Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Islam And Obesity - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam And Obesity (5972 Views)

10 Things You Didn’t Know About Islam And The Prophet Muhammad / Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons / Differences Between Islam And Western Ideology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam And Obesity by mu2sa2: 10:49am On Mar 05, 2021
alasane:

when you don mind your business
Ours is NOT on fake miracles or money making ventures springing up in names of churches ... check out news trending on Apostles that prayed for covid 19 to remain to further booster his investments
Hahaha, forget it; confused religion, inconsistent scriptures, dumb followers hypnotised by aimless singing/dancing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam And Obesity by IamFINESSE: 10:49am On Mar 05, 2021
alasane:

intolerant ? really hallucinating " European history.You will see that Muslims copied from Christianity ,condemning innocent people for witchcraft,burning heretics and committing genocide on massive scale...Hitler,Stalin,Myanmar etc..are all those muslim?

These ones you listed up there can't be compared to buhari alone cheesy

Talk more of idi Amin, gaddafi, sadam Hussain, Osama bin laden, Sabi abbacha and the host of them

4 Likes

Re: Islam And Obesity by theFilmtric: 11:01am On Mar 05, 2021
alasane:

intolerant ? really hallucinating " European history.You will see that Muslims copied from Christianity ,condemning innocent people for witchcraft,burning heretics and committing genocide on massive scale...Hitler,Stalin,Myanmar etc..are all those muslim?
1. hitler wasn't a christain
2. Stalin was anti religious
3. Myanmar is a south east Asian country not an individual
Those things you are talking about were done by the pope
Those popes were more like power drunk

And why can't Islam copy the good things? Why the “bad”?
The papal crusaders were they following the bible?

theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: Islam And Obesity by AbuAeesha: 11:02am On Mar 05, 2021
IamFINESSE:

Hypocrite is when you ask me that useless question before I can comment on Islam related post but can't ask the same question on a Christian related post

Bleep y'all modafuckers

All of una na scam
i didn't designed the program, the owner made it that way probably he already forseen/knew the nuisance u and ur kinds will be constituting,but yet see u here.
u will never understand as u are already lost
may u be guided by the absolute light of guidance.
i wish u best of luck
Re: Islam And Obesity by oloyedewaris(m): 11:04am On Mar 05, 2021
Mikecold:
When are we getting the ruling on Banditry

When are we getting ruling for sheiks who supports bandits
These are common atrocities that every religion should condemn so no need to waste time on talking about it
Re: Islam And Obesity by oloyedewaris(m): 11:06am On Mar 05, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Piss people everywhere undecided

i need ruling on bombs angry
and suicide bombers sorry matyrs.

You people needs to know that those bombing are on their own and it's not a religious thing
Re: Islam And Obesity by XXXXTENTACION: 11:07am On Mar 05, 2021
oloyedewaris:

You people needs to know that those bombing are on their own and it's not a religious thing
If its not religious then why do they pray before dropping their bombs

1 Like

Re: Islam And Obesity by oloyedewaris(m): 11:07am On Mar 05, 2021
Queenlovely:
abeg shift jor.

in christainity we have just one law, Love Your neighbor as I have loved u.

see how simple it is.

but in Islam you have too many laws that people can't keep up with. you make new laws on behalf of God daily.

you should have just one law or few.

ihate all these ruling

I would have joined Islam if it is a peaceful religion, but it is not. war everywhere.

Islamabad
Yes the laws guide us to the right path
Re: Islam And Obesity by oloyedewaris(m): 11:08am On Mar 05, 2021
sunshineV:
all these long epistle for what? terrorism?
You are sick
Re: Islam And Obesity by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 05, 2021
oloyedewaris:

These are common atrocities that every religion should condemn so no need to waste time on talking about it
The most important thing is time wasting to you.

While the inconsequential ones should be discussed

Are you aware that bandits, Terrorists, fulani herdsmen are currently the biggest problem affecting this nation at the moment?

