Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,316 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Seriki Fulani Weeps As He Narrates Ordeal In The Hands Of Sunday Igboho {VIDEO} - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seriki Fulani Weeps As He Narrates Ordeal In The Hands Of Sunday Igboho {VIDEO} (3978 Views)

We Will Rather Die Than Accept Seriki Fulani Back - Igangan Residents Vow / Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me / Sunday Igboho: We Didn’t Burn Seriki Fulani’s Property, The Indigenes Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriki Fulani Weeps As He Narrates Ordeal In The Hands Of Sunday Igboho {VIDEO} by lekanolas: 7:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
The Head of the Fulani herdsmen in Iganga town in Ibarapa North Local Government of Oyo State, Saliu AbdulKadri broke down in tears as he narrated all he allegedly went through when Chief Sunday Adeyemo alias Sunday Igboho invaded his house last week Friday.

Narrating his experience when a government delegation visited the town to access the situation, the Seriki Fulani said hell was let loose when Igboho and his boys invaded the Fulani community in the town on the said day.

He explained that Igboho and his boys shot sporadically when they invaded his house, injuring one of his relatives.

Crying, Abdulkadri said he had lived peacefully with the Yorubas for almost 50 years, noting that some of his children, who he gave birth in the town are over 45 years.

He denied allegations that the Fulani herdsmen were behind the kidnappings and killings in the town.

He stated that the Fulani herdsmen were also been victims of the kidnappers.

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE: https://web.facebook.com/394795147741636/videos/937209186814865
Re: Seriki Fulani Weeps As He Narrates Ordeal In The Hands Of Sunday Igboho {VIDEO} by lathrowinger: 7:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
Lol, cry fire... Better talk to your lifeless brothers. They should stop killing innocent Nigerians. Soon the whole country will be against you all...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seriki Fulani Weeps As He Narrates Ordeal In The Hands Of Sunday Igboho {VIDEO} by Yobabad: 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2021
Who cares

7 Likes

Re: Seriki Fulani Weeps As He Narrates Ordeal In The Hands Of Sunday Igboho {VIDEO} by ObiOfOnistha: 7:50pm On Jan 21, 2021
Seriki need biscuits

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seriki Fulani Weeps As He Narrates Ordeal In The Hands Of Sunday Igboho {VIDEO} by Yebedervru: 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
Igboho, kill all fulanis in oke ogun area

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seriki Fulani Weeps As He Narrates Ordeal In The Hands Of Sunday Igboho {VIDEO} by malcom1X: 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2021
Can someone tell me why this guy's name has Igbo in it?

I thought he's a Yoruba guy?

2 Likes

Re: Seriki Fulani Weeps As He Narrates Ordeal In The Hands Of Sunday Igboho {VIDEO} by bcomputer101: 8:01pm On Jan 21, 2021
You can cry me a river

Presidential terrorist

6 Likes

Re: Seriki Fulani Weeps As He Narrates Ordeal In The Hands Of Sunday Igboho {VIDEO} by cocolacec(m): 8:06pm On Jan 21, 2021
malcom1X:

Igboho is the name of a town in Oyo state.it just like bearing Aminu kano,Ahmed kaura namoda

5 Likes

Re: Seriki Fulani Weeps As He Narrates Ordeal In The Hands Of Sunday Igboho {VIDEO} by cocolacec(m): 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2021
Seriki should cry me a river,cry me ,cry me

1 Like

Re: Seriki Fulani Weeps As He Narrates Ordeal In The Hands Of Sunday Igboho {VIDEO} by helinues: 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2021
Here we go
Re: Seriki Fulani Weeps As He Narrates Ordeal In The Hands Of Sunday Igboho {VIDEO} by domack99(m): 8:09pm On Jan 21, 2021
The problem in this coutry is our security personnel, they have failed to do their work. If the security ate up to their task, all these ethnic trouble will not exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seriki Fulani Weeps As He Narrates Ordeal In The Hands Of Sunday Igboho {VIDEO} by ewigmee: 8:14pm On Jan 21, 2021
crocodile tears. If you are innocent, call out the bad eggs among you.

8 Likes

Re: Seriki Fulani Weeps As He Narrates Ordeal In The Hands Of Sunday Igboho {VIDEO} by ChoCho54(f): 8:16pm On Jan 21, 2021
Arewa1stSon and Itsmeaboki should bring fura juice for this seriki grin

1 Like

Re: Seriki Fulani Weeps As He Narrates Ordeal In The Hands Of Sunday Igboho {VIDEO} by ChoCho54(f): 8:18pm On Jan 21, 2021
ewigmee:
crocodile tears. If you are innocent, call out the bad eggs among you.
He's crying because he's been overpowered. They can't try the Benue treatment there. Otherwise their militia would have since burnt down Igboho town.

2 Likes

Re: Seriki Fulani Weeps As He Narrates Ordeal In The Hands Of Sunday Igboho {VIDEO} by Supan(m): 8:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
And this is how it is starting cry
Re: Seriki Fulani Weeps As He Narrates Ordeal In The Hands Of Sunday Igboho {VIDEO} by TimeManager(m): 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2021
He confessed where the kidnappers came from. His hands are not clean.

kiss the truth!

