Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Gtbank Are Defrauding Me. Debiting Me Unnecessarily. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Are Defrauding Me. Debiting Me Unnecessarily. (285 Views)

UBA Debiting Me Unnecessarily ! / Illegal Debiting! Help / Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank Are Defrauding Me. Debiting Me Unnecessarily. by jumper524(m): 8:41am On Jan 21, 2021
Ok earlier last month, 20,000 was debited from my account to betway. I play bet but not betway.
I've never saved my atm in any betting site either.
but I choose to ignore that part.
I went to the bank and changed my ATM cos most people were in the insinuation that I must have lose guard my ATM details to fraudsters. this time I was more careful not to loose the ATM to public eyes.

on the 19th I was trying to withdraw funds from my account but it wasn't happening, claiming I was having insufficient funds.
I opened my mobile app and my 17k was intact, but the money wasn't in my available balance but instead in my book balance.
I googled on book balance to know what it is and later found out it was my money but I can't access it for the moment.
yesterday I went to the bank to lay complain and I was told to that it would be resolved. I also opted to change my phone number that yesterday which they said it would be done in 24hrs time.
today I woke up to 2debit alert in my Email emptying my account balance. which I'm yet to understand how cos my Atm is still in my pocket.
the description is referencing POS.
please nairalanders how is this even possible?
I need help please on this..

Re: Gtbank Are Defrauding Me. Debiting Me Unnecessarily. by jumper524(m): 8:49am On Jan 21, 2021
lalasticlala please assist a nairalander.
I just hope there's something I don't know cos it's obvious there's a case of fraud going on here.
see the time of withdrawal, 1:55 am and 2:05am..
which POS operates by that time?
Re: Gtbank Are Defrauding Me. Debiting Me Unnecessarily. by Dayoebe(m): 8:56am On Jan 21, 2021
You are not alone.

There's always different figures whenever I check my union bank Acct details. They charge me for everything, including the air am breathing.
Re: Gtbank Are Defrauding Me. Debiting Me Unnecessarily. by dawnomike(m): 8:59am On Jan 21, 2021
jumper524:
lalasticlala please assist a nairalander.
I just hope there's something I don't know cos it's obvious there's a case of fraud going on here.
see the time of withdrawal, 1:55 am and 2:05am..
which POS operates by that time?
Pls I implore you, port to another bank. I barely keep my money in savings account in all these commercial banks any longer. If you don't have a current account, make use of ALAT, Flutterwave, Opay, branch, VFD, bundle etc to save your money to avoid stories.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone Who Is Based In Germany / Download Whatsapp Bulk Message Sender Pro For Free / How To Spot A Fake, Fraudulent Or Scam Website And Avoid It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.