Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Why Do U (wud U) Ride A Motorcycle (power Bike) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do U (wud U) Ride A Motorcycle (power Bike) (6019 Views)

Fire Outbreak In Ikoyi Caused By Motorcycle Carrying 30 Liters Of Petrol / Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) / See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do U (wud U) Ride A Motorcycle (power Bike) by gaussy(m): 8:07am On Apr 03, 2011
Power bikes are increasing gaining awareness, thanks to our Okada riders. Riding a power bike can be as much fun as riding a monster truck or roll royce. Our site [img]http://afrobikers.[/img] tells you everything you need to know about power bikes from learning how to ride a power bike for the very first time to helping buy one from our dealers in Ghana. We want to build a database of power bikers in Nigeria and help improve the riding culture of Nigerians
We deal with all sorts of power bikes (cruiser bikes, Sports touring, Street bikes, Super sports, Motor cross or jungle, mopeds or vespa) and different brands (Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, BMW, Aprilla, Ducati, Suzuki etc) and with powers ranging from 150cc to 1790cc bikes. Visit or site @ [img]http://afrobikers.[/img] to choose your pick and we'll be glad to do business with you

wether you are a newbie, a wanna be power biker or an eXprienced rider we have something for you, so what are you waiting for hurry up. The first ten (10) people to make a sucessful purchase would be get a  free Racing helmet worth more than N25,000.

Re: Why Do U (wud U) Ride A Motorcycle (power Bike) by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 03, 2011
Hi

how do i contact you No phone number no website!
Re: Why Do U (wud U) Ride A Motorcycle (power Bike) by gaussy(m): 10:47am On Apr 03, 2011
I included the site in my first post i guess the MOD's removed it. you can reach me via +233548987332 or simply search google with the key word afrobikers . let me try again http://afrobikers. i hope its not removed again
Re: Why Do U (wud U) Ride A Motorcycle (power Bike) by gaussy(m): 10:59am On Apr 03, 2011
Where are the female bikers please. I have not received any request from any female riders lately. You need to see this Ghanaian babe I saw this morning on this Black Kawasaki Ninja 09 (Monster edition) So powerful and so sexy. Didn't have my camera and phone on me because I was doing my morning jugging. Guys get the ladies involve you never know!!!!

9jabiker
Re: Why Do U (wud U) Ride A Motorcycle (power Bike) by InkedNerd(f): 11:54am On Apr 03, 2011
gaussy:

Where are the female bikers please. I have not received any request from any female riders lately. You need to see this Ghanaian babe I saw this morning on this Black Kawasaki Ninja 09 (Monster edition) So powerful and so sexy. Didn't have my camera and phone on me because I was doing my morning jugging. Guys get the ladies involve you never know!!!!

9jabiker

Your right, female riders are sexy. The first bike I ever rode was my friends Ninja® ZX™-14 [I don't have a motorcycle license though grin]. I also love riding on the back of my friends' Harley--I'm a HUGE Harley Davidson fan grin.
Re: Why Do U (wud U) Ride A Motorcycle (power Bike) by gaussy(m): 12:03pm On Apr 03, 2011
Kawasaki Nina z-14? shocked shocked for the first time? wow, you're one hell of a rider, Harley's have been great bikes since the beginning of motorcycling but they are very unpopular here in 9ja bcuz their cruiser bike line is the most active side of their brand. Nice hearing from a female cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do U (wud U) Ride A Motorcycle (power Bike) by InkedNerd(f): 12:17pm On Apr 03, 2011
gaussy:

Kawasaki Nina z-14? shocked shocked for the first time? wow, you're one hell of a rider, Harley's have been great bikes since the beginning of motorcycling but they are very unpopular here in 9ja bcuz their cruiser bike line is the most active side of their brand. Nice hearing from a female cheesy cheesy

I didn't say I was a great rider. I took me a while to get the hang of it grin. I'm still workin' on it though. Hopefully someday I'll buy a bike of my own. Man, I can't wait. There's nothing sexier than cruisin' around New York in the summer time with a dude and a bike grin. I like Harley's more for collecting though.
Re: Why Do U (wud U) Ride A Motorcycle (power Bike) by gaussy(m): 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

I didn't say I was a great rider. I took me a while to get the hang of it grin. I'm still workin' on it though. Hopefully someday I'll buy a bike of my own. Man, I can't wait. There's nothing sexier than cruisin' around New York in the summer time with a dude and a bike grin. I like Harley's more for collecting though.

Ok sporty, have fun and be safe cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Why Do U (wud U) Ride A Motorcycle (power Bike) by InkedNerd(f): 7:06am On Apr 04, 2011
gaussy:

Ok sporty, have fun and be safe cheesy cheesy grin

Thanks grin wink
Re: Why Do U (wud U) Ride A Motorcycle (power Bike) by chic2pimp(m): 9:13pm On Apr 05, 2011
Jheezzzzzzzzzz Gimme a Ducati anyday of the week. Love that Bike to death!!!

P:S Can't wait to see "The Doctor" on a Ducati. The Best driver in the history of MotoGP on the best bike in the world.
Re: Why Do U (wud U) Ride A Motorcycle (power Bike) by gaussy(m): 9:20pm On Apr 05, 2011
chic2pimp:

P:S Can't wait to see "The Doctor" on a Ducati. The Best driver in the history of MotoGP on the best bike in the world.

This your nickname get as ebi, anyways ducati's are great bikes but they are not favored here in the tropics for reasons I don't really know. Most riders prefer the Japanese super four (Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha and Kawasaki). My friend in the US owns a ducati and he keeps telling how amazing that bike is. May be, may be one day I would decide to get one

9jabiker
Re: Why Do U (wud U) Ride A Motorcycle (power Bike) by sexylogan(m): 1:38am On May 29, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Inkie, u ride bikes? Man, i love girls that ride, it's sooo damn sexy! cool
Re: Why Do U (wud U) Ride A Motorcycle (power Bike) by EuroMeko(m): 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2011
chic2pimp:

Ducatis have been described as the Ferrari of motorcycles.

Here's one of mine

Before I got this Duck, I went through a string of other sportsbikes, most notable was my Honda CBR10000F Hurricane (I received a speeding ticket of 155mph), very fast and powerful bike as do most Japanese bikes but the Ducatis shine with their unsurpassable cornering ability. On outings with my bike club, I will get passed on straightaways by even most newer 600cc Suzukis but I most always catch them up in corners and pass them. Ducatis are basically race bikes with street headlights and turn signals, they have impressive brakes (for very very late braking), good torque twin cylinders that enable you to start applying speed and accelerate while you're still leaned over.

For comparison purposes you can get a new Suzuki for about $6k but need about $14k for a Ducati and some in the over $20k range.

Be safe out there Guys (and Gals) and always ride with not just at least an SAE helmet but with full leather outfit.
Re: Why Do U (wud U) Ride A Motorcycle (power Bike) by Emmyk(m): 11:55pm On Jun 19, 2011
I never rode one before.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Directions To Get To Maryland From Abule-egba Or Ikeja / Fascinating Photos: Rare Glimpse Inside Google Offices. / Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London. Is This The End Of Th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.