Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Liverpool Vs Burnley (0 - 1) On 21st January 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Burnley (0 - 1) On 21st January 2021 (28719 Views)

Arsenal Vs Burnley (0 - 1) On 13th December 2020 / Manchester United Vs Burnley (0 - 2) On 22nd January 2020 / Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 21st January 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Burnley (0 - 1) On 21st January 2021 by EbukaHades10(m): 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2021
DownChelsea:
Who can help me solve this riddle.

I am a club, I am pinned at 4th position. If I lose, draw or even ""LUCKILY"" win, I will still remain glued on 4th.

What am I? grin
U know why I like ur vibes? Na bcus when e begin happen, we no go see ur brake light again.

Carry on

Re: Liverpool Vs Burnley (0 - 1) On 21st January 2021 by Angelfrost(m): 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2021
mulerogold:
Chai. Atletico Madrid wan end my betting career with a lose

Time still dey... ATM no go lose. Worst case na draw.
Re: Liverpool Vs Burnley (0 - 1) On 21st January 2021 by Wordson(m): 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2021
LandMann:
Liverpool will likely lose this match. Burnley has lost its two previous matches and they are too close to the relegation zone. Burnley will be fighting to avoid drowning. Liverpool should be happy if this match ends in a draw.
you people will just be opening ur mouth Waaaaaaaaa......

Typing what i don't know

Re: Liverpool Vs Burnley (0 - 1) On 21st January 2021 by crazygod(m): 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2021
At least Salah go rest for today. Nobody go blame am grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Burnley (0 - 1) On 21st January 2021 by rolams(m): 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2021
Now, I believe this team get problem!
Re: Liverpool Vs Burnley (0 - 1) On 21st January 2021 by DownChelsea(f): 10:02pm On Jan 21, 2021
EbukaHades10:
U know why I like ur vibes? Na bcus when e begin happen, we no go see ur brake light again.

Carry on
e pain am.. grin

Liverfluke!

Don't worry after this display, klopp will use Manchester United penalties as excuse again.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Burnley (0 - 1) On 21st January 2021 by Angelfrost(m): 10:02pm On Jan 21, 2021
DownChelsea:
explain why United has the most points in the last 12 months.

Or explain why United has refused to leave the top.

Quick question. Are you already counting 3 points down for city?

I laugh! grin grin

Even you know and can't deny that when both teams play any fixture, City has far better odds of obtaining 3 points currently than United...

No room for arguments there abeg!!! grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Burnley (0 - 1) On 21st January 2021 by EbukaHades10(m): 10:02pm On Jan 21, 2021
DownChelsea:
e pain am.. grin

Liverfluke!

Re: Liverpool Vs Burnley (0 - 1) On 21st January 2021 by DownChelsea(f): 10:03pm On Jan 21, 2021
Angelfrost:

Even you know and can't deny that when both teams play any fixture, City has far better odds of obtaining 3 points currently than United...

No room for arguments there abeg!!! grin

You're the one arguing with the reality IN FRONT OF YOU.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Burnley (0 - 1) On 21st January 2021 by DownChelsea(f): 10:06pm On Jan 21, 2021
Someone said Thiago has turned out to be a swagged up version of Kai havertz.

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Burnley (0 - 1) On 21st January 2021 by seunny4lif(m): 10:06pm On Jan 21, 2021
Burnley all the way cool
Re: Liverpool Vs Burnley (0 - 1) On 21st January 2021 by Wordson(m): 10:07pm On Jan 21, 2021
DownChelsea:

Pains! grin
which pain!! by d way, I can't remember when u became a man U fan...

Re: Liverpool Vs Burnley (0 - 1) On 21st January 2021 by fohiss: 10:07pm On Jan 21, 2021
Dis nor b burnley wey united almost kill for our last game ...... Nah nairaland comments wey ole see ...dats y e show mercy and pardon on dem grin grin grin grin

GGMUUUUUUUUUU TO D WORLD
Re: Liverpool Vs Burnley (0 - 1) On 21st January 2021 by Babysho(m): 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2021
Angelfrost:

Of course... Anyone with half a football brain and has been watching Liverpool games will easily know Mane would be locked out against this close knitted defending Burnley.

