Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,265 members, 7,957,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:50 PM

Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done (6703 Views)

Edo Nursing Student Shares Then And Now Pictures Of Her Course Mates / Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts / Scenic Pictures Of ABU Zaria Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by Diffpussies(m): 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
Taking risks in life is normal, but not in some cases like these. There is a degree to which people can ride their luck. In this article, I'm going to show you photos of people, particularly men who put themselves in life-threatening positions just to get some tasks done.

Well several studies support that there are differences between men and women when it comes to risk-taking behaviour. Why men take more risks than women is not a simple or easy answer but there are biological, psychological and social reasons for this.

The biological reasons include testosterone, the male s£x hormone. Younger men in their teens and even into their 30s are less likely to check themselves from getting involved in impulsive, risk-taking behavior. Research also shows that the frontal lobes of the brain that control judgment don’t fully develop until men reach their 20s.

It has been previously shown in research that men are more prone to taking risks than women. This is particularly true when men are in their teens and twenties.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by Diffpussies(m): 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2021
embarassed

2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by Diffpussies(m): 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2021
How can they live longer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by Diffpussies(m): 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2021
Wow shocked

2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by Diffpussies(m): 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
Men they try o shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by Diffpussies(m): 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2021
Ladies can do this cool

Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by Diffpussies(m): 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2021
I just can't can't sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by Diffpussies(m): 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
Nairalanders pls don't try this embarassed

Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by Diffpussies(m): 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
shocked I dey craze ni angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by Diffpussies(m): 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2021
50% of it na to impress all dis ladies self but dem go still dey use us do shakara angry

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by decatalyst(m): 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2021
I love my life...even though I dey this terrible economy...i love my life.

Even though they value cows and animals more than humans, I love my life.

Even though hunger bad, I love my life.

Even though all looks gloomy, I love my life.

All will be well!

13 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by Draslo(m): 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2021
Redneck solutions never end well

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by koolib(m): 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2021
That is why females live longer. Men have more affinity for death

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by Kylekent59: 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2021
Estreme.

See talents ooo.
Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by Diffpussies(m): 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
Kylekent59:
Terrible.

See talents ooo.
d tin wow shocked u too
Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by Diffpussies(m): 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
koolib:
true
Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by PlayerMeji: 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2021
Most daring is those boys in the pool of water charging their laptops.

I will like to hear the story from their own mouths how it ended.

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by talk2hb1(m): 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2021
Tooh, All Die Na Die.
Las Las we go all die
Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by merieam16(f): 10:44pm On Jan 21, 2021
Something must kill a man...buh wait o, hop most of them aint photoshoped cos i cant imagine people taking risk like this
Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by Edimakan(m): 10:53pm On Jan 21, 2021
As a painter have taken most of those risks and still taking more..........na only God dey protect person, money must be made grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by potbelly(m): 12:09am On Jan 22, 2021
High risks... and they have no PPE... embarassed
Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 22, 2021
To make Money is really not Easy,

But to Spend it, is very very Easy!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by illicit(m): 12:52am On Jan 22, 2021
To remain a man is an everyday job....
Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by cassidy1996(m): 12:59am On Jan 22, 2021
na painter's and carpenter's I dey respect

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by jerryunit48: 2:34am On Jan 22, 2021
Sometimes in life risks are necessary
Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by oyatz(m): 3:54am On Jan 22, 2021
koolib:

We won't see women shouting 'gender equality' in these types of difficult and risky ventures.

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by Freestainworld(m): 5:17am On Jan 22, 2021
Can try some of the his risk, too risky for anyone.
Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by SEGLIZ: 5:27am On Jan 22, 2021
those three idiot in the Jacuzzi bowl deserves no pity in any form.
those pushing chair no take risk o.
bravo to those men trying and daring the death to make ends meet. nobi only soldier boy dey face risk.
if I were a carpenter, I won't delve into house roofing.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by ikorodureporta: 5:30am On Jan 22, 2021
cool
Always impressing them

Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by WoundedLamb: 5:42am On Jan 22, 2021
jerryunit48:
Sometimes in life risks are necessary

Yeah... but I feel these are not necessary risks. These jobs aren't even supposed to be high risk jobs. Most of the men in the pics were either using the wrong equipments or just taking the wrong decisions. The disregard for health and safety measures only shows how haphazardly people go about doing thier jobs in order to save time and/or money and thereby putting their lives at risk.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by anozie33146: 5:54am On Jan 22, 2021
:That is why females live longer. Men have more affinity for deathWe won't see women shouting 'gender equality' in these types of difficult and risky ventures.
Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by DSoj(m): 5:55am On Jan 22, 2021
WOOOW.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Info About Petroleum Training Institute Effurun.delta State / Waec Gce Form / Who Remembers This During Our Primary School Days(PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.