So what is bad if all the Islam ruling focus is concurrently hammering on it because it appears these criminals who are predominantly Muslims go to mosque, receive preaching and still carry all their acts in the name of allah

Shouldn't this be a case of emergency in the various mosques in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Islam And Obesity by alasane: 11:11am On Mar 05, 2021
IamFINESSE:

These ones you listed up there can't be compared to buhari alone cheesy

Talk more of idi Amin, gaddafi, sadam Hussain, Osama bin laden, Sabi abbacha and the host of them

Bereft of knowledges and history... Nazi Germany and its collaborators systematically murdered some six million Jews across German-occupied Europe, around two-thirds of Europe's Jewish population. The murders were carried out in pogroms and mass shootings; by a policy of extermination through work in concentration camps; and in gas chambers.
Re: Islam And Obesity by oloyedewaris(m): 11:14am On Mar 05, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
If its not religious then why do they pray before dropping their bombs
They just want to blackmail the religion

I am pretty sure they didn't know much about Islam, they were born to it but never practiced it

1 Like

Re: Islam And Obesity by alasane: 11:18am On Mar 05, 2021
theFilmtric:

1. hitler wasn't a christain
2. Stalin was anti religious
3. Myanmar is a south east Asian country not an individual
Those things you are talking about were done by the pope
Those popes were more like power drunk

And why can't Islam copy the good things? Why the “bad”?
The papal crusaders were they following the bible?

theFilmtricsay

This how you formulate your ideas to fit your narratives ....the way the western media blackmail ISLAM can they try it with LGBTQ communiies,or the jews ,the HINDU,etc?
Re: Islam And Obesity by XXXXTENTACION: 11:19am On Mar 05, 2021
oloyedewaris:

They just want to blackmail the religion

I am pretty sure they didn't know much about Islam, they were born to it but never practiced it
Abobi religion na scam undecided

people use religion to commit various things especially islam.
alot of terrorism going on for what religion.
Re: Islam And Obesity by alasane: 11:23am On Mar 05, 2021
IamFINESSE:

Lol, and what happens

Terrorist

Even the christianity was born and nurture in the Middle East.. but the west took it to Rome and remodelled and past it around hence the confusion you are seeing in the world.
Re: Islam And Obesity by oloyedewaris(m): 11:25am On Mar 05, 2021
Mikecold:

Are you aware that bandits, Terrorists, fulani herdsmen are currently the biggest problem affecting this nation at the moment?

So what is bad if all the Islam ruling focus is concurrently hammering on it because it appears these criminals who are predominantly Muslims go to mosque, receive preaching and still carry all their acts in the name of allah

Yes agreed it's a serious issue the country is battling now but this is a religious thread for crying out loud, you can discuss all that in other threads but never relate all evils done in the north to to Islam

When last did oyedepo or adeboye talked about pastors that sleep with members or pastors involved in rituals, why because it's not a religious thing

When they get caught, you take legal action actions on them, not that you bring them to church or mosque

In fact how many time have Christians thread talked about national issues

Hypocrites everywhere
Re: Islam And Obesity by oloyedewaris(m): 11:30am On Mar 05, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Abobi religion na scam undecided

people use religion to commit various things especially islam. alot of terrorism going on for what religion.
It happens everywhere so let's not relate one to Islam
Re: Islam And Obesity by oloyedewaris(m): 11:33am On Mar 05, 2021
Mikecold:

But wait, these people don't go to mosques
Re: Islam And Obesity by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 05, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Yes agreed it's a serious issue the country is battling now but this is a religious thread for crying out loud, you can discuss all that in other threads but never relate all evils done in the north to to Islam

When last did oyedepo or adeboye talked about pastors that sleep with members or pastors involved in rituals, why because it's not a religious thing

When they get caught, you take legal action actions on them, not that you bring them to church or mosque

In fact how many time have Christians thread talked about national issues

Hypocrites everywhere
Let me educate you as i draw the curtain here.

When you hear of pastors sleeping with their members, collecting money etc,

They don't do it because it is a way mandated by the God they supposedly follow.

They do it out of their own greed, and we can bodly call this criminality

Even in the same Bible for christians, Christ mentioned these things would happen and he categorically stated that such people would be denied by him in heaven even when they claim they operated in his name.

Now the fulani herdsmen and bandits which you see today are all the same stock with Boko Haram.

As sheik Gumi said they would all be fully incorporated as Boko Haram in the final stages.

Their current job of killing and destroying is to allocate territories that would aid Boko Haram in the final stages.

So what is the goal again of this Boko Haram?

It has always been and continues to be the conversion of this country to Islam.

This is not a personal goal to enrich themselves, they even lay their lives because the overall goal is not for themselves.

You can't then foolishly call this personal criminality when the only beneficiary is Allah and Islam

Whether they are actually following the right Islam or not is now left for the supposed real Muslims to help them understand what Islam means

These are Terrorists that go to the mosque before and after their evil acts yet they don't get change by supposed real Muslims instead they multiply.

Whether or not the supposed real Muslims are talking to them is again the fault of Islam, because they must have found very strong evidences in Islam that supports their evil.

