Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention (32052 Views)

Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy / Tinubu’s Inauguration: US Lawyer Moves To Block Govt Delegation, Writes Biden / Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 21, 2021
Nemesis0147:
what is meow meow?
The language of a small species of domestic mammal otherwise known as Felis catus...a member of the extensive felidae family...as transcribed by H.sapiens.
Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 21, 2021
warreng1:
Cool though.

But still politics and eye service.

If he's to be in power, he may not do that. He's practically and indirectly seeking for support from Biden, on his presidential election.
i will vote for atiku hundred times because he will be a better person if elected not like bubu or theivenibu
Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 21, 2021
wink[img][/img]
warreng1:
Cool though.

If he's to be in power, he may not do that. He's practically and indirectly seeking for support from Biden, on his presidential election.
[img]
warreng1:
Cool though.

[/img]
warreng1:
Cool though.

Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by Niwdog(m): 11:54am On Jan 21, 2021
This one still they eye presidency
Yeyenatu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by jaxxy(m): 11:56am On Jan 21, 2021
Is Atiku working for Nigerians or his pocket and the wolves in Pdp?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by mozona(m): 11:56am On Jan 21, 2021
at least he can write, the message is not a selfish one.

the man wey dey seat fit write this kind thing.
Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by Liposure: 11:57am On Jan 21, 2021
Buhari is giving us hell. Leave biden alone
Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by Joseph08(m): 12:01pm On Jan 21, 2021
So it's Joseph Biden that would clean up the mess and solve the problems you Polithiefcians created over the years grin

Oga he has so many already in America to give attention to, so stop disturbing the new President.

Is it not same God who created us all

But they use their Brains to make sure their Country work but you guys make use of your Anus and pretend as if you don't know the right things to do.

Abeg no disturb my namesake joor grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by ZooOga: 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2021
LOLZ, I 'm glad my memory cells still function.
Mr. former 9ja VP no support Mr former U.S. VP before the election sha, now him have the effrontery to form letter and mouth from Dubai. grin

Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES - Politics - Nairaland by Asshurbanipall: 8:27pm On Jan 17, 2019

https://www.nairaland.com/4967098/atiku-just-arrived-washington-dc

How a Nigerian Presidential Candidate Hired a Trump Lobbyist and Ended Up in Trump’s Lobby — “Trump, Inc.” Podcast
We spent a night at President Donald Trump’s hotel in Washington, D.C. — and we met some interesting people.

by Katherine Sullivan Feb. 27, 2019, 4 a.m. EST

https://www.propublica.org/article/trump-inc-podcast-nigerian-presidential-candidate-atiku-abubakar

This week, “Trump, Inc.” goes inside the Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C. Located in the Old Post Office, the hotel is at the center of three lawsuits alleging President Donald Trump is violating the Constitution’s Emoluments Clause barring the president from taking gifts from foreign governments.

We stayed the night. (Listen to our new episode about our visit.)

Among the many prominent guests we saw: Nigerian presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar and his entourage. Nigeria’s elections were last weekend, and Abubakar was the main challenger to the incumbent president out of a crowded field of candidates. After a tightly contested race, he came in second.

Abubakar’s visit is surprising for several reasons. He had been reportedly barred from the U.S. for nearly 10 years for his alleged involvement in corruption while he was Nigeria’s vice president. Perhaps you remember the $90,000 in cash that was found in Louisiana Congressman William Jefferson’s freezer back in 2005? That was allegedly a bribe for Abubakar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by hollah123: 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu was bared from entering the United states
the same Tinubu that us officials came to pay a courtesy visit in his house,or u never buy browsing phone then?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by Itzurboi(m): 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2021
Thegracefulness:
This man should rest in Jesus name. This hypocrisy would not take him anywhere come 2023. They are birds of a feather.

All these gburugburu he is running up and down, we know the end game.

You would wonder why in a country of more than 300million Individuals—only about ten people keep revolving around governance.

