Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) (42173 Views)

Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) / Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her / 'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by Niece: 10:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
Nigerian dancehall musician Inetimi Timaya Odon, stage name ‘Timaya’ has been accused of almost killing a young lady with his car.

According to an Instagram user, Osinubi Omowumi, who claimed to be the sister of the victim, the music star rammed his car into her sister after she challenged him for damaging her car.

“These celebrities and how they behave @Timaya almost killed my sister this morning. She hit her car with his car and ran. At Ikate few hours ago, he hit my sister’s car and came down and came down to ask him to look what he did,”
she wrote.

“This heartless human being was asking for number and she told him he will block her rather for Timaya to do the needful, he hit my sister and ran away.”

Omownmi also shared videos of her bleeding sister who was undergoing treatment. The victim was injured on the head and leg.
Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8WaQ_sXpLI

https://www.instagram.com/p/CanZLs0odhV/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by chatinent: 10:05pm On Mar 02, 2022
Timaya, go and do the needful before ogologoma flog you wotowoto.
[img]https://media1./images/bbc0c2df2e8f8730356ed877b41930d7/tenor.gif?itemid=15100453[/img]
Some people are saying she should have gone to the police.
[img]https://media1./images/aa4b772c98a159160d2c84f4952b81df/tenor.gif?itemid=20828020[/img]
Which police? Nigerian police? Where he'll use money to silence everything?
[img]https://c./Ie-8ONYTi-UAAAAC/really-seriously.gif[/img]

The best she should have done is what she did!

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by chigoziri2403(m): 10:06pm On Mar 02, 2022
NDLEA, WHERE ARE YOU, YOUR ATTENTION IS NEEDED

7 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by ebenezary(m): 10:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
Black against black

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2022
These celebrities and how they behave @Timaya almost killed my sister this morning. She hit her car with his car and ran. At Ikate few hours ago, he hit my sister’s car and came down and came down to ask him to look what he did,”

she wrote.

“This heartless human being was asking for number and she told him he will block her rather for Timaya to do the needful, he hit my sister and ran away.”

Going to the Police Station and reporting this case would have been more apt and concise and not coming straight to social media.

UPDATE :
We at [/b] followed up with this news and we just discovered Timaya has been arrested few hours ago.
He should do the needful.

[b]@OP and MODs,

Kindly create a thread about the update on this also.
Thanks.

We Rise!

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by BigBashiru: 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2022
The western European savages convinced africans to think less of themselves and it is working on your mind. That's the same thing they did to the native Indians.

There are 190 countries in the world many of who have more inventions than the 5 imperialists of western europe.

Is it really possible that out of 190 nations of the world that it's only 5 from western Europe that God blessed with "superior brains".... can't you smell that it's a lie??

Even many African countries are more technologically advanced than the 5 western European countries.

Iraq, Qatar, Jordan, all hv finer scientists than the western European ones.... be proudly African you are capable and have so many inventors and scientists and mathematicians way before the western European savages had a clue what science was all about!

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by nwakibie3(m): 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2022
Am I the only one who doesn't understand the write up

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by Greenmentors: 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2022
Na so
Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2022
ebenezary:
Black against black
What has this got to do with the topic?
Is everything okay laidis?

Lexusgs430:
Hit and running, is not a crime nah. ........ grin
Really?
You are even shining ya teeth about this sad news?

We pray the issue of hit and run won't happen to you or anyone of your family members.
Say AMEN!

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by JosephXavier: 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2022
This story no straight at all

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by PALAPALA02(m): 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2022
Nawa o. The girl English no here o.

She 4 kukuma use pidgin.

Btw, Timaya F*** up bad bad if this lady’s story is true.

Most Celebrities don’t know most people considers them to be role models. Stuffs like this damages ones reputation.

Na cat wey zouma beat o, wey dem bin wan end im contract.. even nike cancel their deal with him

If this kinda stuff had happened outside the country, i bet Timaya would have stopped and done the needful.

Buh as na Buhari zoo (naija), anthing goes.

I no go surprise sef if promoters still call am dz evening to book am for show.

Naija my naija.

Real long way to go

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by Blackman101: 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2022
if you have proof call the police
Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by Sleekfingers: 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2022
Niece:
Nigerian dancehall musician Inetimi Timaya Odon, stage name ‘Timaya’ has been accused of almost killing a young lady with his car.

According to an Instagram user, Osinubi Omowumi, who claimed to be the sister of the victim, the music star rammed his car into her sister after she challenged him for damaging her car.

she wrote.

Omownmi also shared videos of her bleeding sister who was undergoing treatment. The victim was injured on the head and leg.
Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8WaQ_sXpLI

https://www.instagram.com/p/CanZLs0odhV/

Oga, go and report it at the police station.......

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by Sokari29: 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Mumu opportunist do the needful and report to police not social media.
Do you live in Nigeria at all?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by obayendo1010(m): 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2022
This story nor clear.... Ask for number and hit your sister and run away because of what... Abeg he nor clear

4 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by NLPoliceWoman: 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2022
RTR

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by Rahkman: 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2022
Dem kill dem mama...dem kill dem papa...timaya wan kill dem mama

3 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by Ablesam171: 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2022
Na Dem, wetin happen to reporting to the right authority.
Yeye dey smell
Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by KingDash: 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2022
timaya murderer..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2022
Waiting for timaya side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2022
We have Nothing to say until we have listen to Timaya's side of the story angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by SmartGadgetz: 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2022
Ok Nah.

Honda Civic 2005 Neatly used for sale in lagos. Check my profile for more pictures.
Call or WhatsApp
Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:29pm On Mar 03, 2022
Lies no even gree you construct good English about wetin happened. In conclusion; you're a liar!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by bigdammyj: 1:29pm On Mar 03, 2022
Noted
Re: Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) by Elidrisy20: 1:29pm On Mar 03, 2022
Mumu girl,God don answer your call,and you want still reject am

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Bra In New Photo / Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her Catfish Tattoo (photos) / Sadiq Daba: "I Don’t Want To Be Castrated"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.