Nobody is going anywhere. Besides 2023 is not far away if God willing we are still alive, another Fulani will rule Nigeria for another 8 years. No right thinking Northerner will vote for either Yoruba or Igbo. The Fulbe are blessed by Allah almighty. You can only bark like the toothless bulldogs that you are, we the Fulbes are law abiding citizens that will not tolerate non sense from anybody in this country and will continue to exercise our constitutional rights of living anywhere we feel like in Nigeria and nobody can do shit about it. I repeat Yo can only Bark but you cannot bite. So continue barking on SM that's the only voice you have.
Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by jneutron4000: 4:35am On Jan 22, 2021
[s]
aumeehn:
okay the states are South Western states abi?? Even the Northern Christians that you guys are banking on, don't trust you. Besides my Elders dont rant on social media or the press, they take action. You said 'they are pursuing them' who are they ? Can you mention names and back it up with proofs? If dem born your mama well enter bush and bush pursue them na. Cowards that no nothing except ranting on SM.
[/s]You talk too much, just as you barked and your elders were shouting and opposing to the creation of Amotekun, that is how Fulanis will keep barking and we would chase them out of our bushes from Lagos down to part of Kogi where we have Yoruba land. Meanwhile we are in the forest already in search for terrorists Fulanis

Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by jneutron4000: 4:55am On Jan 22, 2021
aumeehn:
lol Which implication Come to the North and see things for yourself stop assuming anything. We have the numbers to win Elections bruh, in 2023 a Northerner will be sworn in as president and heaven will not fall. Why am I even wasting my time replying you, go and pursue them from the bush now simple as Abc!
Keep hiding under the umbrella of the North, when you want to achieve your own purpose you be saying the North, Coward and conny Fulani. Hausas live in towns and cities like normal humans, doing there businesses in Sabo. Fulanis will be chased out of Nigeria because the Hausas will rise to take back their land just like the way the Kanuris is defending theirs now. As I chat with you right now, the Edos vigilante have being noticing Fulanis moving cows into their state forests as they share border with Ondo state, Your Fulanis brothers are gradually on the run, because they know that with the level of anger towards them in Yorubaland, even the Presidency and Nigeria Military they use as backup will not save them.

1 Like

Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by Akanbiedu(m): 5:16am On Jan 22, 2021
aumeehn:
You guys down south overestimate yourselves a lot. The Fulanis me inclusive have the right to live and anywhere in Nigeria without any form of discrimination. Your youths are into Cultism, Yahoo Yahoo and all sort of vices but it is the Fulanis living in the bush that concerns you. Nobody is going anywhere. Besides 2023 is not far away if God willing we are still alive, another Fulani will rule Nigeria for another 8 years. No right thinking Northerner will vote for either Yoruba or Igbo. The Fulbe are blessed by Allah almighty. You can only bark like the toothless bulldogs that you are, we the Fulbes are law abiding citizens that will not tolerate non sense from anybody in this country and will continue to exercise our constitutional rights of living anywhere we feel like in Nigeria and nobody can do shit about it. I repeat Yo can only Bark but you cannot bite. So continue barking on SM that's the only voice you have.

True but does that give you right to corner any piece of land and start living there? Your head no correct.
Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by aumeehn: 7:20am On Jan 22, 2021
TruthinAction:

