Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

My Road Trip To Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria (Pictures) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Road Trip To Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria (Pictures) (41655 Views)

From Salt Lake City To Las Vegas: My Road Trip Pictures / Christmas: Train In High Demand In Nigeria (Pictures) / 7 Most Beautiful Cities To Visit In Nigeria - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Road Trip To Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria (Pictures) by Amopeekun(f): 10:50am On Feb 05, 2021
I am based here and there cheesy
The only challenge in Ilorin, presently, is within the APC. The town people are not concerned in the least. I don't even know where they get these news from sha. As regards the influx of the destitute persons, I hope the government takes action soon. Seriously, there isn't any wahala.
There are nice places to visit..pls, visit the internet.
The cost of accommodation depends on location. You can get a self contained apartment for as low as 75k -85k with water and reasonable hours of electricity supply. Others can be higher or lower.
A two bedroom can go for 250k - 400k. It's a choice.
We have the Asa river. Ilorin is a very peaceful place to live and the cost of living is pocket friendly if you know your way. I hope this helps.
nams77:

Are you based in Ilorin? What is this challenge I hear about?
Is there any resort around?
Whats the cost of a self contain and a two bedroom apartment.
Is Ilorin peaceful?
Are there rivers around Ilorin ( I saw something like that in one your pics).
Is cost of living fair?
Don't mind my plenty questions. E get why grin
Tnx

Cc: amopeekun and oyatz
Re: My Road Trip To Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria (Pictures) by nams77: 12:31pm On Feb 05, 2021
Amopeekun:
I am based here and there cheesy
The only challenge in Ilorin, presently, is within the APC. The town people are not concerned in the least. I don't even know where they get these news from sha. As regards the influx of the destitute persons, I hope the government takes action soon. Seriously, there isn't any wahala.
There are nice places to visit..pls, visit the internet.
The cost of accommodation depends on location. You can get a self contained apartment for as low as 75k -85k with water and reasonable hours of electricity supply. Others can be higher or lower.
A two bedroom can go for 250k - 400k. It's a choice.
We have the Asa river. Ilorin is a very peaceful place to live and the cost of living is pocket friendly if you know your way. I hope this helps.
Thanks for your response. The challenge I was referring to is a place. I keep hearing challenge. Is it an eatery or a relaxation spot
Re: My Road Trip To Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria (Pictures) by Amopeekun(f): 12:37pm On Feb 05, 2021
It is a common and popular area in Ilorin. A hive of activity.
nams77:

Thanks for your response. The challenge I was referring to is a place. I keep hearing challenge. Is it an eatery or a relaxation spot

1 Like

Re: My Road Trip To Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria (Pictures) by UnemployedGradu: 11:56am On Oct 17, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Ilorin is the state capital of Kwara in Western Nigeria.

The name of the current governor of Kwara State is H. E. Alhaji Abdulrazaq Abdulramon.

Ilorin is also ruled by an Emir.

The city is the site of the University of Ilorin and Kwara State Polytechnic; The Federal Agricultural and Rural Management Training Institute, which operates a research farm, is located near the city. Teacher-training colleges and a vocational trade school also serve Ilorin. Health services include a number of government, private, and religious hospitals and a nursing home for the elderly.

I was able to tour/visit: Challenge, Post Office, G. R. A., Fate Road, Emir Road, Malete, Sango, Airport Road, Offa Garage, Asa Dam, Oja Tuntun and the Experience was awesome and remarkable.

Please sit back and enjoy the pictures I took during my tour at Ilorin.
saraki ripped this people dry!
Re: My Road Trip To Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria (Pictures) by garfield1: 11:06am On Oct 21, 2023
Cc donphilopus

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer / All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms / Man's Car Tumbles In Lagos After He Fell Asleep While Driving (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.