Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. (8188 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks 3 PDP NASS members, affirms Lalong, Bulus (APC), Fom (LP) / Tribunal sacks PDP Reps, Senate Candidates; affirms Fom (Reps), Lalong (Senate) / Police Show The Arms, Charms, Flags, Cloths Recovered fom Arrested IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by Gabkosh: 9:03pm On Jan 21, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
We are not baby factory ritualists, keep your threat for them
Fulani fool. Aboki Illiterate, that is what you are. You think you can take our attention away from it

6 Likes

Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by Greenback: 9:03pm On Jan 21, 2021
flokii:
It's the law abiding ones among them I pity.. you're calling a sitting state governor one Akeredolu. Malu go everly behave like malu.

This one yaff already hide himself in the ceiling hehehe...Baaaahahahahahahahahahahaaa. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by T9ksy(m): 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2021
myright:
I talk am. He will NEVER attack the Fulani's the way he attacks Igbos/IPOB. Oro yi(some yorubas) ti sun eyan!

And where in my statement, you quoted, did i insult Ibos/ipob?

You just want my attention and now that you've got it, can you please, phock off my mention. I no get ur time.

My main focus is the territorial integrity of my ancestral land.
Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by Gabkosh: 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2021
Empty thrash from nonentity group. We dare them to come out to the people of ondo to repeat what they are saying in their father's room.

You want war abi, the war you shall see.
Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by Gabkosh: 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2021
TimeManager:

Yes, they protested to support the Governor's order. It's a way of sending a message to the Governor not to compromise on his earlier order from pressure from Abuja. You guys lack the wisdom to understand the basics.

kiss the truth!
I tell you. The guy lacks wisdom.
Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by Tobrasky: 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2021
Lmaoooo o ti pari, talk of ultimate insult to the Yoruba nation grin
Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by OfoIgbo: 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
Have you done anything against Fulanis? Except the viral video of the Ebonyi state eviction which coward Ebonyi state governor quickly bribed the fulani herdsmen chairman to refute and deny the report, but in ondo state, it is the governor of the state despite political affiliation not minding the consequences, the mere Arewa youths threatened you to leave their lands

The Ondo IGBO first lady is the sole reason, the Ondo governor seems to be showing some balls.

Kwara is culturally and religiously led by the Fulanis.

FUNAM did not threaten ESN for banning Fulani terrorists from Igbo and SS forests. Today the whole Yoruba states are quaking in their boots, as their traditional master's are not happy with the ballsy statement by the Ondo governor ( induced by his Igbo wife )

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by myright: 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2021
awgumayor:
Maybe those forest guards don't have legal backing grin grin.The geographical territory we are living in is made up of two nations; 1) Nigeria: to the Fulani
2) Biafra: to the Igbo. The Fulani believe that Nigeria was handed to them by their forefathers and that every territory is rightly belongs to them, except the territory occupied by the Igbos who believe they are Biafrans. Since they love Nigeria so much and love to deride other tribes especially, the Yoruba, touching the Igbos may be counterproductive, it might cause a chain of event that may set others free from their ( Fulani) bondage. And they won't allow that.
They know that IPOB/ESN are looking/waiting for the smallest opportunity to strike thereby dissolving this force/false union. Even if ESN kill hundred Fulani's in a raid, they will deny it and call it fake news.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by awgumayor: 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
TimeManager:

Yes, they protested to support the Governor's order. It's a way of sending a message to the Governor not to compromise on his earlier order from pressure from Abuja. You guys lack the wisdom to understand the basics.

kiss the truth!
Keep having the wisdom to understand the basics until Fulani with cow brains cut off all your fingers. If you can't face terror with terror in this contraption you are doomed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by Gabkosh: 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2021
The unknown group of idiots should go and read what happened to them in Oshobo in the past.
Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by Gabkosh: 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2021
OfoIgbo:

The Ondo IGBO first lady is the sole reason, the Ondo governor seems to be showing some balls.

Kwara is culturally and religiously led by the Fulanis.

FUNAM did not threaten ESN for banning Fulani terrorists from Igbo and SS forests. Today the whole Yoruba states are quaking in their boots, as their traditional master's are not happy with the ballsy statement by the Ondo governor ( induced by his Igbo wife )
I guess you have ball, that why you and your governor declared fasting and prayers in Enugu when Fulani attacked your towns.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by OfoIgbo: 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2021
TimeManager:

Stay on the topic.
Why is He Weeping on camera based on the recent warnings issued to him & his people. Can such ever happen in iboland?

kiss the truth!

