Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,051 members, 7,953,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:55 AM

Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. (8485 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks 3 PDP NASS members, affirms Lalong, Bulus (APC), Fom (LP) / Tribunal sacks PDP Reps, Senate Candidates; affirms Fom (Reps), Lalong (Senate) / Police Show The Arms, Charms, Flags, Cloths Recovered fom Arrested IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by awgumayor: 11:03pm On Jan 21, 2021
BastardWike:

Well, it's a collective problem and both Igbos and Yorubas should stand as one in confronting it.

But you must understand that these guys are playing a mind game with you people, don't allow them to intimidate you with threats, instead issue bigger threats, that's the only way to put fear in them.

Goodnight.
Igbo and Yoruba should not stand as one ....You spoke as if you don't know these people. Tomorrow they will deny that Sunday IGBOho and claim he is Igbo and join with Fulani to attack Igbos. Let them fight their battle. The mistake of 1966 will never happen again.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by EdoDefence: 11:23pm On Jan 21, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
Akeredolu and Makinde have been cowed already, the seven days deadline will come and go quietly with another well placed scandal to distract Nigerians. RUGA will quickly be rushed through via water resources bill so that no state govt can claim legitimacy to land anymore. Its most likely, the SW has been conquered already except the people take matters into their own hands since theres no political solution that'll benefit the ordinary yoruba man and their political elite together, the elite will sacrifice his people without thinking. Next stop is my SS region and same scenario will play out cool

Next stop is my SE region and same scenario will play out cool
Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by awgumayor: 11:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
jneutron4000:
That's because they hide and strike, I can send you an audio now where the seriki Fulani is saying that they are not the one involved in such acts and it is other Fulanis, though we know they he is lying. Fulanis are cowards that is why they are tricky in their attack. Fulanis can not face any ethnic group in war or combat rather they infiltrate you, and use you to fight you just in the case of Hausa that fought and killed their leaders for Fulanis, Afonja that allowed Alimi to used him to fight Oyo empire in Ilorin and they are still involved in that act, they used your our governors to suppress you by promising them juicy position. Once people understand that game, Fulanis is gone. In Mali, Ghana Fulanis could not face any ethnic group there but in Nigeria, greedines of some of some people is what Fulanis are using against us but nothing last forever.
I love your reply and I agree with you. Sometimes, I vex at the way your brothers are allergic to anything Igbo, Biafra, Ipob, MNK, ESN. What is happening in south west in particular and Nigeria in general is worrisome. As a person, I get worried. A wound of one is a wound of all. If it affects the Yoruba in Yoruba land surely it will affect the Igbo because millions of Igbos are living in south west. And if the cow brainers call for reprisals they won't ask are you Yoruba or Igbo before the cut off your head. Plus Igbo properties and businesses that will be touched. The way some of us are sounding are just to tell your kinsmen that they are not the only people that know how to twist narratives with scornful. If you feel hurt in some of my comments here please I am apologize.

1 Like

Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 21, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
Hausa are not FULANI. Fulani is a minority group. Hausa is a major group. Fulani knowing this now call themselves Hausa/Fulani. The average Fulani doesn't see himself equal to an HAUSA MAN.

All emirs are Fulani in a hausa dominated community. Fulani has not only brainwashed the northern Hausa people but dominted them by using religion to establish their semi-god status.

Furthermore, they also dominate intellectually by making Education accessible to themselves using the glorified elite positions they occupy. They go abroad to get educated.

A cycle of dominance preserved by a minority. The north cannot develop until they understand that their perpetual poverty, ignorance and illiteracy favours the minority Fulani.
Idiot! You're here again, If u don't know how blended Hausa and Fulani are u better stop this nonsense, unacceptable theory. You can't take away Hausa out of Fulani and vice versa. Why are the people not complaining?
What u want to see, you won't see because we're not fools. Me who have Fulani father, Kanuri mother and satisfactorily adopt Hausa as my native language what do u want me to do?
Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by awgumayor: 11:46pm On Jan 21, 2021
nazicartel:
enyia echem na í nwere ako n'uche... So anybody that comments here is a Yoruba person or what...
I I suo asusu dika onye Yoruba, a saa gia dika I by one ofee. Ebe I nwere ako na uche, I kwesiri I mata na- m zaghachiri gi n' udi na- I bu onye ofee, I bido kpariwa onye gi. I'm referring to your comment." Fulani are noise makers ".

