Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) (42195 Views)

Small Doctor Celebrates One Year Of Celibacy / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates 2 Million Instagram Followers In Style (Pix) / Uche Ogbodo Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by EDGEof2MORO: 5:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
2 years of what?

I know a cry for help when I see one

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by mariahAngel(f): 5:26pm On Jan 21, 2021
Nuttella:
For only two years, what of people that have stayed more than 4 years without sex and masturbation?

Why judge when you can celebrate and encourage her?

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by Reex12(m): 5:26pm On Jan 21, 2021
k
Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by DaddyGngeess(m): 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2021
overdrive:
How can I confirm this news

Hahahahaha, nairaland, una matter shall
Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by Tudorsk(m): 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
Wetin concern me
Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by femifemi1(m): 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
If not for those purple, red and brown things you plaster on face...I for say ________. Anyway workshop must rest somehow sha.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by Dollanaira: 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by Ayomidexj8(f): 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2021
konji been looking at her like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by Vikkygeee: 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2021
Mumu doesn't know the difference between virginity and celibacy

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by relicng: 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
Are you sure
Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by seunlayi(m): 5:33pm On Jan 21, 2021
Priscy01:
Nollywood actress Uche Ogbodo has celebrated two years of being celibate, Igbere TV reports.

The 34-year-old shared a picture of herself on Instagram on Thursday.

She said her life has taken a new turn since she began her celibacy journey.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKSHcfCJyYK/?igshid=nd120t1zpbbz

Uche was engaged to football agent, Apo Arthur in 2013.

Their union crashed after a few months due to “irreconcilable differences”.

Arabirin, you are not 34 yrs old, you must be around 43 plus.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by NipseyHustle(m): 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2021
The multiple sugar daddies who have fvcked her even this week will be laughing really hard...

Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by alasane: 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2021
RIP Michael Jackson! sorry for late post. I had no phone when he died. He was a great footballer!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by Itzwilliamrex: 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2021
No problem but as far as I'm concerned with this your claim of virginia I'm very sure say cucumber go dey go and come out of your pussy,with that you can be celibate for ten years who cares.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by Kapilta(m): 5:37pm On Jan 21, 2021
overdrive:
How can I confirm this news
Only by inserting your finger(s) and your PRenis.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by alasane: 5:37pm On Jan 21, 2021
RIP Michael Jackson! sorry for late post. I had no phone when he died. He was a great footballer!
Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by theFilmtric: 5:38pm On Jan 21, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by sammirano: 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2021
Mad people everywhere
Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by johhbekeboh09: 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2021
Priscy01:
Nollywood actress Uche Ogbodo has celebrated two years of being celibate, Igbere TV reports.

The 34-year-old shared a picture of herself on Instagram on Thursday.

She said her life has taken a new turn since she began her celibacy journey.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKSHcfCJyYK/?igshid=nd120t1zpbbz

Uche was engaged to football agent, Apo Arthur in 2013.

Their union crashed after a few months due to “irreconcilable differences”.

Am not the least swayed by her assertion...women are liars
Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by Jimmy231: 5:45pm On Jan 21, 2021
mariahAngel:

She doesn't need to say it...it shows!
Celibacy looks very good on her. ✨✨✨

There are numerous blessings attached to pleasing God, perfect peace of mind, body and soul is one of them, and nothing and no one can give you that.
All these once they use machine ooooo them go fit masturbate self na there on celibacy be that
Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by Mokason288(m): 5:45pm On Jan 21, 2021
meobizy:
Her ‘love machine’ must really suffer. I bet the thing is working overtime.
The very same way yours is working over time grin
Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by Aksnoopy: 5:47pm On Jan 21, 2021
Lmao! Olosho no see high paying client for one year due to the pandemic, she say she don turn virgin.

Virgin is the most abused word by HOEs. grin

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 21, 2021
mariahAngel:

Why judge when you can celebrate and encourage her?
Some ladies have stayed up to that yet they don't make noise about it or call themselves virgin, if one have lost their virginity, it is gone whether you stay without sex for 1m years.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2021
No be every thread pesin suppose dey comment shaa
Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by DSC7: 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2021
Triangles1:
Senseless post and ingredient just like their movies.

I remembered does days when you watch nollywood movies, like ISAKABA, NWA TEACHER and the rest..... You keep on watching till the cassette rope cut.

Elder in the house spotted....

Living in Bondage......

State of emergency.....
Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by nextstep(m): 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2021
Tin tomato cannot be recanned once opened, hanty... I'm trying my best to remain respectful grin
Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2021
Is she stupid or what? grin
Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by ibkonekt(m): 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2021
the rate of mental delusions that these females entertain is outrageous. how dare this wench claim being back to a virgin after multiple sex and babies. when will these vagina people have sense. she is just desperate to sell herself in a pure feminine way which she has lost.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by Splitmind: 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2021
Hard pounding has finished this one's brain matter, which one is going back to being a virgin again?
Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) by luminouz(m): 6:02pm On Jan 21, 2021
Nawa o...

After one kid?

Which virgin be that one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) / Regina Askia Dances To Flavour's Song / Victoria Inyama Graduates From The University Of East London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.