Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Kanayo O Kanayo And His Children - Daughter & Sons (Throwback Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanayo O Kanayo And His Children - Daughter & Sons (Throwback Photos) (54330 Views)

Mr Ibu’s Daughter, Sons Arrested Over N300 Million Donations / Kanayo O Kanayo And His Family At His Call To Bar Ceremony (pictures) / Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And His Children - Daughter & Sons (Throwback Photos) by Simplebeauty: 1:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
grin
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And His Children - Daughter & Sons (Throwback Photos) by Vatod(m): 1:23pm On Jan 21, 2021
I don’t understand! I just don’t understand!
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And His Children - Daughter & Sons (Throwback Photos) by oluwabunmi61010: 1:26pm On Jan 21, 2021
We must make a sacrifice!
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And His Children - Daughter & Sons (Throwback Photos) by thatkindthing: 1:35pm On Jan 21, 2021
So where are their present pictures?

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And His Children - Daughter & Sons (Throwback Photos) by Adaowerri111: 1:45pm On Jan 21, 2021
deepwater:
so he didn't use them for blood money.. undecided

after portraying nonsense on nollywood movies instigating people to believe in nonsense.

Aunty abeg Calm down, the whole thing was just to entertain you and I.
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And His Children - Daughter & Sons (Throwback Photos) by marsup: 1:48pm On Jan 21, 2021
I don't understand this picture. is the girl pregnant? why is the little boy's head placed there?
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And His Children - Daughter & Sons (Throwback Photos) by pannyman(m): 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Daughter. how do you know it's pregnancy??

It might be child FAT.

He was just kidding na. Have a little sense of humour, please.
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And His Children - Daughter & Sons (Throwback Photos) by deepwater(f): 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2021
Adaowerri111:

Aunty abeg Calm down, the whole thing was just to entertain you and I.

No i was not entertained
cant u see how devastating we find ourselves in Nigeria today?
men and women now beleieve so much in killings of human beings for some stupid money rituals.
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And His Children - Daughter & Sons (Throwback Photos) by evans4luv: 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2021
We4all:

Neither do I.
me too
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And His Children - Daughter & Sons (Throwback Photos) by JuanDeDios: 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2021
Queenlovely:
wow, is the pregnant lady Valarie onyekwere,

I guess she is married to warrant the change of name, although I can see some idiots saying something about the big belly,

let he who is without sin cast the first stone, let her who has never aborted a baby or used postnoir cast the first stone.

so kanayo or kanayo is a grandfather, congratulations, I am glad you did not disown her, similar thing almost happened to me.

children of these days claim to be smart but they are not. I may be analogue but I am culturally rooted
No change of name there. KOK's birthname is Modestus Anayo Onyekwere.
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And His Children - Daughter & Sons (Throwback Photos) by MrMacinterchi1: 3:42pm On Jan 21, 2021
deepwater:
so he didn't use them for blood money.. undecided

after portraying nonsense on nollywood movies instigating people to believe in nonsense.
He didn't instigate anybody to believe nonsense. use your head. The supposed those that believed the nonsense are brain dead.
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And His Children - Daughter & Sons (Throwback Photos) by Zetty177x: 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2021
Is that pregnant lady d wife,? I am not understanding d picsure

2 Likes

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And His Children - Daughter & Sons (Throwback Photos) by MoneyTrees(m): 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2021
grin grin grin
I Hope she's better looking now

Driedfish:
Meow meow.

I’m impressed!!!

Emi Kanayo O Kanayo.

But, Your daughter belle no day impressive
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And His Children - Daughter & Sons (Throwback Photos) by Coinbased: 6:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
Oh
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And His Children - Daughter & Sons (Throwback Photos) by Eileene(f): 6:33pm On Jan 21, 2021
Hmm why was her belly like that
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And His Children - Daughter & Sons (Throwback Photos) by ogelekpomgam(m): 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
See her here.

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And His Children - Daughter & Sons (Throwback Photos) by ogelekpomgam(m): 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
See her here too. angry.she fine joor. cheesy.

Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And His Children - Daughter & Sons (Throwback Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2021
ahnie:

is that pregnant teenager his daughter or wife?
abi she's his wife and daughter?

Why is the slowdiot above you taking my comments personal?

What exactly is the pic about? The person in yellow is the daughter or the wife? Confusing pic.

Modified: if that is the daughter, maybe she had an illness which she has recovered from now.
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And His Children - Daughter & Sons (Throwback Photos) by jacoik(m): 5:54am On Jan 22, 2021
ahnie:
I dont understand this pishure atall.

festu commentu de la moi.
why is that little boys head placed in his father's gbola?

pls nobody should quote me....i ve gone to buy paracetamol.
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear u don mad finish oooooo lolxxxxx. in fact meet me at third mainland bridge by 12 30 this night I get a massage for you
Re: Kanayo O Kanayo And His Children - Daughter & Sons (Throwback Photos) by blacq2009(m): 7:52am On Jan 22, 2021
ahnie:
I dont understand this pishure atall.

festu commentu de la moi.
why is that little boys head placed in his father's gbola?
That's where he came from. Home Sweet Home

pls nobody should quote me....i ve gone to buy paracetamol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tboss Warned Against Snatching Banky W From Adesua, She Reacts / Falz Reacts To Police Killing Teenager, Rape And Murder Of UNIBEN Student / Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.