This is the last time a Fulani man will rule this country. Mark my words. You have shown us your true colour. Animals in human flesh. Wicked and unreasonable people.
is it the youths that are busy wasting their time in bet shops or the cultist drinking Jedi Jedi or the yahoo boys that will come out en mass to vote You sound very emotional Aboki, but you guys are your own problem, go and vote your candidate and stop chest beating. You can't win elections with threats! Northern Nigeria will rule till 2050 and you can do nothing about it.
Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by aumeehn: 7:31am On Jan 22, 2021
jneutron4000:
Keep hiding under the umbrella of the North, when you want to achieve your own purpose you be saying the North, Coward and conny Fulani. Hausas live in towns and cities like normal humans, doing there businesses in Sabo. Fulanis will be chased out of Nigeria because the Hausas will rise to take back their land just like the way the Kanuris is defending theirs now. As I chat with you right now, the Edos vigilante have being noticing Fulanis moving cows into their state forests as they share border with Ondo state, Your Fulanis brothers are gradually on the run, because they know that with the level of anger towards them in Yorubaland, even the Presidency and Nigeria Military they use as backup will not save them.
grin grin grin i Always laugh out loud when I read how you guys are ranting here on NL! Hahahaha Hausa taking their land? Hahahaha i just decided to reply you because you are ignorant about the North and also about Hausa/Fulani. Please go and read the History of the Caliphate, you will understand what I am talking about. Continue crying okay! Very soon your only hope that is the Apc will scatter or sideline your candidates permanently and pitch their tents with the SS And SE that you so much hate. Yorubawa are not wise after all, you thought Northerners are Monkeys that will vote for Buhari anointed candidate after all what he did to the North? Better wake up and smell the coffee. The Fulbes are blessed by Allah and their is nothing you can do about it except ranting on NL. Let's meet at the polls in 2023 grin grin grin grin
Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by aumeehn: 7:34am On Jan 22, 2021
jneutron4000:
[s][/s]You talk too much, just as you barked and your elders were shouting and opposing to the creation of Amotekun, that is how Fulanis will keep barking and we would chase them out of our bushes from Lagos down to part of Kogi where we have Yoruba land. Meanwhile we are in the forest already in search for terrorists Fulanis
okay now, we are waiting. But make sure you are among those that will enter the bush and chase them away. Coward!
Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by aumeehn: 7:36am On Jan 22, 2021
Never4getU:
Some of think u have monopoly of violence and can treat everybody with shit. You guys better leave south west or else you won imagine the catastrophe that consume you in a break out of war in the southwest. How do u think u can move as u like and occupy people's land without prearrangement from the owner of the lands. It's annoying and must leave forest reserve as quickly as possible. U are trying to invade us just like u clans did in kaduna and benue, it won't succeed in southwest.

stop crying and issuing threats abeg! It's becoming stale, go and take action and stop barking abeg!
Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by aumeehn: 7:38am On Jan 22, 2021
Akanbiedu:

True but does that give you right to corner any piece of land and start living there? Your head no correct.

go and ask your leaders that Collaborated with the ruling party just to spite the SE And SS, Apc gave him power on a platter he must honor their agreement. Your selfish leaders sold you out go and face them ok.
Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by Akanbiedu(m): 8:48am On Jan 22, 2021
aumeehn:
go and ask your leaders that Collaborated with the ruling party just to spite the SE And SS, Apc gave him power on a platter he must honor their agreement. Your selfish leaders sold you out go and face them ok.

Don't divert. Do you have right to corner any piece of land and start living there just because the constitution says you can live anywhere in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by jneutron4000: 9:22am On Jan 22, 2021
[s]
aumeehn:
okay now, we are waiting. But make sure you are among those that will enter the bush and chase them away. Coward!
[/s]No be today we don catch your Fulanis terrorist brothers in the Southern region of Nigeria and you keep boosting, even Federal government you rely on can not save you, pics is from the 2018 in Edo state, right now we have alerted Edo vigilantes that Fulanis terrorist are running to their forest because we are chasing them away from Ondo state.

1 Like

Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by jneutron4000: 9:33am On Jan 22, 2021
[s]
aumeehn:
grin grin grin i Always laugh out loud when I read how you guys are ranting here on NL! Hahahaha Hausa taking their land? Hahahaha i just decided to reply you because you are ignorant about the North and also about Hausa/Fulani. Please go and read the History of the Caliphate, you will understand what I am talking about. Continue crying okay! Very soon your only hope that is the Apc will scatter or sideline your candidates permanently and pitch their tents with the SS And SE that you so much hate. Yorubawa are not wise after all, you thought Northerners are Monkeys that will vote for Buhari anointed candidate after all what he did to the North? Better wake up and smell the coffee. The Fulbes are blessed by Allah and their is nothing you can do about it except ranting on NL. Let's meet at the polls in 2023 grin grin grin grin
[/s]keep deceiving yourself, your trick of you Fulanis hiding under the North is over, I hope you saw the advice a Kanuri man gave us in the Southern and middle belt of Nigeria?? That shows that Fulanis has completely failed, your chance is till 2023 to Fulanize everybody in Nigeria if Nigeria is still standing, and of course with Amotekun, ESN you have failed already. Hausa will take back their land, and you will realise that Fulanis does not even have a plot of land in Nigeria. All those stories that they are killing Fulanis in Zamfara, to me I see it all bulshit and that is not the real deal, When the real deal starts, Fulanis will not be save in any part of Nigeria including that North you normally hide under.