1 Like

Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by Tobrasky: 11:47pm On Jan 21, 2021
awgumayor:
Igbo and Yoruba should not stand as one ....You spoke as if you don't know these people. Tomorrow they will deny that Sunday IGBOho and claim he is Igbo and join with Fulani to attack Igbos. Let them fight their battle. The mistake of 1966 will never happen again.
Igbo stand with Yorubawa Maka gini kwanu? bro make all mallam handle him own kettle, Igbos should learn to mind their own business and tackle our own problems...
Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by jneutron4000: 12:10am On Jan 22, 2021
awgumayor:
I love your reply and I agree with you. Sometimes, I vex at the way your brothers are allergic to anything Igbo, Biafra, Ipob, MNK, ESN. What is happening in south west in particular and Nigeria in general is worrisome. As a person, I get worried. A wound of one is a wound of all. If it affects the Yoruba in Yoruba land surely it will affect the Igbo because millions of Igbos are living in south west. And if the cow brainers call for reprisals they won't ask are you Yoruba or Igbo before the cut off your head. Plus Igbo properties and businesses that will be touched. The way some of us are sounding are just to tell your kinsmen that they are not the only people that know how to twist narratives with scornful. If you feel hurt in some of my comments here please I am apologize.
Broda, it nothing, this is a faceless Forum, people impersonate different ethnic group to push their agenda, in fact DSS and even Fulanis agencies are here pushing their agendas. When ESN was established, no Yoruba will ever condemn it, even Afenifere publicly supported it on National news, it will be stupid for we Yorubas to condemn ESN when we already established Amotekun our security outfits and we saw your support and we also know Fulanis herdsmen are terrorizing your people especially the women, young and old ones going to the farm. Once this stormy rain starts falling, I just hope you guys will be well formidable to mess them up in your our region, for Ourside no shaking, Fulanis will not survive it when it starts. http://saharareporters.com/2020/12/15/afenifere-backs-Igbos-eastern-security-network-says-regional-policing-will-end-insecurity

2 Likes

Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by joinnow: 12:53am On Jan 22, 2021
illiterate political thug gave quite notice to fulani people to leave the territories which are now their irreversible homes. grin
Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by SW1st: 1:22am On Jan 22, 2021
No one seem to question the source of the OP?

The source of the OP is questionable. undecided
Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by Cantonese: 1:44am On Jan 22, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
We are not baby factory ritualists, keep your threat for them

You are an armchair analyst and muntula. Why not face what currently faces you? Surely you will not be man enough to fight back. Jagbajantis intete.
Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by OfoIgbo: 1:49am On Jan 22, 2021
TimeManager:

At least you can see Amotekun, you can also see Sunday igboho & his boys. Pls, show us the pics of ESN. I really want to see their pics patrolling the neighborhood. We haven't seen any yet, Are they audio or ghost?

kiss the truth!

They are GHOSTs, not audio.

They have also created a lot of Fulani terrorist GHOSTS

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by Yujin(m): 5:31am On Jan 22, 2021
OfoIgbo:

The Ondo IGBO first lady is the sole reason, the Ondo governor seems to be showing some balls.

Kwara is culturally and religiously led by the Fulanis.

FUNAM did not threaten ESN for banning Fulani terrorists from Igbo and SS forests. Today the whole Yoruba states are quaking in their boots, as their traditional master's are not happy with the ballsy statement by the Ondo governor ( induced by his Igbo wife )
How will post of yours help southern Nigeria? Welu ile yi gua eze yi onu!
Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by Veqtor: 6:12am On Jan 22, 2021
Web2020:
See what Yorubas has turn themselves into. This is how this people captured the Housans in the North. Where is the OPC of Yorubas? If you people don't wakeup now, it will be too late! Instead of Obas, you will begin to see Emier in Yoruba land very soon. Wake up yoruba.

There's an Emir already in illorin na... which used to be Yoruba land. There's even a gigantic caliphate der now..built by the fulani.

