Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Breakdown Of Retirement Benefits Of Service Chiefs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breakdown Of Retirement Benefits Of Service Chiefs (48854 Views)

Tinubu Sees Presidency As Retirement Benefits – Dino Melaye / Kwankwaso: Ganduje Denied Me My Retirement Benefits For 6 Years / Anambra Pensioners Reject Christmas Rice, Want Retirement Benefits Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakdown Of Retirement Benefits Of Service Chiefs by elpochas: 6:18pm On Jan 21, 2021
All Animals are equal but some are more equal.

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Retirement Benefits Of Service Chiefs by We4all: 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
masterP042:
Even US president no get this kind retirement benefits angry angry
My fellow Nigerians don't over think nor worry yourself about the country. It is dead and gone. Hustle for yourself, make money and japa.
This was how our parents saw this country and it was deteriorating daily, till we were born and found ourselves in this mess of a country. And it won't get any better. The country won't change in our time.. It is a country designed to fail, and it's obvious.
I repeat, hustle and save money to abandon ship. I repeat, abandon ship

Nah, things were better in the days of our parents. There was 24 hours electricity, naira had value, my mom got 3 job offers and an opportunity to study abroad on scholarship after she graduated. Fulani herdsmen were very friendly, there were less crimes cos people feared the military.

I could go on and on but what I'm trying to say is:it isn't about Nigeria but Nigerians. You and I have contributed to the problems we are facing and running away will only exacerbate our plight. Anyways, we will talk more about these when we meet in Yankee. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Retirement Benefits Of Service Chiefs by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2021
padi94:
Wow, why can't they just go back to being civilians... They know that the atttovities they have committed is much

las las na borrow Nigeria go borrow to pay for all this

why oil is not coming back again na
Re: Breakdown Of Retirement Benefits Of Service Chiefs by DSoj(m): 6:24pm On Jan 21, 2021
Who dey cry?
Why u no join military? Enjoy jare
Re: Breakdown Of Retirement Benefits Of Service Chiefs by pimper24: 6:24pm On Jan 21, 2021
Islie:
EXPOSED: Buratai, Olonisakin, Two Other Service Chiefs Get Eight Flashy Vehicles, Over 40 Soldiers, More As New Retirement Benefits

https://saharareporters.com/2021/01/21/exposed-buratai-olonisakin-two-other-service-chiefs-get-eight-flashy-vehicles-over-40
All these security aids, yet they killed Alex Badeh like chicken
Re: Breakdown Of Retirement Benefits Of Service Chiefs by Dollanaira: 6:24pm On Jan 21, 2021
Oh
Re: Breakdown Of Retirement Benefits Of Service Chiefs by babamoha(m): 6:24pm On Jan 21, 2021
Above all death will pay them a visit and they will relinquish it all. lobatan
Re: Breakdown Of Retirement Benefits Of Service Chiefs by Plut01: 6:26pm On Jan 21, 2021
Moferere:
Nothing mega, if you know what a permanent secretary goes home with.

Thank you.

You see those PS that work in federal parastatal ehn, nah them rich pass especially those in the petroleum, agric and solid minerals.

I know some that are billionaires in Dollar. If you doubt me, check some logs that belong to Australia bank. Those wey me know no be small.

That solid minerals ministry ehn, the PS there are richer than all your ministers.

Imaging a bribe of 30m dollars passing through a parastatal twice within a week. Nigeria people dey scam these world organization like mad.

Hint: GMO seed issue years back.

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Retirement Benefits Of Service Chiefs by Ventura1: 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
Yet, the Chief Corruption Officer of Nigeria, President Buhari approves all these

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Retirement Benefits Of Service Chiefs by sojayy(m): 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
This is no news.

They deserve anything...i remember when the former chief of air staff( Air Chief Marshal Alex Sabundu Badeh) died like a chicken in his farm.

We need to protect these guys especially in this period where they are possible victims of attack

Protect who?......thieves that can't protect ordinary Nigerian citizens. Protection my foot. Abeg face front.

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Retirement Benefits Of Service Chiefs by membranus: 6:34pm On Jan 21, 2021
After they have stolen enough to cover all the lifetime expenses of their unborn 4th generations.

Not minding that those moneys stolen are stained with the bloods of the gallant soldiers that were killed because of their insatiable greeds. Since they failed to procure modern fighting equipments for them despite having budgeted and collected double their prices.

They shall not enjoy their loots in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Retirement Benefits Of Service Chiefs by BruncleZuma: 6:38pm On Jan 21, 2021
Righteousness2:
It is Well!

Let them do as they want.
The Day ALMIGHTY Baba calls anyone of them over, We will see if all these entitlements will follow them to the grave.

What is Most Important in the life of a Human is to be secured For Eternity

Lie Lie Agama Lizard, now that Biden has been sworn-in and is already in the White House, where's that your brain-dead prophesy?

2 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Retirement Benefits Of Service Chiefs by Sunnyja: 6:42pm On Jan 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
This is no news.

They deserve anything...i remember when the former chief of air staff( Air Chief Marshal Alex Sabundu Badeh) died like a chicken in his farm.