I can't get how Klopp can't see that!!!

I still don't fully get or agree with the Firmino and Origi comparison or argument. Maybe you can throw more light. Thank you.

He's trying to "steal" a goal. Klopp hasn't scored a goal now in 4 matches and he thinks Origi will save him. He has to go back to the drawing board and do actual work. Identify how to break down defences playing low block/parking the bus using his own tactics not using individual ability.
Firmino would flourish better than Origi when it comes to low block. He can move quickly in tight spaces.
Re: Liverpool Vs Burnley (0 - 1) On 21st January 2021 by DownChelsea(f): 10:09pm On Jan 21, 2021
Wordson:
which pain!! by d way, I can't remember when u became a man U fan...

Fun fact!

It doesn't take being a United fan to know that the EPL trophy is seriously pointing towards Old Trafford.

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Burnley (0 - 1) On 21st January 2021 by Babysho(m): 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
Angelfrost:

Of course... Anyone with half a football brain and has been watching Liverpool games will easily know Mane would be locked out against this close knitted defending Burnley.

I can't get how Klopp can't see that!!!

I still don't fully get or agree with the Firmino and Origi comparison or argument. Maybe you can throw more light. Thank you.

If only Klopp could just be as flexible as Pep, he'll realize what he needs to do. Whenever opposition teams pack the bus, the attack will have to function in very tight spaces. It then switches from a game of player pace/agility/agidi to one of technique/vision/body balance/finesse. Mane, Salah and Wijnaldum immediately need to go out of the line up for Taki, Shaqiri and Jones respectively. They have more technique than Mane, Salah and Wijnaldum.

Instructions should be to play centrally, stay behind the ball and the midfield should be as flexible as possible. Make risky short passes and quick thinking of next move before receiving passes.

Another key play was Thiago. He gave the forwards so many unexpected low passes that Man Utd defence never saw coming but apparently Liverpool players too are lost and not even opening up their bodies to receive the passes. I saw Thiago give Wijnaldum and Mane clean passes severally in good attacking positions only for them to struggle with controlling it, fumble and pass back to defence. I've seen Sheffield UTD play better. Again, Mane, Salah and Wijnaldum need to sit these low block games out. If West Ham decide to play out then you can bring on Salah and Mane as there'd be sufficient space for their pace.

And lastly, Robbo and Arnold should cut the passes back more often inorder to make runs to create space/options and should quit those spamming of low and high crosses inside to 5'7 attackers.

Also, there'd be a significant drop in stamina/press power because of Mane and Gini absence, therefore, Fabinho needs to get back in the midfield. Henderson and the 22 year old Nathaniel Williams should play defence. The defence will still be fine with Fab as CDM.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Burnley (0 - 1) On 21st January 2021 by Dminister(m): 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2021
DownChelsea:

Their name should be Drawpool

I tell you
Re: Liverpool Vs Burnley (0 - 1) On 21st January 2021 by rolams(m): 10:13pm On Jan 21, 2021
Liverpool may win 3:0 or draw 0:0
Re: Liverpool Vs Burnley (0 - 1) On 21st January 2021 by mulerogold(m): 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2021
Angelfrost:

Time still dey... ATM no go lose. Worst case na draw.

Na dat worst case i no pray for oo.
Na WIN i press for am.

Liverpool under 2.5goal and Atletico straight Win i stake with 2k.

See wetin dem cum dey play with Raba wey i for take buy fuel tomorrow embarassed cry
Re: Liverpool Vs Burnley (0 - 1) On 21st January 2021 by hustla(m): 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2021
Make we dey see wetin Klopp go talk if them draw 0 - 0
Shameless man
Re: Liverpool Vs Burnley (0 - 1) On 21st January 2021 by Angelfrost(m): 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2021
mulerogold:

Na dat worst case i no pray for oo.
Na WIN i press for am.

Liverpool under 2.5goal and Atletico straight Win i stake with 2k.