I'm sure dat all der State govs, just like Makinde, will start cowering now dat ds Fulani group has threatened war.

1 Like

Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by Veqtor: 6:16am On Jan 22, 2021
TimeManager:

At least you can see Amotekun, you can also see Sunday igboho & his boys. Pls, show us the pics of ESN. I really want to see their pics patrolling the neighborhood. We haven't seen any yet, Are they audio or ghost?

kiss the truth!

Carry ur cow to der bushes and go look for Dem... So u can learn y you should never battle with spirits. Ode.
Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by AsiwajuNdigbo: 6:34am On Jan 22, 2021
Marine54:
Breaking: Eject fulani herdsmen from Yoruba land and face war- Fulani Nationalist movement threatens.

By Treasure Orokpo

The fulani Nationalist movement has threatened war if herdsmen are ejected from Ondo forest.

The group was reacting to recent ultimatum given to herders in ondo forest to vacate within 7 days.

The group in a statement by it coordinator, Baadu Salisu Ahmadu.

The group in a statement shared by Family fani-kayode, former Aviation minister, said they have given a counter order that "No fulani will move an inch either in Oyo, Ondo or any part of the south western part of Nigeria.

The statement read below:

"Our attention has been drawn to a decree credited to one Rotimi Akeredolu asking fulani people who have occupied some forest in Ondo state to quit.

We are also aware of another incident in Oyo state where an illiterate political thug gave quite notice to fulani people to leave the territories which are now their irreversible homes.

This is not only are irresponsible demand but a call to arms of the faithful who have been pursuing their legitimate business in these Forest.

We have given a counter order. No fulani will move an inch either in Oyo,ondo or any part of the western part of Nigeria.

On behalf of fulani Nationalist movement (FUNAM) we here by warn the government of Oyo and it's agent , one Sunday Igboho and ondo state government to rescind thier orders or face serious consequences.

It is shocking that the Igboho and Akeredolu who is beneficiary of the system is giving a stupid order that he knows no one will respect. we didn't get the forest through him and how does he expect the fulani to obey his empty order? Humans have a short memory.

The fulani will resist by all means necessary, including armed resistance any attempt to forcefully eject them from these Forest that in reality does not belong to these states alone . Some are federal Reserve forest.

We want to ask Akeredolu whether those communities brought the land from heaven.

We warn that any fulani blood that is shed further in the south west will automatically lead to up heaven in six state of lagos, Osun, Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti , and Ogun state.

We the fulani are on red alert and waiting for the call and will never succumb to any threat or intimidation by ethnic bigots.

I Baadu Salisu Ahmadu , given my new responsibility , will with other faithful Never fail fulani Nation in it Allah chosen destiny;

https://www.idomavoice.com/2021/01/breaking-eject-fulani-herdsmen-from-yoruba-land-and-face-war-fulani-nationalist-movement-threatens.html

This is what oyinbo people describe as "calling bluff". You bark at your opponent and threaten to come down with mother of hell, but you got nothing to make it happen. You are only calculating the scare tactic will work. Its psychological. You call their bluff..and hope they dont respond against it. If they do your weakness will soon be revealed to whole world. Lol.

Funam my @$$!
Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by Donclaracuzo: 6:55am On Jan 22, 2021
Also , using NIN registration to legitimizes the Fulanise stay in Nigeria. How can a country ask everyone to go get registered with NIMC without putting measures to check out for non legal immigrants.

Racoon:
Same Nigerian Army that when to arrest innocent farmer because fulani cattle allegedly ate poisonous cassava & died? Is that the responsibility of the police or army?

As par zombies, you lots will never know that this your nonsense assertion will never happen.How many killer fulani herdsmen have been arrested let alone jailed under Bubu despite all their self-confessed atrocities against other ethnic groups across this nation?

