Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

How To Reach Out To God With The Heart Instead (singing HU) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Reach Out To God With The Heart Instead (singing HU) (1332 Views)

Pastor Chris Mocked For Claiming To Reach 5 Billion People Worldwide / The Significance of Worshipping God with our Heart instead of a Physical Church / Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Reach Out To God With The Heart Instead (singing HU) by chieveboy(m): 7:33pm On Jan 21, 2021
God resides in the heart literally speaking and not in the sky as most are made to think.

Singing HU (pronounced Hue) in a long-drawn-out manner like "HU-uuuuuuuu'' with attention in your heart or Love for 15-20 minutes. This SOUND is the most powerful you can ever be given! It is the very power of God in ACTION! It can bless, protect, uplift, heal and exalt. This sound had been there before religion.

You are to merely sing it with love for God. No requests, no directing God, nothing. Just Love and reverence for God. You stand to discover God is an everyday reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_afRdPjU-I

1 Like

Re: How To Reach Out To God With The Heart Instead (singing HU) by chieveboy(m): 7:49pm On Jan 21, 2021
If you are the type plagued with or worry about witchcraft attacks, kidnappers, etc. If you think for any reason you are a subject of spiritual attacks in the day or at night; or you just want to experience the presence of God or Love, this simple word will clear you grin .

I am grinning having remembered how when this is offered to someone with some serious spiritual problem story to share, and they would be offered the HU to sing when they get back home and they would think it is too simple and basic to work. They want drama like bathing 12AM with special soap and candles smiley etc grin

If you are truly serious about God or Truth, l think it's high time to investigate the seemingly simple saying that "God is Love". We know though that the most powerful force in heaven and earth is LOVE.

Truth is simple
Re: How To Reach Out To God With The Heart Instead (singing HU) by chieveboy(m): 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2021
Here is a Sufi Muslim explaining their own realization of the sound. Personally, l think the Sufis are more interested in Spirituality rather than the superficiality of religion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mc3i7lxhFo
Re: How To Reach Out To God With The Heart Instead (singing HU) by chieveboy(m): 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2021
A Longer recording of people singing hu. Enjoy the uplifting vibe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxJXBrdLbeg
Re: How To Reach Out To God With The Heart Instead (singing HU) by byinks(f): 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
This Hu you're referring to is actually frequency 528 Hz
Powerful but don't know how to properly utilize it.

1 Like

Re: How To Reach Out To God With The Heart Instead (singing HU) by chieveboy(m): 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2021
byinks:
This Hu you're referring to is actually frequency 528 Hz
Powerful but don't know how to properly utilize it.

Yes and No. Yes because it is the primal frequency which all frequencies including the Heart Frequency is based on...

You can vectorize your intention with these frequencies (528 etc).

With the HU however, you do not direct it. The most powerful way to use it is to let it do what is best for a situation without you directing it. You merely focus on Love when singing it as you surrender to whatever the outcome will be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Reach Out To God With The Heart Instead (singing HU) by lookyzy: 11:42am On Jul 18, 2021
chieveboy:

Yes and No. Yes because it is the primal frequency which all frequencies including the Heart Frequency is based on...

You can vectorize your intention with these frequencies (528 etc).

With the HU however, you do not direct it. The most powerful way to use it is to let it do what is best for a situation without you directing it. You merely focus on Love when singing it as you surrender to whatever the outcome will be.
pls how do you focus on love when singing hu and how vectorize your intention on this frequency 528hz? Thanks.
Re: How To Reach Out To God With The Heart Instead (singing HU) by chieveboy(m): 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
lookyzy:
pls how do you focus on love when singing hu and how vectorize your intention on this frequency 528hz? Thanks.

Hi, it's simpler than you think. Just think of a loved one be it a gf, family, or an event that brought lol to you in the past or how happy a future event would have been.

When this is done, you heart will expand the the creative powers can pass through from the crown of your head and mix with the Love power which makes anything possible and down to the creative energies in the stomach and genitals.

It's the creation of music�
Re: How To Reach Out To God With The Heart Instead (singing HU) by lookyzy: 10:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
chieveboy:

Hi, it's simpler than you think. Just think of a loved one be it a gf, family, or an event that brought lol to you in the past or how happy a future event would have been.

When this is done, you heart will expand the the creative powers can pass through from the crown of your head and mix with the Love power which makes anything possible and down to the creative energies in the stomach and genitals.

It's the creation of music�
thank you for the quick response. Pls, can you recommend some books for me on this kind of knowledge? Thanks.
Re: How To Reach Out To God With The Heart Instead (singing HU) by chieveboy(m): 6:50am On Jul 19, 2021
lookyzy:
thank you for the quick response. Pls, can you recommend some books for me on this kind of knowledge? Thanks.

Well there are several books that l would be at loss as to which to point you to. If l was you, l would rather go for learning to be conscious in my dreams than books cos books are the experiences and knowledge of others, while in dreams, you can learn about an entire school curriculum in one sleep. Yes, it's much possible.

You merely need to have an intention of having a revelation about any subject after doing the Spiritual Exercise I gave you earlier for about 10-15 minutes then go to sleep. Keep a diary or your phone's diary close by to write down what you saw in the morning.
Re: How To Reach Out To God With The Heart Instead (singing HU) by lookyzy: 12:05am On Jul 20, 2021
chieveboy:

Well there are several books that l would be at loss as to which to point you to. If l was you, l would rather go for learning to be conscious in my dreams than books cos books are the experiences and knowledge of others, while in dreams, you can learn about an entire school curriculum in one sleep. Yes, it's much possible.

You merely need to have an intention of having a revelation about any subject after doing the Spiritual Exercise I gave you earlier for about 10-15 minutes then go to sleep. Keep a diary or your phone's diary close by to write down what you saw in the morning.
thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why We Bury Him.... His Death Opened My Eyes / In The Name Of Religion? / Why Dont We Observe The Sabbath Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.