See wetin dem cum dey play with Raba wey i for take buy fuel tomorrow embarassed cry

No worry... Atletico go win this one!!!
Re: Liverpool Vs Burnley (0 - 1) On 21st January 2021 by DownChelsea(f): 10:17pm On Jan 21, 2021
hustla:
Make we dey see wetin Klopp go talk if them draw 0 - 0
Shameless man

He'll complain and wail about the creativity of Bruno and Pogba.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Burnley (0 - 1) On 21st January 2021 by alibiguy: 10:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
DownChelsea:
Who can help me solve this riddle.

I am a club, I am pinned at 4th position. If I lose, draw or even ""LUCKILY"" win, I will still remain glued on 4th.

What am I? grin

Naughty riddle. cheesy
Re: Liverpool Vs Burnley (0 - 1) On 21st January 2021 by Angelfrost(m): 10:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
I sha don't want another goalless draw...

Dropping further points will not be good at all for Liverpool... 5 games in a row!!! Haaa!
Re: Liverpool Vs Burnley (0 - 1) On 21st January 2021 by Wordson(m): 10:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
DownChelsea:

Fun fact!

It doesn't take being a United fan to know that the EPL trophy is seriously pointing towards Old Trafford.
I am laughing in Spanish... U must a dreamer in broad daylight..

I am willing to bet and countercover it with money.. are u also ready to put ur money where ur mouth is?

Re: Liverpool Vs Burnley (0 - 1) On 21st January 2021 by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
Angelfrost:
Da fvck is wrong with Origi?!! undecided

See better goal this man troway!!!... Even Useless Rashford won't miss that!!!
I don't know why your hatred for United, is this jealousy or what.

Even when they do something good you must find a way to downplay it.

If premiership is so easy why aren't you guys toping even if it's 2 sec as you call it

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Burnley (0 - 1) On 21st January 2021 by ceeceeco: 10:22pm On Jan 21, 2021
zeeace:
don't let that table deceive. Man. u on top is like Churchill on top of Tonto dike, after 40 seconds they are down.
Why can't you just shut up let's keep watching how the league will end, are you God? Make bad belle no kee u o. I Too Know.
Re: Liverpool Vs Burnley (0 - 1) On 21st January 2021 by DownChelsea(f): 10:22pm On Jan 21, 2021
The camera just trolled Liverpool with that 21:21 image.

If you know, you know. GGMU
Re: Liverpool Vs Burnley (0 - 1) On 21st January 2021 by osazsky(m): 10:22pm On Jan 21, 2021
Kyase:

We only have one club in Manchester and it's United
that was 17 years ago..football has evovled and left u guys...how do u enjoy ur team play such boring football.u dont win d d league by luck with a average coach..and its nerver won after 18 games...morihno go just they laff they wait for una...i see a prosoect in liechester compared to man u..liechester has a good coach but man u doesn't have one sorry to say..but this league is for pep
Re: Liverpool Vs Burnley (0 - 1) On 21st January 2021 by DownChelsea(f): 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2021
Wordson:
I am laughing in Spanish... U must a dreamer in broad daylight..

I am willing to bet and countercover it with money.. are u also ready to put ur money where ur mouth is?

You look funny when you cry. grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Burnley (0 - 1) On 21st January 2021 by FashionCookie(f): 10:24pm On Jan 21, 2021
zeeace:
don't let that table deceive. Man. u on top is like Churchill on top of Tonto dike, after 40 seconds they are down.

I disagree, when Man Utd top the table, they remain on top and it's always hard for them to come down.

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Burnley (0 - 1) On 21st January 2021 by DownChelsea(f): 10:24pm On Jan 21, 2021
osazsky:
that was 17 years ago..football has evovled and left u guys...how do u enjoy ur team play such boring football.u dont win d d league by luck with a average coach..and its nerver won after 18 games...morihno go just they laff they wait for una...i see a prosoect in liechester compared to man u..liechester has a good coach but man u doesn't have one sorry to say..but this league is for pep

Why did United's bad coach do better than Leicester's last season.

Secondly, why is he still currently doing better?

Tears!! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Brighton Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 1st January 2020 / Leicester City Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 14th January 2017 / Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0) On 18th November 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.