Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. (8181 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks 3 PDP NASS members, affirms Lalong, Bulus (APC), Fom (LP) / Tribunal sacks PDP Reps, Senate Candidates; affirms Fom (Reps), Lalong (Senate) / Police Show The Arms, Charms, Flags, Cloths Recovered fom Arrested IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by awgumayor: 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2021
TimeManager:

Yoruba don't do online chestbeating like you do. Those that matters have gone to issue them warnings in their settlements.

kiss the truth!
"Those that matters". I hope the one they called one Rotimi Akeredolu is among them. The one they called his order empty. My friend, those cow brainers don't give shit about your warnings. Those warning statements will end up in their dustbins.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by OfoIgbo: 9:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
VirginFinder:

The loooonatics MUST register or they will be rooted out of the forest reserves one way or the other.

A lot is happening in the yeast in terms of herdsmen activities but there is nobody to report it.

ESN is being tackled by your governors. They can never succeed. Dave Umahi and other south east governors will do anything to keep herders in the yeast.

You arrest the Fulani terrorists and hand over to the Fulani controlled police.
Igbo youths arrest them, and beat them to death or behead them.

ESN remains unchallenged in the east. They don't work with the Police so they dispose of any terrorists caught summarily and with brutal efficiency. Bush meat tings. Eastern governor's have no say whatsoever

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by BastardWike: 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2021
Taba21:

They said south west

What do you expect from perennial cowards. It's the same slave and master relationship that will make settlers to call their hosts illiterate shocked shocked As if that wasn't enough insult, they also reffered to a governor that was elected by his people "one Akeredolu who issues empty threats he knows no one will enforce"

Let's pause for a moment and imagine that tables are turned. Can any yoruba group in the North, say Kaduna or Katsina issue such threats to El Rufai? Not in this life!! Yet look at how they're referring to the governor of Ondo state only for that coward to bring Igbos on something that has nothing to with them.

Shameless people with no dignity nor self respect.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by okoloto: 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2021
Never a time did we have Nigeria so divided and unpeaceful. ...
Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by Tobrasky: 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2021
VirginFinder:

The loooonatics MUST register or they will be rooted out of the forest reserves one way or the other.

A lot is happening in the yeast in terms of herdsmen activities but there is nobody to report it.

ESN is being tackled by your governors. They can never succeed. Dave Umahi and other south east governors will do anything to keep herders in the yeast.

Where in the East have you heard of any herdsmen activities since the establishment of ESN? We all know the media in the East isn't particularly Fulani-friendly so any incident of Fulani attacks in the East will hit the news headline fast before the drop of an hat. I know it's really paining you that the East is effectively combating and curbing the excesses of these Fulani bandits... every major forest area in Igboland has become a beehive of armed and ready ESN vigilantes... no be say na just media talk, I stay in the East and I've seen and heard a lot about how covert the ESN operatives been operating and flushing out criminal cells/hideouts especially in the Flashpoint areas of Fulani activities... and it helps that they don't answer to no police command or governor, so ESN vigilantes are pretty much the judge, jury and executioners of the Fulani bandits they catch.

Whether you want to accept it or not, Yorubaland has been surrounded and hemmed in on all sides by foreign bandits, shebi your Sunday Igboho's ultimatum to evict all Fulani from Oyo state expires tomorrow... we will see how brave you lots are by tomorrow but it's not looking good on you guys if you don't evict the Fulani residents in Oyo state by Friday grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by tsdarkside(m): 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2021
OfoIgbo:

ESN remains unchallenged in the east. They don't work with the Police so they dispose of any terrorists caught summarily and with brutal efficiency. Bush meat tings. Eastern governor's have no say whatsoever

thats why they were proscribed....

terrorits....!!
Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by VirginFinder: 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2021
OfoIgbo:

So you want Yorubas to act/publicize their actions in a way that will put their many people up north at risk Come on, we don't publicize any action the could spark a reprisal. That makes us smarter.

Remember aboooki massacre in Ife some years ago

Wait till the 7 days ultimatum is over before you pass concrete comments.

As for the ESN, the south east governors will destroy them and let Fulanis have a filled day all the sake of VP. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by OfoIgbo: 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2021
VirginFinder:

Just shut up!

You should be sorry that none of your governors can muster the courage to order Fulanis to either register or get out.

Dave Umahi is seriously licking Fulani herders assses.

