Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

You’re Not Caring, Laycon Tells Joeboy (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You’re Not Caring, Laycon Tells Joeboy (video) (240 Views)

My Wife Said I Am Not Caring And I Am Self Centered / Black Rob Death: P Diddy Blamed For Not Caring For Bad Boy Records' Artist, / 'Marriage Shouldn’t Be Your Goal If You’re Not Financialy Independent'- Ali Baba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You’re Not Caring, Laycon Tells Joeboy (video) by youtube2025: 8:13am On Jan 22, 2021
Popular reality TV show winner, Olamilekan Agbeleshe, also known as Laycon has been spotted taking a cruise with Nigerian singer, Joeboy.

During their friendly ride together, Laycon spoke on the head injury he sustained and accused Joeboy of not being caring towards him.

Recall that the BBNaija season 5 champion sustained an injury about a week ago and it threw fans into a state of anxiety and worry after a photo of him with a head injury surfaced online.

The viral photo showed blood coming out of  Laycon’s forehead.

Days after the incident, he called out Joeboy who is his friend, for failing to show concern when he heard the news.

Watch below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYGuuSdLdAE

(1) (Reply)

"Lets Practice Jesus Kind Of Love" Uche Maduagwu Declares He's Gay! / UNN Nursing Students Seen Writing Test While Standing Under The Sun (video) / UNILAG 2020/2021 Aspirants Writing Post Jamb Enter Here For Important Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.