Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Ndigbo Should Take Pride In Occupying Number One Embassy In The World —sen. Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Should Take Pride In Occupying Number One Embassy In The World —sen. Kalu (1236 Views)

SSS v EFCC: No rivalry, we are only occupying 'our' facility - Afunanya / Ndigbo Should Take Pride In Occupying Number One Embassy In The World - Sen Kalu / Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndigbo Should Take Pride In Occupying Number One Embassy In The World —sen. Kalu by Metrix147: 11:55am On Jan 21, 2021
The Senate Chief Whip, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu has expressed gratitude to President Muhammadu for appointing an Abia indigene, Dr. Mrs. Uzoma Emenike as Nigeria's Ambassador to United States, urging Ndigbo to take pride for such magnanimity.

Dr. Mrs. Emenike before her cross-posting was Nigerian Ambassador to Ireland.

Sen. Kalu, representing Abia North district in a chat with ABN TV on Thursday while recollecting that he along with other senators from Abia state had kicked against the nomination of a single individual from Abia during the screening of the ambassadorial nominees last year said the President assured he will cross-post Dr. Mrs. Emenike to the number one embassy in the world, the US.

He also thanked President Muhammadu Buhari for keeping his promise.

"I told them you can't bring one name here and the President assured us that he will cross-post her from Ireland to Washington DC and that was why I kept quiet. It didn't just happen by chance.

"Today, it's a reality and we thank him for that and all other interventions in Eastern Nigeria" he said.

The former Abia governor while calling on those who are of the opinion that President Muhammadu Buhari has not done much in carrying Ndigbo along in his administration to have a rethink.

He added that his infrastructural interventions in the South East region point otherwise.

He emphasized that the road infrastructure the current administration has completed in the South East region has eased the transport burden of the people especially along Umuahia-Enugu expressway, Isuikwuato-Ovim erosion control project facilitated in collaboration with Hon. Nkeiruka Onyejiocha, member representing Isuikwuato/Umunneochi federal and Dr. Uche Ogah, Minister of State for Mines and Steel Development.

According to Kalu, some roads in Aba are being reconstructed by the federal government through the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), insisting that the current administration means well for Ndigbo.

He expressed optimism that if the federal government intervention in the region continues, roads in South East will be significantly improved.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/01/ndigbo-should-take-pride-in-occupying-number-one-embassy-in-the-world-sen-kalu/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Should Take Pride In Occupying Number One Embassy In The World —sen. Kalu by Jagznation(m): 11:56am On Jan 21, 2021
foolish fool

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Should Take Pride In Occupying Number One Embassy In The World —sen. Kalu by PrinceOfLagos: 11:56am On Jan 21, 2021
I think the Igbos should be given a shot at the presidency in 2023.

We've tried Hausa and Yoruba and they both failed woefully

Let's try the Igbos.

6 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Should Take Pride In Occupying Number One Embassy In The World —sen. Kalu by PrinceOfLagos: 11:57am On Jan 21, 2021
Jagznation:
foolish fool

He has achieved what no one in your family has achieved

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Should Take Pride In Occupying Number One Embassy In The World —sen. Kalu by Racoon(m): 11:58am On Jan 21, 2021
Who is this convicted criminals admonishing or advising? People like Orji Uzor Kalu should have maintained a low profile under the worst detention facility in world.
Re: Ndigbo Should Take Pride In Occupying Number One Embassy In The World —sen. Kalu by Welcum: 11:58am On Jan 21, 2021
Nice one. If not for the fact that Buhari seems to be supporting his brother herdsmen to be killing other Nigerians, I would have trekked from Umuahia to Maiduguri to celebrate him.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Should Take Pride In Occupying Number One Embassy In The World —sen. Kalu by Racoon(m): 11:58am On Jan 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
By being the worst criminal that looted Abia along his mother? Seems you are out of your mind.Dont glorify these criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Should Take Pride In Occupying Number One Embassy In The World —sen. Kalu by Jagznation(m): 11:59am On Jan 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

hello nitwit
Re: Ndigbo Should Take Pride In Occupying Number One Embassy In The World —sen. Kalu by PrinceOfLagos: 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2021
Jagznation:

hello nitwit

Your father top the list

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Should Take Pride In Occupying Number One Embassy In The World —sen. Kalu by Fahdiga(m): 12:01pm On Jan 21, 2021
Kalu is a fool

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Should Take Pride In Occupying Number One Embassy In The World —sen. Kalu by Simplyleo: 12:01pm On Jan 21, 2021
If they don't want, abeg, Yoruba and hausa are waiting in the wings for that appointment.
Re: Ndigbo Should Take Pride In Occupying Number One Embassy In The World —sen. Kalu by gidgiddy: 12:02pm On Jan 21, 2021
Orji Uzo Kalu is a huge embarrassment if he said such thing

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Should Take Pride In Occupying Number One Embassy In The World —sen. Kalu by PrinceOfLagos: 12:02pm On Jan 21, 2021
Racoon:
Who is the convicted criminals admonishing or advising? People like Orji Uzor Kalu should have maintained a low profile under the worst detention facility in world.

If he's a criminal, then what Is Tinubu?

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Should Take Pride In Occupying Number One Embassy In The World —sen. Kalu by Simplyleo: 12:02pm On Jan 21, 2021
[s]
PrinceOfLagos:

Let's try the Igbos.
[/s]
Shut up.

No one stops igbos from contesting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Should Take Pride In Occupying Number One Embassy In The World —sen. Kalu by Jagznation(m): 12:02pm On Jan 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Your father top the list
Respect other people's father even if yours died wretched and you'll surely die like him,mannerless Rat
Re: Ndigbo Should Take Pride In Occupying Number One Embassy In The World —sen. Kalu by Bodexman(m): 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2021
While we preach against quota system or preach against nepotism, our message or reaction in appointment like this should not read any ethnic coloration.