Wait till the 7 days ultimatum expires and let's see what becomes of the unregistered Fulani herders.

Thanks to the Igbo first lady for the bolded. Dashing balls to the Yorubas.

We don't need the eastern governor's security outfit, or Amotekun. ESN is better as they don't have to hand over terrorists to Fulani controlled police

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by VirginFinder: 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2021
Tobrasky:

Where in the East have you heard of any herdsmen activities since the establishment of ESN? We all know the media in the East isn't particularly Fulani-friendly so any incident of Fulani attacks in the East will hit the news headline fast before the drop of an hat. I know it's really paining you that the East is effectively combating and curbing the excesses of these Fulani bandits... every major forest area in Igboland has become a beehive of armed and ready ESN vigilantes... no be say na just media talk, I stay in the East and I've seen and heard a lot about how covert the ESN operatives been operating and flushing out criminal cells/hideouts especially in the Flashpoint areas of Fulani activities... and it helps that they don't answer to no police command or governor, so ESN vigilantes are pretty much the judge, jury and executioners of the Fulani bandits they catch.

Whether you want to accept it or not, Yorubaland has been surrounded and hemmed in on all sides by foreign bandits, shebi your Sunday Igboho's ultimatum to evict all Fulani from Oyo state expires tomorrow... we will see how brave you lots are by tomorrow but it's not looking good on you guys if you don't evict the Fulani residents in Oyo state by Friday grin

Continue deluding yourselves. South east governors are bent on destroying ESN for the sake of VP. Igbos have come to accept Fulani herders and atrocities so much so that it is no longer news. What a shame!

The situation in Yorubaland is new and alien to us and we tackling it head on.
Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by samyj2477: 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2021
I pity Afonjas. See mind. dem no born dem to warn the eastern region like this...ESN will retaliate immediately

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by OfoIgbo: 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
VirginFinder:

So you want Yorubas to act/publicize their actions in a way that will put their many people up north at risk Come on, we don't publicize any action the could spark a reprisal. That makes us smarter.

Remember aboooki massacre in Ife some years ago

Wait till the 7 days ultimatum is over before you pass concrete comments.

As for the ESN, the south east governors will destroy them and let Fulanis have a filled day all the sake of VP. What a shame!

FUNAM is highly respected by Yorubas. Yorubas are now talking about undocumented Fulanis.

In Igboland, whether documented or undocumented, any Fulani caught in the Igbo bush, becomes bushmeat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by awgumayor: 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2021
VirginFinder:

He who controls the people controls the power. 100 Umahis and south east governors have no say in Igboland. ESN established by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu the peoples' general has come to stay. The fear of lawless ESN in lawless Nigeria is the beginning of Fulani wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by VirginFinder: 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2021
OfoIgbo:

We don't need the eastern governor's security outfit, or Amotekun. ESN is better as they don't have to hand over terrorists to Fulani controlled police

Empty chimp-like chest-beating as usual.

ESN will be destroyed by your very own governors just to please the Fulanis for VP. Nothing can be worse. What a shame!

How can ESN be effective in the yeast that is laden with many Fulani-controlled checkpoints here and there

1 Like

Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by BastardWike: 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2021
OfoIgbo:

I like the way ESN is now operating on ghost mode, it goes to show that they listen to advise. The menace of fulani herdsmen has drastically reduced in the East while it has spiked in the West.

It is obvious they've taken over their forests already and are now trying to intimidate their governor into submission but instead of his people to give him massive support and counter their threats with even bigger threats, they're here looking for how to involve Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by Tobrasky: 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Na we wey dey East sabi wetin dey happen... If we start to reveal the numbers of Fulani criminals that have been caught and summarily dispatched to meet whatever Allah or God they serve... it will create a serious media frenzy and some sections of the media will accuse Igbos of genocide... but for the sake of the boys risking their lives in the bushes and forests, we wisely choose to maintain discretionary silence as long as our spaces are safe.

Honestly I was never a fan of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, but his creation of this security network was a brilliant masterstroke, I'm not still a fan of him for some personal reasons but I deeply respect him.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by Gabkosh: 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Fulanis appreciate this point. Their cultural subjugation and sodomisation of Yorubas in Kwara must be accepted because of the bolded point you made above. Yorubas in Ilorin never had traditional rulers
Dopemu.

Go to Kwara state House of assembly to change the Yoruba language they use there and written all over there. Or change all the yorubas governing the state.
Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by VirginFinder: 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2021
OfoIgbo:

FUNAM is highly respected by Yorubas. Yorubas are now talking about undocumented Fulanis.