Look around, the richest people in Nigeria are the politicians. They don’t create wealth. They’re not entrepreneurs. They don’t even invent anything. They do not build industries. They’re just an organised crime syndicate (working arms-in-arms), looting the country dry.

In developed countries, the richest people aren’t politicians.
God bless you.... the last paragraph says it all, one major reason why Nigeria can't be developed

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by amdoyin82(m): 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
All I see here is POLITICS

Why can't you solve your problem yourself?

Why placing high burden on Biden as if he's the god that's gonna save Nigeria.

This is eye service to be honest.

Personally, I don't appreciate this.
seconded. Big time eye service
Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by hollah123: 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2021
Skipperrabiu:
i will vote for atiku hundred times because he will be a better person if elected not like bubu or theivenibu
the same Atiku that was silent when that Hausa guy who was alleged to blaspheme was been persecuted abi?
if only u know they are all d same.
The Peter Jefferson that was Atiku accomplice in looting our common wealth have been jailed abroad n Atiku is still a free man here.

d same stupid mistake of being ill informed that made u people to vote for buhari is the same mistake that is pushing u to vote for Atiku now

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by Golan007: 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2021
Lest we forget, Jospeh Biden should look into the bribe for entry scandal Atiku and Trump transacted in the run up to the 2019 presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by michoim(m): 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2021
Nonsense. Attention seekers. Travel ban has already been lifted. He wants to act as if is his influence that brought about it...
Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by ALABACONNECT(m): 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
Make baba sit-down for white house first before them start to dey ask for doings.

Well, for your UK used smart TVs, washing machines and soundbars, check my signature
Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by Babisha10(m): 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

It he the president to solve our problems?
Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by Jones4190(m): 12:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
Atiku that can't travel to USA written to Binde, who will deliver the letter?
Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 21, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Dont mind Atiku, trying to sound intelligent and important by quoting Bernard Shaw. Bernard Shaw was refering to Britain and the US. As you said he should face his problems in Nigeria of which he was part of those who created the problem.
Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by NotFarFrom: 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
America has enough problems already ok? They will solve their own first before solving our own. And he should have written his name as one of the problems.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by Ferdinandu(m): 12:26pm On Jan 21, 2021
As President or President in Dream. Atiku this your dream of leading Nigeria is going to be in the World beyond. Just be calming down
Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by yeme7(m): 12:27pm On Jan 21, 2021
The same Biden that sign a genocide bid... He's a lover of destruction, during Obama tenure biden was part of. The people that destroyed libya so what's this old atiku even saying

Naija my country we are tire

Please help. Me. With a job
Qualification B. A
But I have experiences

I can work in the office
My cv is ready
Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by AljaanIVQ007(m): 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

I tire o...
Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by lastclaire4(f): 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

So he should use his private fund to solve the nation's problems? Wonderful!
Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by AljaanIVQ007(m): 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
E don reach this level, to carry una problem go give innocent outsider because of wetin? overfamiliarity based on what? international relations? chai! Making "b"uhari more than lifeless...
Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by westfield: 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2021
Will America also help to bring back all the properties you and Obasanjo sold in the name of privatisation....HOODLUM

Odewaleadesoye:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/atiku-writes-biden-lists-nigerias-challenges-seeks-u-s-intervention/
Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by flakey94: 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2021
On what grounds? Why not pay them a visit?
Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by Seyzcham91(m): 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2021
eye service truly it is
Odewaleadesoye:

1 Like

Re: Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention by Feggie3: 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
West2019:
Nigeria una get problem person voice out una talk person no voice out una talk which way Nigeria..nah buhari fit una
My brother na true talk ooo!! I tire for Nigerians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate President Saraki Finally Eats Humble Pie, Reaches Out To Ahmed Tinubu / Usman Bugaje: "Nigeria's Oil Belongs To The North" (2014) / APC Governors In Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.