It can't happen in Igboland because no part of Igboland isnruled by a Fulani emir.
For the Fulani in Igbo forests, there is no time to weep. They only have time for running away.

Otherwise they will be beheaded and their bodies desecrated before being burnt and their skills used in some weird JuJu match
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by lamentor78(m): 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2021
If a war start , the Fulani will be surprised that everybody is against them ,they will suffer so much defeat.....gone are those days when guys won't fight everybody will fight this war including the Kings in south

1 Like

Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by OfoIgbo: 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2021
Gabkosh:
I guess you have ball, that why you and your governor declared fasting and prayers in Enugu when Fulani attacked your towns.

And in spite of the castings and prayers in Enugu, every community in Enugu is still being ruled by an IGWE.

OBAS don't rule Ilorin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by TimeManager(m): 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2021
awgumayor:
Keep having the wisdom to understand the basics until Fulani with cow brains cut off all your fingers. If you can't face terror with terror in this contraption you are doomed.
Yoruba don't do online chestbeating like you do. Those that matters have gone to issue them warnings in their settlements.

kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by Amumaigwe: 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
We are not baby factory ritualists, keep your threat for them

When Fulani' fires a shot on Yoruba, they return it to the Igbos. Cowardice on 2 legs.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by myright: 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
T9ksy:

And where in my statement, you quoted, did i insult Ibos/ipob?

You just want my attention and now that you've got it, can you please, phock off my mention. I no get ur time.

My main focus is the territorial integrity of my ancestral land.
You've not insulted the Igbos on this particular thread. Agreed. But that's what you're know for on nairaland.

You claim your main focus is the territorial integrity of your ancestral land. Didn't you read where FUNAM called your land "irreversible home"?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by Gabkosh: 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
OfoIgbo:

And in spite of the castings and prayers in Enugu, every community in Enugu is still being ruled by an IGWE.

OBAS don't rule Ilorin
Who is governing Kwara as a whole. Did Ilorin ever had oba before. You too dence.

Fasting and prayer warriors.
Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by forgiveness: 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
Marine54:
Breaking: Eject fulani herdsmen from Yoruba land and face war- Fulani Nationalist movement threatens.

By Treasure Orokpo

The fulani Nationalist movement has threatened war if herdsmen are ejected from Ondo forest.

The group was reacting to recent ultimatum given to herders in ondo forest to vacate within 7 days.

The group in a statement by it coordinator, Baadu Salisu Ahmadu.

The group in a statement shared by Family fani-kayode, former Aviation minister, said they have given a counter order that "No fulani will move an inch either in Oyo, Ondo or any part of the south western part of Nigeria.

The statement read below:

"Our attention has been drawn to a decree credited to one Rotimi Akeredolu asking fulani people who have occupied some forest in Ondo state to quit.

We are also aware of another incident in Oyo state where an illiterate political thug gave quite notice to fulani people to leave the territories which are now their irreversible homes.

This is not only are irresponsible demand but a call to arms of the faithful who have been pursuing their legitimate business in these Forest.

We have given a counter order. No fulani will move an inch either in Oyo,ondo or any part of the western part of Nigeria.

On behalf of fulani Nationalist movement (FUNAM) we here by warn the government of Oyo and it's agent , one Sunday Igboho and ondo state government to rescind thier orders or face serious consequences.

It is shocking that the Igboho and Akeredolu who is beneficiary of the system is giving a stupid order that he knows no one will respect. we didn't get the forest through him and how does he expect the fulani to obey his empty order? Humans have a short memory.

The fulani will resist by all means necessary, including armed resistance any attempt to forcefully eject them from these Forest that in reality does not belong to these states alone . Some are federal Reserve forest.

We want to ask Akeredolu whether those communities brought the land from heaven.

We warn that any fulani blood that is shed further in the south west will automatically lead to up heaven in six state of lagos, Osun, Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti , and Ogun state.

We the fulani are on red alert and waiting for the call and will never succumb to any threat or intimidation by ethnic bigots.

I Baadu Salisu Ahmadu , given my new responsibility , will with other faithful Never fail fulani Nation in it Allah chosen destiny;

https://www.idomavoice.com/2021/01/breaking-eject-fulani-herdsmen-from-yoruba-land-and-face-war-fulani-nationalist-movement-threatens.html

The bolded sum it up. The reason lands are occupied without the consent of landlords.
Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by OfoIgbo: 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
You mean your wives in Igbo land normally control you like mumu, is that why your governors quickly ban IPOB group and killed them in Enugu and Oyigbo, how many fulani herdsmen are there in the south east sef, fulani herdsmen don't take their herds to barren drought ridden land where there isn't green grass to eat, you can even compare south east with south west, more than 30% of igbos are in South West looking for green pasture, if anything breaks out you will suffer more, because you are more in their land than any tribe.