In Igboland, whether documented or undocumented, any Fulani caught in the Igbo bush, becomes bushmeat

It has always been about undocumented Fulanis because we know the law. There are Yorubas in the north too.

I hope you won't be green with envy when Yorubas are left out when the reprisals start happening in the north.
Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by tsdarkside(m): 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2021
OfoIgbo:

its not your job to play police....

the rolls are very clear in the constitution....
you can help the police,but surely not take over their job....
Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by VirginFinder: 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2021
Tobrasky:

Na we wey dey East sabi wetin dey happen... If we start to reveal the numbers of Fulani criminals that have been caught and summarily dispatched to meet whatever Allah or God they serve... it will create a serious media frenzy and some sections of the media will accuse Igbos of genocide... but for the sake of the boys risking their lives in the bushes and forests, we wisely choose to maintain discretionary silence as long as our spaces are safe.

Honestly I was never a fan of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, but his creation of this security network was a brilliant masterstroke, I'm not still a fan of him for some personal reasons but I deeply respect him.

You fantasize a lot. Keep it up... grin
Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by Cherez: 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
We are not baby factory ritualists, keep your threat for them

You know you're a mugu right?

1 Like

Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by VirginFinder: 10:05pm On Jan 21, 2021
BastardWike:

I like the way ESN is now operating on ghost mode, it goes to show that they listen to advise. The menace of fulani herdsmen has drastically reduced in the East while it has spiked in the West.

It is obvious they've taken over their forests already and are now trying to intimidate their governor into submission but instead of his people to give him massive support and counter their threats with even bigger threats, they're here looking for how to involve Igbos.

It is the Igbos that have decided not to siddon look while we and the Fulanis battle it out hence the backlash you are getting.

Fulani domination of Igbo forests is a done deal. In fact, the yeast is still a conquered territory going by the many checkpoints there. Nonsense!

And we are too smart to be pushed into actions that could lead to crisis and endanger our people up north.
Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by Tobrasky: 10:07pm On Jan 21, 2021
VirginFinder:

Continue deluding yourselves. South east governors are bent on destroying ESN for the sake of VP. Igbos have come to accept Fulani herders and atrocities so much so that it is no longer news. What a shame!

The situation in Yorubaland is new and alien to us and we tackling it head on.
Surely you are deeply pained but take heart Egbon grin.
Firstly nobody gives a fucck about the governors in the East, if you haven't noticed already, they are generally despised or looked down upon by the Igbos, so how can they destroy a security outfit that has the mandate and blessing of majority of Igbos including elites and people of influence? those governors can only make noise in the media to appease their paymasters in Abuja, over here nobody takes them seriously and ESN is still kicking stronger and gathering more momentum.

Bros, I don't know if you are averse to reality or you're just plain bitter and miserable because the East has proved to be better suited and ready to effectively curb the Fulani menace, but I'm currently in the East and I have visited lots of rural communities affected in the past by Fulani disturbances to see for myself if the ESN "hype" was true, and I can audaciously tell you any Fulani herdsmen who cares to venture into area designated as red flag zone (forest areas anywhere in the East) is dead meat.

1 Like

Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by CSTRR: 10:07pm On Jan 21, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
Have you done anything against Fulanis? Except the viral video of the Ebonyi state eviction which coward Ebonyi state governor quickly bribed the fulani herdsmen chairman to refute and deny the report, but in ondo state, it is the governor of the state despite political affiliation not minding the consequences, the mere Arewa youths threatened you to leave their lands
Eastern governors are very incompetent.

That is not new.

And KANU is taking advantage of the lack of leadership in the East to provide his own leadership.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by VirginFinder: 10:07pm On Jan 21, 2021
samyj2477:
I pity Afonjas. See mind. dem no born dem to warn the eastern region like this...ESN will retaliate immediately

Dont be deluded. Your governors will not rest until they destroy ESN in favour of the Fulanis all the sake of VP.
Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by Tobrasky: 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2021
VirginFinder:

You fantasize a lot. Keep it up... grin
Thankfully I'm not a pathetic yaribanza who is been dared and threatened by mere cattle herders, if I be you I no go even get mind enter internet grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by TimeManager(m): 10:09pm On Jan 21, 2021
Tobrasky:

OfoIgbo:

Nwokem,. FUNAM just threatened the whole Yoruba race, and you are here measuring d!cks with the great Igbo race.

