Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) (57623 Views)

Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) / Woman's Huge Fibroid Surgically Removed In Lagos. Graphic Photos / Huge Tumor Surgically Removed From A Woman's Arm. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by FBIBOT(m): 6:40pm On Jan 22, 2021
LMS1:
This My Eye Will Never See Finish! But How She Manage Swallow Am? Abi She Take Am Born?
grin It grew inside her oga... Funny u
Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by sonnie10: 6:40pm On Jan 22, 2021
Just wondering why they did PA instead of AP abdomen. They should have removed her name before posting the picture to maintain privacy.
Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by Kzinne: 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2021
Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
It grew inside of her i Guess for those asking how she swallowed it

It possibly formed from the crystallization of salts and minerals in the urine. Due to inadequate water intake, or delayed urination.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by josephft2000: 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2021
LMS1:
This My Eye Will Never See Finish!
But How She Manage Swallow Am? Abi She Take Am Born?
Google for more information
Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by micellgevity: 6:45pm On Jan 22, 2021
I had the same stone removed September 29 2020.

1 Like

Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by pacespot(m): 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2021
I thought she swallowed the stone, so it is her body that produced the stone. What a medical oddity indeed What causes a human body to produce this kind of mineral deserves a special discovery
Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2021
Draslo:
If this was Naija, na juju dem go call am. Their pastor will tell them that the food they ate in the dream, this is the result. Abi Righteousness2, am I lying?
Yep! And tell them to fast and pray day and night for seven days, I mean, isn't that suicide/hunger strike? cheesy after the pastor will tell them to pay thithes and donations even though the pastor didn't do a damm thing. The person would still be sick.

1 Like

Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by LMS1(m): 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2021
josephft2000:
Google for more information
Oga God Go Bless U If U Give Me Data

1 Like

Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Creation and Composition of the Human body is still a Mystery to humanity.

By Human Analogy and Understanding, it is a Mystery how someone will have a thing as this in the system and yet is fully alive with no pain.

That is why we need to Respect, Reverence and Honor the ALMIGHTY GOD.

The LILY OF THE VALLEY Created the human body to withstand many things, but it is Humans that put Fear in Fellow Humans which brings about most of the deaths we see today.
total rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by meraola29080: 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle
Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by sharpchap: 6:50pm On Jan 22, 2021
She didn't swallow it. It was formed in her body due to some metabolic defects in her kidneys or due to long standing infection or a combination of both. So it was formed gradually over time. The symptoms would have been painful urinating, frequent urinating, dull pelvic pain, blood in the urine, foul smelling urine.
Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by justlikedat: 6:51pm On Jan 22, 2021
If this happened in naija, some people will say na village people do am.
Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by HBB1(m): 6:54pm On Jan 22, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Creation and Composition of the Human body is still a Mystery to humanity.

By Human Analogy and Understanding, it is a Mystery how someone will have a thing as this in the system and yet is fully alive with no pain.

That is why we need to Respect, Reverence and Honor the ALMIGHTY GOD.

The LILY OF THE VALLEY Created the human body to withstand many things, but it is Humans that put Fear in Fellow Humans which brings about most of the deaths we see today.

You talk too much Mister!

How do you know she had no pain?

You think it was just discovered by chance?

4 Likes

Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by ukpahu(m): 7:02pm On Jan 22, 2021
Woman
Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by DarkJeddi(m): 7:06pm On Jan 22, 2021
LMS1:
Lol..

You don't swallow a bladder stone..

It accumulates and enlarge over time,from particles in your urine.
Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by 99thEnemy(m): 7:07pm On Jan 22, 2021
Draslo:
If this was Naija, na juju dem go call am. Their pastor will tell them that the food they ate in the dream, this is the result. Abi Righteousness2, am I lying?

Righteousness2 , Righteousness89 , Uprightness100

all these accounts don suffer grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by Bukden16(m): 7:10pm On Jan 22, 2021
popweezy:
wetin dey baffle me be say, How she take swallow ham

It's not as seems.
It takes time to accommodate.
Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by Plut01: 7:14pm On Jan 22, 2021

Looking at the location of that stone in the X-rayed picture, I can only imaging how painful it would be when she and her Man dey knack.

Guess the man would be in severe pain all thanks to the stony barrier staying not so far from his woman's kpekus.

Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by Discombulator: 7:18pm On Jan 22, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated
Things shaa dey for this world
The word 'unsophisticated' does not have any relation to this scenario,unsophisticated is not the same thing as 'Bad'.

1 Like

Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by Bahamas95(m): 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2021
Thank God this didn't happen in my continent.

One pastor for take am shine as usual.

1 Like

Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by Ajibade123(m): 7:41pm On Jan 22, 2021
wahala this world SNA
Say no to being broke this year let me show you how you can make money with your mobile phone. Check my signature for my WhatsApp contact
Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by owendei(m): 7:47pm On Jan 22, 2021
LMS1:
Was it stated that she swallowed it?
Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by Coldie(m): 7:48pm On Jan 22, 2021
Draslo:
If na Nigeria one mumu go hide d stone carry go put ontop laptop with the beleive say na jazz for client goodluck
Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by Cajal(m): 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2021
No big deal in removing this
In fact a young medical graduate with interest in surgery can remove this in minutes

1 Like

Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by BRATISLAVA: 8:18pm On Jan 22, 2021
Ikennamurphy:

Urinary bladder stone

Nah, they think she swallowed it.
Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by BRATISLAVA: 8:20pm On Jan 22, 2021
Discombulator:

The word 'unsophisticated' does not have any relation to this scenario,unsophisticated is not the same thing as 'Bad'.

Your moniker has some parts missing.
Re: Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) by BRATISLAVA: 8:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
owendei:

Was it stated that she swallowed it?

It goes to show you how people react to the first post on a thread. Many more started asking how she swallowed it. Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You / SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta / Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.