Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures (8164 Views)

2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by TrunnionNews: 9:43am On Jan 22, 2021
Reactions as Nigerian man took a blood oath with girlfriend, flaunts pictures on social media (Photos)

Wonders shall never end as a Nigerian man who wants to spend the rest of his life with his girlfriend has taken a blood oath with her inorder for them not to separate.

The young man identified as Chinedu'm Johnny Amandianaeze took to his Facebook page to announce to his friends about the blood oath he took with his girlfriend with evidence of pictures.

In a nutshell, when a couple uses blood to take an oath, they have vowed to be faithful to each other and never leave themselves till death or anyone who goes against the rules will have him or herself to be blamed.

The young man Chinedu'm out of excitement shared a photo of his finger and that of the girlfriend with blood coming out.

See more photos and his Facebook post here
http://www.trunnionnews.com/2021/01/reactions-as-nigerian-man-took-blood.html

1 Share

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by izuch(m): 9:44am On Jan 22, 2021
Mumu

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by Stenewiser: 9:45am On Jan 22, 2021
olodo

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by gasparpisciotta: 9:46am On Jan 22, 2021
Foolishness at its peak.

This man will eventually need a lot of fasting and prayers to break this bond.

15 Likes

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by Meedon: 9:47am On Jan 22, 2021
Nice one. That is a good move.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by BlessedNuel: 9:49am On Jan 22, 2021
Local man is just speechless

3 Likes

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by Babara1994(m): 9:50am On Jan 22, 2021
In this century? Na problem you enter so

3 Likes

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by Akwaibomdude(m): 9:51am On Jan 22, 2021
Anyone can choose to live his/her life the way they want it...but in this case it is foolishness

12 Likes

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by TheStakeHolder(m): 9:51am On Jan 22, 2021
Rubbish.

Video or I don't believe it. Fake blood.

Attention seekers. Just to trend.
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by LMS1(m): 9:52am On Jan 22, 2021
2 IN 5 RELATIONSHIP EXPIRIENCE THIS SHIT,BUT LAS LAS NA YOUR BAE GO FUCKUP.
BRACE YOURSELF!
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by Baawaa(m): 9:54am On Jan 22, 2021
The young man identified as Chinedu'm Johnny Amandianaeze took to his Facebook page to announce to his friends about the blood oath he took with his girlfriend with evidence of pictures.
By their names you shall know them,mumu follower of Nnamdi Kanu

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by tyup(m): 10:00am On Jan 22, 2021
sad
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by Dpsychologist: 10:00am On Jan 22, 2021
I thought people no longer do such

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by adadike(f): 10:04am On Jan 22, 2021
Please my people , at the mere mention of blood oath, please run away as fast as your two legs can carry you. One of my uncle (59 years) is unmarried today and living a confused lifestyle because of blood oath. A cousin of mine childless coz the husband took oath with a girl who later married someone else.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by FalseProphet1(m): 10:06am On Jan 22, 2021
The dark forces have finally destoryed this ones. They will need more than just sacrifice and spiritual cleansing to be free.

11 Likes

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by Mide3367: 10:27am On Jan 22, 2021
Chai.. A friend of mine did it too. He and the girl are no longer together

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by Leshurr(f): 10:30am On Jan 22, 2021
adadike:
Please my people , at the mere mention of blood oath, please run away as fast as your two legs can carry you. One of my uncle (59 years) is unmarried today and living a confused lifestyle because of blood oath. A cousin of mine childless coz the husband took oath with a girl who later married someone else.

In both examples you gave, how come the consequences of blood oath only affected one party?

Seems to me that the so called consequences only affect those who allow themselves to be mentally chained to the act - if you believe you are tied down somewhere, you will surely live a life limited to your defeated mindset.

If your cousin's ex-girlfriend married someone else and went on to have children, that shows that your cousin's problem has nothing to do with any useless blood oath.

Africans must liberate themselves from barbaric belief systems.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by DaddyRochie1642: 10:38am On Jan 22, 2021
What should I do with This news sad sad
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by 4reala(m): 10:39am On Jan 22, 2021
Small time he would start running from church to church, from pillar to post.shiorrr, oshi, iranu jati jati
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by adadike(f): 11:10am On Jan 22, 2021
Leshurr:

In both examples you gave, how come the consequences of blood oath only affected one party?

Seems to me that the so called consequences only affect those who allow themselves to be mentally chained to the act - if you believe you are tied down somewhere, you will surely live a life limited to your defeated mindset.

If your cousin's ex-girlfriend married someone else and went on to have children, that shows that your cousin's problem has nothing to do with any useless blood oath.

Africans must liberate themselves from barbaric belief systems.
read well and ask questions. I gave direct examples of those related to me, all you should do is ask me about the other parties. The same story goes for them. Ify is currently childless as well. We all grew up at ilorin . My uncle's woman got married, within two years , the marriage packed up. She is 52 and also living an aimless life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by chubinwa(m): 11:11am On Jan 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by Leshurr(f): 11:14am On Jan 22, 2021
adadike:
read well and ask questions. I gave direct examples of those related to me, all you should do is ask me about the other parties. The same story goes for them. Ify is currently childless as well. We all grew up at ilorin . My uncle's woman got married, within two years , the marriage packed up. She is 52 and also living an aimless life

Hmm how convenient undecided

3 Likes

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by phelonrays: 11:19am On Jan 22, 2021
adadike:

My Goodness!! grin

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by BlackMamba69(m): 11:23am On Jan 22, 2021
adadike:

All your family members don swear oath. Only you remain grin
Ndi Igbo and jazz na 5&6.

7 Likes

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by Berezuski: 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2021
Illiterates!
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by Sonnobax15(m): 12:25pm On Jan 22, 2021
shocked

Stupid modafvcking SIMP

Going an extra mile just to be the full landlord of a lady's kpekus only means one thing to me which I'm so certain of--"This broda man will sure not only end up in premium tears,but he'd also wish he was never a *SIMP* in the first place

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by iheanacho98013: 12:31pm On Jan 22, 2021
Local man is just speechless
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by offset67(m): 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2021
it will end in premium tears
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by Smony: 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2021
E don set. This one na woman mata go kill am. shocked shocked for this baba regime, hunger go soon reset em memory
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by naijadrivablog: 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2021
You be mumu. You think say you de wise
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by QueenMay1: 2:36pm On Jan 22, 2021
HMMM at this age? He go soon clear for him eyes.

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!DO YOU KNOW THAT?
There is now an easy way to detect your Gas level
With Magnetic gas level indicator,you can never run out of gas again.
Your gas cylinder can no longer embarrass you by exhausting when you have am important meal to cook.
Your gas vendors can no longer cheats you with half filled bottles.
It is very reusable and could be transferred from one cylinder to the other .
It's easy to fix.
CONTACT EXOTIC LIFE STORE TODAY
WHATSAPP 07060990017

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Man Took A Blood Oath With Girlfriend, Flaunts Pictures by Whitecoal711: 3:59pm On Jan 22, 2021
Should I tell them?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugandan Court Orders Woman To Pay Ex-fiance Over Breach Of Marriage Promise / E Maa Dobo »»»*** {make Una Dey Fccck Toto}***««« / Quickie with Housegirl Gone Terribly Wrong..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.