We need to protect these guys especially in this period where they are possible victims of attack
Over 40 military personnel protecting less than 4 people?! What a huge joke of a people?! If all the retired former service chiefs had followed this joke by now less than 25 former service chiefs since the inception of the Nigerian Military would have amounted to more than a battalion by now protecting them.
Your types are the reason why the world never takes us serious.

3 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Retirement Benefits Of Service Chiefs by naturefellow(m): 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
This is no news.

i wonder how cerebrally dysfunctional you are to spew out this obvious misopinion or propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Retirement Benefits Of Service Chiefs by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
This is no news.

They can protect themselves by combating insecurity.

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Retirement Benefits Of Service Chiefs by EMMY76: 6:47pm On Jan 21, 2021
Jesus these people are really enjoying oh no wonder they prefer to die in office than retire or resign.
Re: Breakdown Of Retirement Benefits Of Service Chiefs by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 21, 2021
People never learn.

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Retirement Benefits Of Service Chiefs by EMMY76: 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
This is no news.

Protect them after killing thausands of innocent nigerians while in office?

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Retirement Benefits Of Service Chiefs by masterP042(m): 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2021
We4all:

Nah, things were better in the days of our parents. There was 24 hours electricity, naira had value, my mom got 3 job offers and an opportunity to study abroad on scholarship after she graduated. Fulani herdsmen were very friendly, there were less crimes cos people feared the military.

I could go on and on but what I'm trying to say is:it isn't about Nigeria but Nigerians. You and I have contributed to the problems we are facing and running away will only exacerbate our plight. Anyways, we will talk more about these when we meet in Yankee. grin grin
Things were "better" then no doubt, but with time it kept deteriorating. In future, they'll still say our time was better, at least people could afford things like schooling, flight etc.. Who knows, in 20 years time, satchet water may be 50 naira each, bag of cement 15k per bag. And then they'll all say things were better in our time..
Re: Breakdown Of Retirement Benefits Of Service Chiefs by Judgesledge(m): 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
Wow, must join the army before my 48th birthday next year, so sure I'll make a four star general fast, after all this na naija, gat to get some of this Juicy stuff
Re: Breakdown Of Retirement Benefits Of Service Chiefs by imagrg(m): 7:08pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sharing the money at the detriment of the ailing economy!

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Retirement Benefits Of Service Chiefs by Beface(m): 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sahara Reporters have finally woken up from there sleep, this is what there are known for during Jonathan's tenure. As Sowore no get share from this government and on top of that there dey arrest am anyhow, he be like say he has decided to exposed this regime. Although am not sure yet because he has never like the Service Chiefs.
Re: Breakdown Of Retirement Benefits Of Service Chiefs by Grace001: 7:15pm On Jan 21, 2021
masterP042:
My fellow Nigerians don't over think nor worry yourself about the country. It is dead and gone. Hustle for yourself, make money and japa.
This was how our parents saw this country and it was deteriorating daily, till we were born and found ourselves in this mess of a country. And it won't get any better. The country won't change in our time.. It is a country designed to fail, and it's obvious.

You can say that again... let those forming patriot die for Nigeria, happy dying in advance to them.

Channel all energy you hav to better your life and forget about this failed country
Re: Breakdown Of Retirement Benefits Of Service Chiefs by Basher8583: 7:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
masterP042:

Don't say what you don't know. If you want to leave the country please go without making noise. No one will miss you.
Re: Breakdown Of Retirement Benefits Of Service Chiefs by EvangelistChuks(m): 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
Herod had more than these the moment worm are him
Re: Breakdown Of Retirement Benefits Of Service Chiefs by DAVE5(m): 7:59pm On Jan 21, 2021
rhymesnoni:
Mtsuuu... Misplaced priority. we the masses keep dying like chickens and yet no one cares, bt because a chief of Army, Air or Naval Staff retires he gets all these. Allah would Judge u all and we shall all account for our deeds.

Well, if that were true that they would be judged, Obj for don die by now, but we all know the man is waxing stronger everyday, nepa officials would have all died by now cos Nigerians have been swearing for them since time immemorial but we know better right?

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Retirement Benefits Of Service Chiefs by fashrola(m): 8:01pm On Jan 21, 2021
Make dem go ask Nsikak Eduok how far..... Because I don't understand all these greed
Re: Breakdown Of Retirement Benefits Of Service Chiefs by Temptee101(m): 8:09pm On Jan 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
This is no news.

Thus, know ye this day, thou art the greatest fooooolll to ever grace the surface of the earth!

2 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Retirement Benefits Of Service Chiefs by chaloskyx: 8:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
NA DEM SABI SHE ALL THIS IS GOING TO BE PAID VIA CRUDE HOIL WHICH IS LOOSING VALUE DAILY NO WAHALA SUCK THE COUNTRY DRY O WHEN TIME COME THERE WOULD BE NOTHING TO INHERIT FOR YOUR KIDS AS ITS OBVIOUS NIGERIA HAS NO PLANS FOR TOMORROW
Re: Breakdown Of Retirement Benefits Of Service Chiefs by newoffer: 8:22pm On Jan 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
This is no news.

Protect ur family n leave people whose security has been sorted out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) / The Newly Constructed Tunnel In Owerri Flooded (Photos) / Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.