The GTI decleared Fulanis as the 4th deadly terrorist group-have Buhari confirmed them so? He promised them point-of-entry visa so that they can flood the nooks & crannies of this nation wrecking havoc.Keep on fooling yourself.
Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by nazicartel(m): 8:41am On Jan 22, 2021
awgumayor:
I I suo asusu dika onye Yoruba, a saa gia dika I by one ofee. Ebe I nwere ako na uche, I kwesiri I mata na- m zaghachiri gi n' udi na- I bu onye ofee, I bido kpariwa onye gi. I'm referring to your comment." Fulani are noise makers ".
obughi dika Onye Yoruba Kam kwuru dika, Kama na ndi ugwu esighi Ike n'ebea, ndi Fulani ole ka I huturula oke mgbe ha Nyenwere nsogbu ndia Nile..... Obu iji zi gi na obu mkpatu ka ha n'eme, Mana ha rue ebea, ahu ajuo ha oyii.....
Udo diri gi
Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by VirginFinder: 8:54am On Jan 22, 2021
awgumayor:
Whether you toe that path or not, remember any territory they occupied is their irreversible home.

Says who? Their shanties can be sacked in hours.
Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by VirginFinder: 8:56am On Jan 22, 2021
Tobrasky:

I could care less if they unveil the security outfit or not, right now the safety of the East has been properly guaranteed and sealed. Whenever the much awaited regional security outfit is finally unveiled, then it will be a added bonus to the East.

Dreamer!

The yeast remains a conquered terrain as ever. The countless Fulani-manned checkpoints all over the yeast is a significant pointer.

Fulani atrocities reportage in the yeast is highly underreported. And your governors are experts in cover up.
Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 22, 2021
flokii:
It's the law abiding ones among them I pity.. you're calling a sitting state governor one Akeredolu. Malu go everly behave like malu.
Imagine oo.
Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by romenna: 10:04am On Jan 22, 2021
The south west brought this on themselves.
Pls other regions shud stay out of this.
To me, this is family affair. Husband and wife matter. Let's allow them sort themselves out
Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by Youngmaster0(m): 10:44am On Jan 22, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
Have you done anything against Fulanis? Except the viral video of the Ebonyi state eviction which coward Ebonyi state governor quickly bribed the fulani herdsmen chairman to refute and deny the report, but in ondo state, it is the governor of the state despite political affiliation not minding the consequences, the mere Arewa youths threatened you to leave their lands

Is a shame you you have the vice president position, the speaker and national chairman of the ruling party yet you can't contain the killing of Fulani terrorist in your territory, and you bragging of challenging Fulani despite affiliation. You should rather be ashamed.
Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by ObiOfOnistha: 10:49am On Jan 22, 2021
Youngmaster0:

Is a shame you you have the vice president position, the speaker and national chairman of the ruling party yet you can't contain the killing of Fulani terrorist in your territory, and you bragging of challenging Fulani despite affiliation. You should rather be ashamed.
Tell me you don't have governors, ministers, house of assembly members when your people were slaughtered in Enugu and Oyigbo
Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by Kwili: 10:53am On Jan 22, 2021
watch how this Afonja head slammers will tactically avoid this trend and also blame the IGBOs for the counter order by the fulani. gringrin
Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by KingAlayinde(m): 11:02am On Jan 22, 2021
Marine54:
Breaking: Eject fulani herdsmen from Yoruba land and face war- Fulani Nationalist movement threatens.

By Treasure Orokpo

The fulani Nationalist movement has threatened war if herdsmen are ejected from Ondo forest.

The group was reacting to recent ultimatum given to herders in ondo forest to vacate within 7 days.

The group in a statement by it coordinator, Baadu Salisu Ahmadu.

The group in a statement shared by Family fani-kayode, former Aviation minister, said they have given a counter order that "No fulani will move an inch either in Oyo, Ondo or any part of the south western part of Nigeria.

The statement read below:

"Our attention has been drawn to a decree credited to one Rotimi Akeredolu asking fulani people who have occupied some forest in Ondo state to quit.

We are also aware of another incident in Oyo state where an illiterate political thug gave quite notice to fulani people to leave the territories which are now their irreversible homes.

This is not only are irresponsible demand but a call to arms of the faithful who have been pursuing their legitimate business in these Forest.

We have given a counter order. No fulani will move an inch either in Oyo,ondo or any part of the western part of Nigeria.

On behalf of fulani Nationalist movement (FUNAM) we here by warn the government of Oyo and it's agent , one Sunday Igboho and ondo state government to rescind thier orders or face serious consequences.