3 Likes

Re: Seriki Fulani Weeps As He Narrates Ordeal In The Hands Of Sunday Igboho {VIDEO} by tamdun: 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
It's natural for people to defend their land, u don't even need motivation to do that,Mr seriki, nobody hates you, in fact we do business together but we won't allow is the killing of our people, Sunday is only defending his territory.

7 Likes

Re: Seriki Fulani Weeps As He Narrates Ordeal In The Hands Of Sunday Igboho {VIDEO} by Paretomaster1(m): 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
TimeManager:

kiss the truth!

You are definitely an iliterate, he said those apprehended usually claim to come from those area....

Lets call a spade a spade, these are not the criminals, let them go after the real kidnappers, as long as you didn't catch this people in the act, you have no right to terrorize them....
Re: Seriki Fulani Weeps As He Narrates Ordeal In The Hands Of Sunday Igboho {VIDEO} by Jostoman: 9:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
T
Re: Seriki Fulani Weeps As He Narrates Ordeal In The Hands Of Sunday Igboho {VIDEO} by BigSarah(f): 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2021
Wahala brewing up
Re: Seriki Fulani Weeps As He Narrates Ordeal In The Hands Of Sunday Igboho {VIDEO} by TimeManager(m): 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2021

Paretomaster1:

You are definitely an iliterate, he said those apprehended usually claim to come from those area....

Lets call a spade a spade, these are not the criminals, let them go after the real kidnappers, as long as you didn't catch this people in the act, you have no right to terrorize them....
Your Education is in doubt

kiss the truth!

4 Likes

Re: Seriki Fulani Weeps As He Narrates Ordeal In The Hands Of Sunday Igboho {VIDEO} by Paretomaster1(m): 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2021
TimeManager:

Your Education is in doubt

kiss the truth!

Stop disgracing your ancestors..... Get someone to interprete for you... I doubt if u understand Yoruba at all..
Re: Seriki Fulani Weeps As He Narrates Ordeal In The Hands Of Sunday Igboho {VIDEO} by TimeManager(m): 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2021
Paretomaster1:

Until you're caught in the act It's either you're a kidnapper or sympathetic to them. Either ways, you're a criminal.

kiss the truth!

7 Likes

Re: Seriki Fulani Weeps As He Narrates Ordeal In The Hands Of Sunday Igboho {VIDEO} by Charmingrascal(m): 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
He should stop shielding criminals
He should tell his subjects to stop shielding criminals.

Seriki Fulani gets returns from bandits and that is the truth
He should expose the criminals among them and stop shedding croc tears just to gain sympathy from the Chief terrorist of the Federation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seriki Fulani Weeps As He Narrates Ordeal In The Hands Of Sunday Igboho {VIDEO} by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2021
Paretomaster1:

obiofonitsha, Grayoso. This is an example of the SW saboteurs I'm talking about. They go around online making excuses for the terrorist herdsmen even when glaring evidence speaks otherwise. I hold no grudge with the SW, only with those who actively seek to sabotage efforts at securing the region, a move that will affect my own region negatively

1 Like

Re: Seriki Fulani Weeps As He Narrates Ordeal In The Hands Of Sunday Igboho {VIDEO} by Paretomaster1(m): 10:44pm On Jan 21, 2021
TimeManager:

Until you're caught in the act It's either you're a kidnapper or sympathetic to them. Either ways, you're a criminal.

kiss the truth!

If you don't have any evidence, then you are just beating abiut the bush.... You can't justvhobto someones house, and ask them to vacate, because they are Fulani...
Re: Seriki Fulani Weeps As He Narrates Ordeal In The Hands Of Sunday Igboho {VIDEO} by Moferere: 10:45pm On Jan 21, 2021
He never see anything

1 Like

Re: Seriki Fulani Weeps As He Narrates Ordeal In The Hands Of Sunday Igboho {VIDEO} by Paretomaster1(m): 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
obiofonitsha, Grayoso. This is an example of the SW saboteurs I'm talking about. They go around online making excuses for the terrorist herdsmen even when glaring evidence speaks otherwise. I hold no grudge with the SW, only with those who actively seek to sabotage efforts at securing the region, a move that will affect my own region negatively

Will you shut up , and face your kpotor republic?

We are against criminal elements nit witchhunting anyone.... Nit everyone will reason like an IPOB, and Nyamiri.... Gerraherehmehn!

1 Like

Re: Seriki Fulani Weeps As He Narrates Ordeal In The Hands Of Sunday Igboho {VIDEO} by Sammy07: 10:48pm On Jan 21, 2021
malcom1X:

As igbo means ancient In ibo language.

It means another thing here.
So that's why.
Re: Seriki Fulani Weeps As He Narrates Ordeal In The Hands Of Sunday Igboho {VIDEO} by Tedpgrass: 11:14pm On Jan 21, 2021
And a Baadu is hyperventilating somewhere

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naked ESN Member/Members Seen Brandishing Guns In Broad Daylight Are DSS Agents / We'll Use Maximum Force To Quell Attempted Jailbreaks, Invasion - FG / How Many Of Us Have Realized That Life In Nigeria Is Now Becoming Harder?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.