If Islam from a supposed true God who saw today can't be clear on the right path or expressly condenm all the activities of these Terrorists then such Religion is complicit to the crimes of Terrorists.

This is why you can't expressly threat these cases as civil ones as you intend because the perpetrators are not doing it for themselves for for allah the muslim god whom they worship, pray to, serve, want the nation to submit to, glory his name before ending their lives in bombing, behead others who fail to convert to islam

The ball of blame, action, must always be in the court of the same Islam which the Terrorists adhere and work for

1 Like

Re: Islam And Obesity by DennisEche(m): 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2021
alasane:

[b]First act of suicide bombing were committed by the western world..checking your history the atrocities committed by the [b]Catholics.[/b]
[/b]
Please tell me
Re: Islam And Obesity by alasane: 12:22pm On Mar 05, 2021
DennisEche:
[/b]
Please tell me
Your state,Benue state which is predominantly christian,did you see how the Tiv are treating the Idoma,so who is responsible for that ? ASK YOURSELF
Re: Islam And Obesity by timota(m): 4:19pm On Mar 05, 2021
I am not a moslem and can't be,hypocrite do u ask such questions on Christian related topic,to contribute to ur topic because they don't allow girls to mature before marriage
Re: Islam And Obesity by oloyedewaris(m): 4:43pm On Mar 05, 2021
Mikecold:
Let me educate you as i draw the curtain here.

When you hear of pastors sleeping with their members, collecting money etc,

They don't do it because it is a way mandated by the God they supposedly follow.

They do it out of their own greed, and we can bodly call this criminality

Even in the same Bible for christians, Christ mentioned these things would happen and he categorically stated that such people would be denied by him in heaven even when they claim they operated in his name.

Now the fulani herdsmen and bandits which you see today are all the same stock with Boko Haram.

As sheik Gumi said they would all be fully incorporated as Boko Haram in the final stages.

Their current job of killing and destroying is to allocate territories that would aid Boko Haram in the final stages.

So what is the goal again of this Boko Haram?

It has always been and continues to be the conversion of this country to Islam.

This is not a personal goal to enrich themselves, they even lay their lives because the overall goal is not for themselves.

You can't then foolishly call this personal criminality when the only beneficiary is Allah and Islam

Whether they are actually following the right Islam or not is now left for the supposed real Muslims to help them understand what Islam means

These are Terrorists that go to the mosque before and after their evil acts yet they don't get change by supposed real Muslims instead they multiply.

Whether or not the supposed real Muslims are talking to them is again the fault of Islam, because they must have found very strong evidences in Islam that supports their evil.

If Islam from a supposed true God who saw today can't be clear on the right path or expressly condenm all the activities of these Terrorists then such Religion is complicit to the crimes of Terrorists.

This is why you can't expressly threat these cases as civil ones as you intend because the perpetrators are not doing it for themselves for for allah the muslim god whom they worship, pray to, serve, want the nation to submit to, glory his name before ending their lives in bombing, behead others who fail to convert to islam

The ball of blame, action, must always be in the court of the same Islam which the Terrorists adhere and work for

Same thing here, these terrorist are doing it out of their will, even when those that surrendered was interviewed, he said they are doing these evils because of the situation of this country.

So if a group of yahoo boys are caught you won't call personal criminality

Ok soo Igbos too are working for Christianity since they are Christians and they also go to church
And again note that these terrorist don't go to mosque oo

You are ignorantly claiming what you don't know about

If you follow Islam well you will know they've countless time condemn these acts but because of your hypocrisy you won't know

If you say they want to convert the nation to Islam then why are the real victims Muslims why is it that they only bomb and and kill northerners

They might be releasing videos saying they want to convert the nation but trust me that's not their intentions, they are just blackmailing Muslims

For your point of correction, they found no evidence in the Quran that supports their acts

Finally
I will advise you to read about Islam and know if this is what Islam teaches even if it's Google just read about Islam and stop saying what you don't know
Re: Islam And Obesity by alasane: 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2021
IamFINESSE:

Hypocrite is when you ask me that useless question before I can comment on Islam related post but can't ask the same question on a Christian related post

Bleep y'all modafuckers

All of una na scam

I love Muslim girls though

Fucking a Muslim girl on hijab is one of my ultimate fantasy kiss grin

You will certainly meet your waterloo is matter of time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make Allah Your Doctor For Your Inflictions / Marieh Carey Performed Live In Saudi Arabia (near Makkah) / Ruling On Speaking To One's Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.