Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done (6659 Views)

Rape: Cyril Osim Ndifon Risks 7 Years In Jail As ICPC Tenders 70 Nude Pix, Texts / Pretty Babcock University Student Risks Expulsion Over Viral Tiktok Video / Scenic Pictures Of ABU Zaria Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by VulgarLee(m): 6:09am On Jan 22, 2021
Inukwa grin
Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by abumeinben(m): 6:45am On Jan 22, 2021
Things dey o....the house fine the house fine, we nor know how e happen.
Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by iLegendd(m): 9:21am On Jan 22, 2021
Mehn, I used to do risky things. Jumping down from a tall coconut tree, jump down from upstair, diving into a deep river when I couldn't swim back then (that one almost killed me — I drank at least 1 liter before I was rescued). If not for Chubuike, the guy that rescued me, it would've been a done deal.

Thank God I can swim now. The list is endless.

I don't even see all these things as risky sha — I have done worse with confidence. I guess those who take more risks succeed faster and have more stories to tell.
Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by Kondomatic(m): 9:23am On Jan 22, 2021
oyatz:

We won't see women shouting 'gender equality' in these types of difficult and risky ventures.
Women want equality in offices with AC.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 22, 2021
Were 9ja mens own naa
Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by Mide3367: 10:29am On Jan 22, 2021
iLegendd:
Mehn, I used to do risky things. Jumping down from a tall coconut tree, jump down from upstair, diving into a deep river when I couldn't swim back then (that one almost killed me — I drank at least 1 liter before I was rescued). If not for Chubuike, the guy that rescued me, it would've been a done deal.

Thank God I can swim now. The list is endless.

I don't even see all these things as risky sha — I have done worse with confidence. I guess those who take more risks succeed faster and have more stories to tell.
cheesy grin God loves u

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by uwasco74: 10:34am On Jan 22, 2021
this is really risk taking, but some am doing it at work download letjamz
Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by Aug28th(m): 11:39am On Jan 22, 2021
I can't can, abeg
Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by emilfischer(m): 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2021
Where are all the feminist?
You won't see them here.
Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by QueenMay1: 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2021
Men were created that way.

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!DO YOU KNOW THAT?
There is now an easy way to detect your Gas level
With Magnetic gas level indicator,you can never run out of gas again.
Your gas cylinder can no longer embarrass you by exhausting when you have am important meal to cook.
Your gas vendors can no longer cheats you with half filled bottles.
It is very reusable and could be transferred from one cylinder to the other .
It's easy to fix.
CONTACT EXOTIC LIFE STORE TODAY
WHATSAPP 07060990017

Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by Shellsploit: 2:42pm On Jan 22, 2021
Remember the first day i climbed 75metres Globacom mast to tywrap earthing cable at 55metres above ground level. I have to walk outside the ladder to the edge of the mast without safety equipments with palm slippers on my feet.. Cant try that shit again embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by Whitecoal711: 3:34pm On Jan 22, 2021
Some are genuine while some are acting out of foolishness
Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by QueenMay1: 4:09pm On Jan 22, 2021
QueenMay1:
Men were created that way.

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!DO YOU KNOW THAT?
There is now an easy way to detect your Gas level
With Magnetic gas level indicator,you can never run out of gas again.
Your gas cylinder can no longer embarrass you by exhausting when you have am important meal to cook.
Your gas vendors can no longer cheats you with half filled bottles.
It is very reusable and could be transferred from one cylinder to the other .
It's easy to fix.
CONTACT EXOTIC LIFE STORE TODAY
WHATSAPP 07060990017
Never run out of gas again
Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by PAWG(m): 5:03pm On Jan 22, 2021
Is there a reason why I can’t see the pictures? I’m using iOS
Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by lkillbrokehoes: 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2021
Very risky
Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by Derare(f): 7:25pm On Jan 22, 2021
PlayerMeji:
Most daring is those boys in the pool of water charging their laptops.

I will like to hear the story from their own mouths how it ended.
Premium tears grin
Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2021
oyatz:

We won't see women shouting 'gender equality' in these types of difficult and risky ventures.
Ignorance is not bliss
1. Most of the men in the picture are professional artisans
2. Gender equality simply means equal opportunities for both male and female

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by Magnoliaa(f): 8:46pm On Jan 22, 2021
oyatz:

But it's your role to provide for a woman, yes or no?
Are men no more dare-devil, adrenaline-junkies and that thrive off competition and money-making stuff like these in nature?
Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by Lamasta(m): 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2021
God bless our hustle jare its not easy
Re: Pictures Of Men Taking Serious Risks To Get Things Done by meobizy(f): 8:30am On Jan 30, 2021
The pictures didn't load for me. I posted this out of habit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unijos Post Ume Result / NECO Releases Results; 71% Score Above 5 Credits / Looking For Admission? Salem University Is The Right Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.