Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Aliona Okoye's 8th Birthday Celebration - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aliona Okoye's 8th Birthday Celebration (42254 Views)

Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Daughter Aliona Okoye 9th Birthday (Photos) / Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation / Lola Omotayo-Okoye & Her Children, Cameron & Aliona Okoye In Family Portraits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliona Okoye's 8th Birthday Celebration by femi4: 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations .....
Beautiful lola and cute little girl
So this two pussy ass niggarrs called Paul and Peter never still settle
I see no reason why them go still dey fight till now without settlement
Except say Paul want tell me say he first hide date and fuckkk lola before lola dish am for he brother
Because i see no reason for this hatred...
Even as at that them supposed don settle
They ll transfer the hatred to the next generation (Their children)

I have cousins that we don't talk cos our parents ain't in talking terms
Re: Aliona Okoye's 8th Birthday Celebration by ekestic1976(f): 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2021
99thEnemy:
10 more Years remaining grin grin grin

You no sabe date! Seven more years! The World is impatient to have her in. Take note.
Re: Aliona Okoye's 8th Birthday Celebration by bcomputer101: 7:53pm On Jan 22, 2021
SAMBARRY:
gbenu oshi soun failed/frustrated yahoo boy

Sheymi ni mobaye eje grin tongue tongue

Go and transfer your pent up aggression on your mummy.oloriburuku tongue

You are the greatest victim of foolishness.

With your stupid behaviour, it seems Nigeria has the highest concentration of idiots per square kilometer.

You can cry me a river.
Oloriburuku omo
Re: Aliona Okoye's 8th Birthday Celebration by Bigredmachine: 7:55pm On Jan 22, 2021
Today na my birthday too.... Happy birthday to all of us
Re: Aliona Okoye's 8th Birthday Celebration by SAMBARRY: 8:18pm On Jan 22, 2021
bcomputer101:

You are the greatest victim of foolishness.

With your stupid behaviour, it seems Nigeria has the highest concentration of idiots per square kilometer.

You can cry me a river.
Oloriburuku omo
e pain am grin tongue

Oro Na dun ofeke grin tongue

Ashoro dun werey grin tongue

Next time when you want to troll,you will go front and troll grin tongue

Alakori grin tongue

Person wey your mama suppose use do menstruation tongue tongue tongue

Erenu e bi obo aja tongue tongue
Re: Aliona Okoye's 8th Birthday Celebration by Strongbest(m): 8:29pm On Jan 22, 2021
Charmingrascal:

If you born your own and she is celebrating hide her under the bed

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Me after reading this reply.

Re: Aliona Okoye's 8th Birthday Celebration by LaReinaa(f): 10:42pm On Jan 22, 2021
This one na mama born me..
HBD to her princess kiss
Re: Aliona Okoye's 8th Birthday Celebration by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:20am On Jan 23, 2021
She's beautiful.

Happy birthday....many more fruitful years ahead.
Re: Aliona Okoye's 8th Birthday Celebration by Teezie(f): 8:44am On Jan 23, 2021
Awwwn....my ovaries. So adorable.

Happy birthday to her
Re: Aliona Okoye's 8th Birthday Celebration by tammie24: 11:36am On Jan 23, 2021
Charmingrascal:

It should rather be that your children should not be like you who will not mind his business.

Ozuor
thank you jare
Re: Aliona Okoye's 8th Birthday Celebration by iamL(f): 11:39am On Jan 23, 2021
I love the way this guy is been a dedicated family man to his wife and kids. Is difficult to see an igbo man that can stand up to his family. He has balls of a man.
Re: Aliona Okoye's 8th Birthday Celebration by iamL(f): 11:41am On Jan 23, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
Happy birthday girl, but don't be like your mother that brings disunity among siblings

She won't be a damaged product like you because your family was destroyed by useless igbo tribalism.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Christopher And Sandra Okagbue, The Two Celebrities Siblings / I'm The Most Romantic Actor In The Whole Of Nollywood - Uche Maduagu Brags / Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.