First, the appointee is a Nigerian and she deserved it, so why thanking Mr president for appointing her (like doing the Igbos a favour).

Our leaders should do away with this stuffs. It makes the northerners feel they are doing the igbos a favour (what you're rightly entitled to)

I rarely see where the northern leaders thank the FG appoint their people.

When appointment comes, appreciate it and move on. No one is doing anyone a favour. We all own Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Should Take Pride In Occupying Number One Embassy In The World —sen. Kalu by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2021
This fool again. Let him come Owerri and talk this nonsense. Abia people tolerate too much.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Should Take Pride In Occupying Number One Embassy In The World —sen. Kalu by Sammy07: 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Let's try the Igbos.

No one stops them from contesting.

Question is
Let them scale through party primaries before any other thing.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Should Take Pride In Occupying Number One Embassy In The World —sen. Kalu by Racoon(m): 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
If he's a criminal, then what Is Tinubu?
They are all criminals.The earlier we put them where they rightfully belong, the earlier they dont take our sensibility for granted.Imagine both of them still aspiring to be president of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Should Take Pride In Occupying Number One Embassy In The World —sen. Kalu by PrinceOfLagos: 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2021
Jagznation:

Respect other people's father even if your died wretched and you'll surely die like him,mannerless Rat
Get off my mention will ya, thanks .
Re: Ndigbo Should Take Pride In Occupying Number One Embassy In The World —sen. Kalu by Jagznation(m): 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2021
grin grin grin [quote author=Simplyleo post=98287156][s][/s]
Shut up.

Re: Ndigbo Should Take Pride In Occupying Number One Embassy In The World —sen. Kalu by PrinceOfLagos: 12:06pm On Jan 21, 2021
Racoon:
They are all criminals.The earlier we put them where they rightfully belong, the earlier they dont take our sensibility for granted.Imagine both of them still aspiring to be president of Nigeria.
Tinubu is the biggest criminal in Nigerian history and that's more reason why Buhari will not support his Presidential ambition in 2023.
Re: Ndigbo Should Take Pride In Occupying Number One Embassy In The World —sen. Kalu by PrinceOfLagos: 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2021
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Shut up.

This one that licks Tinubu's ass from morning till night for a peanut cake too is telling someone to shut up grin

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Should Take Pride In Occupying Number One Embassy In The World —sen. Kalu by Jagznation(m): 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Get off my mention will ya, thanks .
surely i will cos am not jobless like you
Re: Ndigbo Should Take Pride In Occupying Number One Embassy In The World —sen. Kalu by Sammy07: 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu is the biggest criminal in Nigerian history and that's more reason why Buhari will not support his Presidential ambition in 2023.

What about Orji kalu and atiku, what about Rochas that built empowerment program in abuja instead of Imo his constituent?

Why are you pointing out the Yorubas and hiding yours?

What have the subsequent governors in Abia have done to abia compared to what subsequent governors of Lagos has done?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Should Take Pride In Occupying Number One Embassy In The World —sen. Kalu by PrinceOfLagos: 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2021
Jagznation:

surely i will cos am not jobless like you
Well I hope you're not an employee ? grin

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Should Take Pride In Occupying Number One Embassy In The World —sen. Kalu by Liposure: 12:13pm On Jan 21, 2021
Later now they will say igbos are being marginalized. Lets be truthful atimes
Re: Ndigbo Should Take Pride In Occupying Number One Embassy In The World —sen. Kalu by PrinceOfLagos: 12:13pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sammy07:

What about Orji kalu and atiku, what about Rochas that built empowerment program in abuja instead of Imo his constituent?

Why are you pointing out the Yorubas and hiding yours?

What have the subsequent governors in Abia have done to abia compared to what subsequent governors of Lagos has done?

At the bolded ?

I am Yoruba and more patriotic than you could ever be .

I detest criminals with passion and Tinubu is no exception.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Should Take Pride In Occupying Number One Embassy In The World —sen. Kalu by Sammy07: 12:15pm On Jan 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

At the bolded ?

I am Yoruba and more patriotic than you could ever be .

I detest criminals with passion and Tinubu is no exception.

Which state are you from.(let's start with criminals in your state)
What if I asked you somethings in Yoruba will you answer me?

You can speak Yoruba Is different from you're born Yoruba.
Not all Yoruba cultural questions are on google grin

I'm waiting for your reply

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Should Take Pride In Occupying Number One Embassy In The World —sen. Kalu by Jagznation(m): 12:15pm On Jan 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Well I hope you're not an employee ? grin
undecided get busy don't waste your precious time online e-rat
Re: Ndigbo Should Take Pride In Occupying Number One Embassy In The World —sen. Kalu by Bodexman(m): 12:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
Nonexistent:
This fool again. Let him come Owerri and talk this nonsense. Abia people tolerate too much.

Stop degrading your leaders

You're not better than them.

Many accuse their leaders for this n that, yet many non leaders are at the ministries in Abuja and their respective states stealing money anyhow and extorting money from people on a daily basis.

They won't attend to your file if you don't 'do the necessary'
They inflates contract and price/cost of things
They tell you oga is not around because you haven't settle them
Lackadaisical attitude to work; etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is There Any Moderator Of Northern Extraction On Nairaland? / Pdp Chieftain Arrested For The Gruesome Murder Of Mr Aborode In Igangan- Photo / If Eventually A Very Tribalistic Southerner Becomes President...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.