They killed the Afenifere leader's daughter, and raped and violated the wife of one of your traditional rulers, and the best you can do is to challenge Igbos.

Fulani terrorists already know Igboland is not a soft touch for them. Igbos kill and dismember, and can't wait to avenge the killings in OYIGBO. Fulanis know this and are avoiding any confrontation with Igbos like a plague, right now
At least you can see Amotekun, you can also see Sunday igboho & his boys. Pls, show us the pics of ESN. I really want to see their pics patrolling the neighborhood. We haven't seen any yet, Are they audio or ghost?

kiss the truth!
Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by Tobrasky: 10:09pm On Jan 21, 2021
CSTRR:

Eastern governors are very incompetent.

That is not new.

And KANU is taking advantage of the lack of leadership in the East to provide his own leadership.
KPOM. We don't care about the rudderless governors in the East, Kanu commands far more respect than the whole SE governors put together... and that says a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by VirginFinder: 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2021
Tobrasky:

Surely you are deeply pained but take heart Egbon grin.
Firstly nobody gives a fucck about the governors in the East, if you haven't noticed already, they are generally despised or looked down upon by the Igbos, so how can they destroy a security outfit that has the mandate and blessing of majority of Igbos including elites and people of influence? those governors can only make noise in the media to appease their paymasters in Abuja, over here nobody takes them seriously and ESN is still kicking stronger and gathering more momentum.

Bros, I don't know if you are averse to reality or you're just plain bitter and miserable because the East has proved to be better suited and ready to effectively curb the Fulani menace, but I'm currently in the East and I have visited lots of rural communities affected in the past by Fulani disturbances to see for myself if the ESN "hype" was true, and I can audaciously tell you any Fulani herdsmen who cares to venture into area designated as red flag zone (forest areas anywhere in the East) is dead meat.

You are such a deluded clown!

So you are telling me Fulani herders' cattle now graze in your villages, towns and cities rather than the forests

Or they have all left the yeast for good

Or you have simply killed them all

Come on, don't be dull!!
Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by BastardWike: 10:12pm On Jan 21, 2021
VirginFinder:

It is the Igbos that have decided not to siddon look while we and the Fulanis battle it out hence the backlash you are getting.

Fulani domination of Igbo forests is a done deal. In fact, the yeast is still a conquered territory going by the many checkpoints there. Nonsense!

And we are too smart to be pushed into actions that could lead to crisis and endanger our people up north.

Sorry, you're still speaking coward language and it's quite pathetic. These people are already in your land threatening both your people and your governors without fearing that it could bring harm to them but here you are shiiting in your pants due to fear.

Afonja and cowardice are like 5 & 6 grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by Tobrasky: 10:14pm On Jan 21, 2021
TimeManager:

At least you can see Amotekun, you can also see Sunday igboho & his boys. Pls, show us the pics of ESN. I really want to see their pics patrolling the neighborhood. We haven't seen any yet, Are they audio or ghost?

kiss the truth!
See Yorubawa logic:
So because you don't see ESN making noise like Amotekun with their their useless dane guns or showing themselves all over social media then it means they don't exist... so how come no news of Fulani attacks in the East has been reported since ESN was birthed? we all know how fast any report of herdsmen attacks in the East makes the national headlines... who then is combating these herdsmen enough to make them irrelevant in the East... ghosts? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by SeunOSEWApenis(f): 10:14pm On Jan 21, 2021
helinues:
Empty threat

Hope some people won't get emotional attached with this inconsequential group
mumu boy

1 Like

Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by VirginFinder: 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2021
BastardWike:

Sorry, you're still speaking coward language and it's quite pathetic. These people are already in your land threatening both your people and your governors without fearing that it could bring harm to them but here you are shiiting in your pants due to fear.

Afonja and cowardice are like 5 & 6 grin grin

If you are not a dulllard, you should have realised that they have been backed by the FG and the security agencies especially following Garba Shehu's pathetic press release.

Nevertheless, we shall handle the issue and come out tops without necessarily confronting the FG and security agencies as pigidiotttts are desperately urging us to do.

That's exactly how Igbos get a bloody nose. We won't toe that path... cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy / South West Is The Pride Of Nigeria. A Big Lesson For The Biafrans / Wike Flags Off The Resurfacing Of 182 Roads In Maitama, Garki, Utako Districts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.