Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,082 members, 7,835,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

I'm Gay"- Son Of Former Presidential Aide Reveals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Gay"- Son Of Former Presidential Aide Reveals (370 Views)

I Told My NIGERIAN Family I'm GAY / I Just Confirmed I'm Gay / I Think I'm Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Gay"- Son Of Former Presidential Aide Reveals by sunnybobonwa: 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2021
I'm gay"- son of former presidential aide reveals

These days different people are coming out on social media to declare that they are either gays or lesbians regardless of what anyone thinks.

In Nigeria and Africa, being gay or lesbian comes as a cultural shock to many, homosexuality is seen as something practised majorly by people in the western world. In Nigeria, if you are a gay or a lesbian and you are caught, you are liable to face 14 years imprisonment.

Recently, Bolu Okupe who is the son of a former presidential aide, Doyin Okupe, has come out on social media to declare that he is gay, the news generated lots of mixed reactions on Instagram as most Instagram users were unhappy with the news, others felt he shouldn't be judged by anyone while others stated that homosexuals are becoming bold by the day.

Below is a screenshot of the photo Bolu Okupe posted on Instagram, he captioned his photo with the words; "I'm gay"

Re: I'm Gay"- Son Of Former Presidential Aide Reveals by sunnybobonwa: 7:13pm On Jan 21, 2021
Abomination to African culture
Re: I'm Gay"- Son Of Former Presidential Aide Reveals by OlayemiAshraf(m): 7:51pm On Jan 21, 2021
Cockk slobber
Re: I'm Gay"- Son Of Former Presidential Aide Reveals by Nazgul: 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2021
His life, his business.
Re: I'm Gay"- Son Of Former Presidential Aide Reveals by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 21, 2021
too many gym/fitness boys disgracing us these days. it's the non gyming guys that are even having sense

(1) (Reply)

How My Boyfriend Became My Stalker / What True Love Is! / 10k Worth Of Trons Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.