1 Like

Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by forgiveness: 9:42am On Jan 22, 2021
aumeehn:

So, you are saying your leaders are treacherous in nature hence used the APC platform to achieve their selfish aim?
Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 22, 2021
aumeehn:
the Bushes are still within Nigeria's territory and as a citizen i have the right to live wherever I feel like.
Living in the Bush is a matter of choice and it's none of your concern if i decide to live in a cave. They way and manner i decide to live my life is non of your business. And yes we are proud of living in the Bush. And still we occupy. Ask Rock grin grin grin

For how long you narrow-minded m0r0n? By the way, if you have even one useful brain cell in your head you will understand the saying "the only thing constant in life is change".

This Fulani Government has only convinced politically compromised SW politician to see that perhaps it may be time we start looking at a SW independent nation we will then be free and legally entitled to protect, however we deem fit, if restructuring won't happen.

When an internecine or ethnic strife is upon Nigeria no nation of the world, seeing what is going on now, will be behind Northern Nigeria because they are seeing the expansionist agenda of Fulanis playing out now others are rightfully trying to checkmate as entitled.

Yorubas are not unreasonable people. We are even mocked for our tolerance by others. For it to have got to this level Yorubas are reacting this resolutely, I suggest you look at your own Fulani people especially those not from Nigeria who are now roaming the SW freely unregistered, unidentified and unknown to any Nigerian.
Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 22, 2021
aumeehn:
is it the youths that are busy wasting their time in bet shops or the cultist drinking Jedi Jedi or the yahoo boys that will come out en mass to vote You sound very emotional Aboki, but you guys are your own problem, go and vote your candidate and stop chest beating. You can't win elections with threats! Northern Nigeria will rule till 2050 and you can do nothing about it.

Lol. Now I think you are just an IPOBian catching fun or at worst an incredibly unexposed and emptily feudalistic Northerner. The world is changing fast buddy. Keep fooling yourself.
Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by aumeehn: 11:37am On Jan 22, 2021
forgiveness:

So, you are saying your leaders are treacherous in nature hence used the APC platform to achieve their selfish aim?
it is what is! Same will be done in 2023. let me go and check my cows sef.
Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by NaijirianKing: 3:50pm On Jan 22, 2021
Interesting.
Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by TruthinAction: 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
NaijirianKing:
How do we know that it wasn't locals doing these acts under the guise of being "herdsmen", not all herdsmen are Fulani and not every crime committed in this country is by Fulani.

Zero proof just propaganda.

Who are the ones killing people in Benue state and Southern Kaduna? Are they not herdsmen that El Rufai even empowered so that can continue to kill?

1 Like

Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by Guestlander: 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
aumeehn:

You absolutely have the right to live anywhere in Nigeria but you don't have the right to occupy any property that doesn't to belong you, or any property you have not rented or leased.
As for another Fulani ruling Nigeria 2023, leave that to the people to decide. Even Buhari tried like 3 times before Nigerians gave him the opportunity.
Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by aumeehn: 6:28pm On Jan 22, 2021
Guestlander:

You absolutely have the right to live anywhere in Nigeria but you don't have the right to occupy any property that doesn't belong you, or any property you have not rented or leased.
As for another Fulani ruling Nigeria 2023, leave that to the people to decide. Even Buhari tried like 3 times before Nigerians gave him the opportunity.
is Yaradua a Yoruba man??
Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by Guestlander: 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2021
aumeehn:

What has Yar' Adua got to do with it?
Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by achierosion(m): 7:08pm On Jan 22, 2021
Depressed101:
exactly imagine sanusi Musa comparing this to igbo spare parts sellers in Kano who pay rents Tru their nose.. I was disappointed when they didn't mention how they live on these lands for free... Rather they were explainly how they could give them the national forest reserve in place of the state one.... Are they the only ones who like free things? So the indigenous people who don't touch this forest don't have sense abi
the entire South need to unite and have Sense.

1 Like

Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by T9ksy(m): 7:45pm On Jan 22, 2021
Muna4real:

You are typing jargons. How can you be proud of living in the forest? What constitutional rights allow you to live in bushes?

Probably because they are ANIMALS. Only animals resides gleefully in the forests.It's their natural habitat.
Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by forgiveness: 8:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
aumeehn:

Yaradua was not a Fula. He was a Tuaregs.

Only Shehu and Buhari were the two fula that ruled Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

More ESN Terrorists, Rounded Up In Aba, Yesterday (pictures) / I Don’t See Any Reason Why This Violence Will Not Spill To Southwest. / Engr. Nweze Is Dead. Didn't Resurrect!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.