Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) (57622 Views)

Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) / Woman's Huge Fibroid Surgically Removed In Lagos. Graphic Photos / Huge Tumor Surgically Removed From A Woman's Arm. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2021
LMS1:
This My Eye Will Never See Finish!
But How She Manage Swallow Am? Abi She Take Am Born?
She didn't swallow it. It formed in her bladder.
Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by Discombulator: 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Your moniker has some parts missing.
It's called a moniker not an English word,I determine how the words fit,take correction
Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by Ikennamurphy: 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Nah, they think she swallowed it.
You're Ignorant, no need to go further with u

1 Like

Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by harmony75: 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2021
nawa o this one day chop stone join food?! thank God for healing!
Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by BRATISLAVA: 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2021
Ikennamurphy:

You're Ignorant, no need to go further with u

I think you don't read to understand. Read and understand. It will help you when next you reply. The one quoted is disgusting and shows that you reason poorly or have some other deep seated issues.
Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by BRATISLAVA: 8:39pm On Jan 22, 2021
Discombulator:

It's called a moniker not an English word,I determine how the words fit,take correction
That's the closest English word to it, and when one looks at it, it looks like it has some parts missing. Whether or not it's meant to be an English word... It looks like one misspelt.
Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by owobokiri(m): 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2021
Draslo:
If this was Naija, na juju dem go call am. Their pastor will tell them that the food they ate in the dream, this is the result. Abi Righteousness2, am I lying?
Mai bloda,
Leave matter for oga Mathias...
Pastors don show my people shege...
Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:07pm On Jan 22, 2021
LMS1:
This My Eye Will Never See Finish!
But How She Manage Swallow Am? Abi She Take Am Born?

Nop she didn't swallow any stone rather it's an accumulation of the stone , little by little they gathered and became big in a particular place. remember kidney stones.!!
Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by Discombulator: 9:19pm On Jan 22, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

That's the closest English word to it, and when one looks at it, it looks like it has some parts missing. Whether or not it's meant to be an English word... It looks like one misspelt.
Like I said,stick to correction, a moniker is different from your everyday English words and it's left to the owner to determine how he or she wants it,it's supposed to be informal like a sobriquet or a nickname, you don't go around telling people how they are supposed to spell thier nicknames.
Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by Bodydiialect57: 9:32pm On Jan 22, 2021
Mineral deposit indeed..
Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by Coinbased: 9:48pm On Jan 22, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by nams77: 10:04pm On Jan 22, 2021
popweezy:
wetin dey baffle me be say, How she take swallow ham
Kidney stones are not swallowed. They start growing as small stones and keep accumulating and growing till they are removed

1 Like

Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by KingMack(m): 11:12pm On Jan 22, 2021
See as e be like fufu angry abeg where the gbegiri grin

Modified..God is great!

Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by masqot(m): 11:17pm On Jan 22, 2021
Sabadon:
Chineke.......this one is massive, medicine indeed is beautiful
Science brings liberation. How would life be without medicine? It's however pathetic that wrong diagnosis has killed many in this part of the world.
Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by osazsky(m): 1:27am On Jan 23, 2021
popweezy:
wetin dey baffle me be say, How she take swallow ham
its an addiction..she eats sand or clays over years it will settle in her body...since it doesnt digest or go into the bloodstream...when the sand becomes wet with body fluid..it gradyally solidifies when she is dehydrated..na the result be this..this wierd addiction have a medical term but i have forgotten it after this surgery her love for sand eating will increase drastically now..cuz since the sand has been removed she needs more sand.i feel for her but she cant help herself .life is complex and deep

1 Like

Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by lebete3000: 1:29am On Jan 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Creation and Composition of the Human body is still a Mystery to humanity.

By Human Analogy and Understanding, it is a Mystery how someone will have a thing as this in the system and yet is fully alive with no pain.

That is why we need to Respect, Reverence and Honor the ALMIGHTY GOD.

The LILY OF THE VALLEY Created the human body to withstand many things, but it is Humans that put Fear in Fellow Humans which brings about most of the deaths we see today.

What a simpleton.
Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by ElPhoche(m): 2:09am On Jan 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

By Human Analogy and Understanding, it is a Mystery how someone will have a thing as this in the system and yet is fully alive with no pain.

The LILY OF THE VALLEY Created the human body to withstand many things, but it is Humans that put Fear in Fellow Humans which brings about most of the deaths we see today.
it is not a mystery. Stones can form in the urinary bladder, kidney, gall bladder,l etcc. No be magic.
Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by miky(m): 6:22am On Jan 23, 2021
Nothing mysterious about it, if you are on thiazide diuretics you can get renal stones. If you have crohns disease it will cause your intestine to reabsorb oxalate and form oxalate calcium stones. If she was on PPI, it would cause stones. If she has a bacteria UTI she can get stones. If she had the autosomal recessive condition of cystuniria she will get stone.

There nothing about God in this, its all Science

I took my time to write this at 12:am because I am suck of Africans always thinking things are magic and God made, this is pure science

The world is moving on with creating viruses, curing cancer with viruses, gene mutation and we can't figure out how alkali conditions create precipitation of stones

Open your brains up!!!!!

Righteousness2:

1 Like

Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by owendei(m): 8:16am On Jan 23, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

It goes to show you how people react to the first post on a thread. Many more started asking how she swallowed it. Lol
While some read and understand, some read without understanding, and still, some do not read at all but follow people's comments to have an understanding. Na him dey bring the matter so o.

1 Like

Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by SexytorresE(f): 9:21am On Jan 23, 2021
Video of them removing it or I donbelivit undecided
Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by owendei(m): 10:32am On Jan 23, 2021
SexytorresE:
Video of them removing it or I donbelivit undecided
I think, your not believing it foes not change a thing.
Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by BRATISLAVA: 10:53am On Jan 23, 2021
owendei:

While some read and understand, some read without understanding, and still, some do not read at all but follow people's comments to have an understanding. Na him dey bring the matter so o.

A truly funny matter, sir.
Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by jude33084(m): 12:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
Please youths always read and make research.

Your smartphones are smart enough to teach you.

Phone is not for social media
Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by offset67(m): 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

see am

Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by dazzlingd(m): 11:50am On Jan 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

You are one of the biggest fools in this life, your type will send humanity back to stone age....#spits

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You / SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta / Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.