It is shocking that the Igboho and Akeredolu who is beneficiary of the system is giving a stupid order that he knows no one will respect. we didn't get the forest through him and how does he expect the fulani to obey his empty order? Humans have a short memory.

The fulani will resist by all means necessary, including armed resistance any attempt to forcefully eject them from these Forest that in reality does not belong to these states alone . Some are federal Reserve forest.

We want to ask Akeredolu whether those communities brought the land from heaven.

We warn that any fulani blood that is shed further in the south west will automatically lead to up heaven in six state of lagos, Osun, Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti , and Ogun state.

We the fulani are on red alert and waiting for the call and will never succumb to any threat or intimidation by ethnic bigots.

I Baadu Salisu Ahmadu , given my new responsibility , will with other faithful Never fail fulani Nation in it Allah chosen destiny;

https://www.idomavoice.com/2021/01/breaking-eject-fulani-herdsmen-from-yoruba-land-and-face-war-fulani-nationalist-movement-threatens.html

this people just proved themselves an animal, In a sane country with common sense leaders, they would have declared thems a terrorists by now for declaring a war
Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by OfoIgbo: 11:10am On Jan 22, 2021
Yujin:

How will post of yours help southern Nigeria? Welu ile yi gua eze yi onu!

He/she that is not present when a corpse is committed to mother earth, usually exhumes the same corpse feet first.

You should have gone further up in this thread to know which message I initially replied to, before you start pontificating.

You don't expect an Umu Nri G like me, to remain silent, when someone attempts to insult or degrade Igbos. Tufiakwa
Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by vicmac09(m): 11:17am On Jan 22, 2021
awgumayor:
On the contrary, they have been doing shit in your forests; cutting off your fingers, cutting of your ears, destroying your crops etc. While you only make noise.

They're cowards (fulanis)... They love fighting and killing without any form of resistance from their victims.. Once you fight back, they'll run.. Just watch and see what will happen if the yorubas start fighting back.
Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by streetambitions: 11:18am On Jan 22, 2021
grin lol i will be talking from two point of view noting the fact that every citizen of Nigeria is free to live peacefully in any region of Nigeria irrespective of tribe, my views are (a) if havoc or destruction of life and property is caused by a someone or people living in any region of Nigeria, the state goverent has the right to banish that person or people from that region if he has proof of harm or damage done legally or preferably Streetzzz lol what i mean is to note a region where harm has been done or might be done create evidence discreetly,mobilize youths discreetly, and give them the go ahead to storm the forest and do thier best when it gets to the press it would be angry villagers bla bla bla while highest governor go say sorry make dem no vex na angry youth now from the second view (b) Fulani can live legally anywhere in nigeria so the governor or any body as it is called may prepare its youth incase of ambush and when the case gets to any fucking point its a case of self defence..what i will do in such circumstance is to create a joint coperational force btw the fulani and yoruba in those affected area where the body will be responsible for handling misappropriateness in any form while under the supreme governance of the traditional ruler within the areas stated giving the yoruba a legal edge and some form or royalties
Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by vicmac09(m): 11:20am On Jan 22, 2021
TimeManager:

But their seriki fulani dey weep like a baby in oyo because fear dey catch him. Such can not happen in igboland because none of your governors can never dare give them a quit notice.

kiss the truth!

Especially Umahi, Obiano and that Imo state governor... Southeast governors are one of the worst in this country
Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by Youngmaster0(m): 11:32am On Jan 22, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
Tell me you don't have governors, ministers, house of assembly members when your people were slaughtered in Enugu and Oyigbo

Vice president is no 2 man in federation, Speaker, is no 4 man, chief of defence staff is yoruba. Still you can contain Fulani menace in your region. Who are governors, Ministers, Reps, to this positions I listed above Yorubas occupy. Yorubas should rather be ashamed. The SE without any of this positions seem better secured than the west
Re: Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. by haffaze777(m): 11:33am On Jan 22, 2021
Life don tire this one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Has Done Very Well – Uzodimma / Law To Ban Overseas Education For Wards Of Public Officers Underway / Kidnappers Take Over Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.