There was as many Fulani terrorists in the east as there are in the west. The only difference is that Fulani terrorists are more scared of Igbos than they are, of Yorubas.
Fulanis and Babangida don't seem to take Yoruba threats seriously

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by TimeManager(m): 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2021
OfoIgbo:

It can't happen in Igboland because no part of Igboland isnruled by a Fulani emir.
For the Fulani in Igbo forests, there is no time to weep. They only have time for running away.

Otherwise they will be beheaded and their bodies desecrated before being burnt and their skills used in some weird JuJu match
grin
ok.. You're so powerful that you were fasting and praying when they struck you while some of your governors were paying them off not to retaliate in some occasion.

i dey laff ur chestbeating.

kiss the truth!
Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by awgumayor: 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2021
tsdarkside:

what the hell are you talkin about....??

1 Like

Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by OfoIgbo: 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2021
Gabkosh:
Who is governing Kwara as a whole. Did Ilorin ever had oba before. You too dence.

Fasting and prayer warriors.

Fulanis appreciate this point. Their cultural subjugation and sodomisation of Yorubas in Kwara must be accepted because of the bolded point you made above. Yorubas in Ilorin never had traditional rulers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by VirginFinder: 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Neither MACBAN nor FUNAM will threaten an Igbo state with such intensity as is exhibited in the report.

ESN was launched a few weeks ago and ESN has always made it clear they are against Fulanis meandering throughout Igbo forests, yet we have not heard PIM from FUNAM or MACBAN.

They well know ESN is not partnering with the Fulani controlled Nigerian police, and are likely to behead and burn any Fulani terrorist they capture in eastern forests

The loooonatics MUST register or they will be rooted out of the forest reserves one way or the other.

A lot is happening in the yeast in terms of herdsmen activities but there is nobody to report it.

ESN is being tackled by your governors. They can never succeed. Dave Umahi and other south east governors will do anything to keep herders in the yeast.
Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by OfoIgbo: 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2021
TimeManager:

ok.. You're so powerful that you were fasting and praying when they struck you while some of your governors were paying them off not to retaliate in some occasion.

i dey laff ur chestbeating.

kiss the truth!

Nwokem,. FUNAM just threatened the whole Yoruba race, and you are here measuring d!cks with the great Igbo race.

They killed the Afenifere leader's daughter, and raped and violated the wife of one of your traditional rulers, and the best you can do is to challenge Igbos.

Fulani terrorists already know Igboland is not a soft touch for them. Igbos kill and dismember, and can't wait to avenge the killings in OYIGBO. Fulanis know this and are avoiding any confrontation with Igbos like a plague, right now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by VirginFinder: 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Fulanis appreciate this point. Their cultural subjugation and sodomisation of Yorubas in Kwara must be accepted because of the bolded point you made above. Yorubas in Ilorin never had traditional rulers

Why do pigidiottts like equating Kwara to Ilorin

Even in Ilorin, all the Fulanis have is the emir who has been Yorubanized.
Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by nazicartel(m): 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2021
awgumayor:
On the contrary, they have been doing shit in your forests; cutting off your fingers, cutting of your ears, destroying your crops etc. While you only make noise.
cut your fathers finger.... The fulanis here respects themselves... Do anyhow see anyhow, they know about it... See ehh,, they will cut your mother's ears
Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by VirginFinder: 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Nwokem,. FUNAM just threatened the whole Yoruba race, and you are here measuring d!cks with the great Igbo race.

They killed the Afenifere leader's daughter, and raped and violated the wife of one of your traditional rulers, and the best you can do is to challenge Igbos.

Fulani terrorists already know Igboland is not a soft touch for them. Igbos kill and dismember, and can't wait to avenge the killings in OYIGBO. Fulanis know this and are avoiding any confrontation with Igbos like a plague, right now

Just shut up!

You should be sorry that none of your governors can muster the courage to order Fulanis to either register or get out.

Dave Umahi is seriously licking Fulani herders assses.

Wait till the 7 days ultimatum expires and let's see what becomes of the unregistered Fulani herders.
Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by tsdarkside(m): 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2021
[quote author=awgumayor post=98303860][/quote]

forget that....
its not gonna work with soo many pissed of people....
and they will risk that hausas get angry too....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abakaliki, A Land Of Untapped Treasures / Northern Governors Support State Of Emergency Rule In 3 States / Nigeria Owes NNPC N170b In Subsidy Payments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.