Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,457 members, 7,826,750 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Serious Issue That Needs To Be Resolved Amongst Our Youths! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Serious Issue That Needs To Be Resolved Amongst Our Youths! (278 Views)

Who Is To Be Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths:parents Or Teachers? / 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation / How Nigerian Mentality In Education Is Slowly Killing Our Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Issue That Needs To Be Resolved Amongst Our Youths! by Ahmback(m): 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2021
It's about the issue of misusing school fees.
Many Nigerian Youths today have a piece of story to tell about misusing their school fees once in their lives, either through carelessness or lavish spendings or even getting scammed.

I brought this issue because I am personally a victim of this thing.
And I'm regretting it every second that passes by.
I may not be able to give account of how and why I spent it, but I can tell that I have learnt a one-time lesson which I'll never forget.
I'll live to tell this to my children.
Damn! Especially when you're from an average earning family.
N60,000 is damn hard to have in this kind of economy.
Friends have turned enemies.
I'm writing this from brokenness of heart.
Don't know how to table it before dad, considering his salary grade and the economy.
I'm soo dead!
Dear Nairalanders, any legit advice as to how I should handle this considering that school is resuming any moment from now.
Your parents having the hope that your school fee is still intact not knowing that you've squandered it all.
I'm not begging for money or something.
But if there's a way you can help me to gather it back from scratches will be highly welcomed.
Thanks.
Your help is needed here.
Save a broken soul.
Thanks
Re: Serious Issue That Needs To Be Resolved Amongst Our Youths! by KAM3KAZI: 3:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
ha ha
Re: Serious Issue That Needs To Be Resolved Amongst Our Youths! by Ahmback(m): 3:24pm On Jan 22, 2021
If you want to help i.e needs my account detail. please quote this, I'll mail it to you
P.S: I'm not an online begger like most people do here, I just need help. I've learnt my lessons, but I just can't get over it
Re: Serious Issue That Needs To Be Resolved Amongst Our Youths! by Ahmback(m): 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2021
KAM3KAZI:
ha ha
Re: Serious Issue That Needs To Be Resolved Amongst Our Youths! by MickzyDonald: 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2021
Vjjj
Re: Serious Issue That Needs To Be Resolved Amongst Our Youths! by Ahmback(m): 3:33pm On Jan 22, 2021
Re: Serious Issue That Needs To Be Resolved Amongst Our Youths! by Federalcase(m): 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2021
Ahmback:
Many Nigerian Youths today have a piece of story to tell about misusing their school fees once in their lives, either through carelessness or lavish spendings or even getting scammed.

I may not be able to give account of how and why I spent it, but I can tell that I have learnt a one-time lesson which I'll never forget.

Don't know how to table it before dad, considering his salary grade and the economy.
I'm soo dead!
Dear Nairalanders, any legit advice as to how I should handle this considering that school is resuming any moment from now.
Your parents having the hope that your school fee is still intact not knowing that you've squandered it all.
But if there's a way you can help me to gather it back from scratches will be highly welcomed.
Thanks.
Save a broken soul.
Thanks
i was once a victim too cheesy. I had to borrow and sell my phone to pay the school fees. i can show you a platform i use to earn 17k+ every month, although it depends how much is the school fees and you can get it within one month if you are serious
Re: Serious Issue That Needs To Be Resolved Amongst Our Youths! by Ahmback(m): 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2021
Federalcase:
i was once a victim too cheesy. I had to borrow and sell my phone to pay the school fees. i can show you a platform i use to earn 17k+ every month, although it depends how much is the school fees and you can get it within one month if you are serious
do well to share it here.
cuz I'm into this deep sh!t
Re: Serious Issue That Needs To Be Resolved Amongst Our Youths! by juniorstar(m): 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
Ahmback:

I'm soo dead!
Thanks.
Save a broken soul.
Thanks
I have done it many times but I always get to pay back. the last one I did was in final year normally we pay for next session in the current session but as a medic I didn't cos i waited for the main session to commence cos I spent the money but since the money was not too much I felt I would always pay it naso final year resume proper school portal don close tey tey naso I go ICT center go meet the man wey dey run am baba just ask me say shey I don pay almost 9months after reg close infact if I had done the reg the next day na the following year e for they show for document baba just tell me say make I make sure I reg that day say na only me e open the tin for I happy die tell myself say I no go try am again funny enough later I con dey see other colleagues wet we gather dey the same shoe. those days!
Re: Serious Issue That Needs To Be Resolved Amongst Our Youths! by juniorstar(m): 5:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
Ahmback:

I'm soo dead!
Thanks.
Save a broken soul.
Thanks
how much is the school fees u didn't mention..so ppl can know how they can help.
Re: Serious Issue That Needs To Be Resolved Amongst Our Youths! by Ahmback(m): 5:27pm On Jan 22, 2021
juniorstar:

how much is the school fees u didn't mention..so ppl can know how they can help.
60k ...
I'm so doomed
Re: Serious Issue That Needs To Be Resolved Amongst Our Youths! by Ahmback(m): 5:30pm On Jan 22, 2021
juniorstar:

I have done it many times but I always get to pay back. the last one I did was in final year normally we pay for next session in the current session but as a medic I didn't cos i waited for the main session to commence cos I spent the money but since the money was not too much I felt I would always pay it naso final year resume proper school portal don close tey tey naso I go ICT center go meet the man wey dey run am baba just ask me say shey I don pay almost 9months after reg close infact if I had done the reg the next day na the following year e for they show for document baba just tell me say make I make sure I reg that day say na only me e open the tin for I happy die tell myself say I no go try am again funny enough later I con dey see other colleagues wet we gather dey the same shoe. those days!
this stuff can make one go suicidal.

and I think I'm heading that way too
Re: Serious Issue That Needs To Be Resolved Amongst Our Youths! by Ahmback(m): 5:34pm On Jan 22, 2021
Nairalanders pls .
I can't help but to go against my ethics to beg for now

thanks in addy.
I have learnt my lesson, I swear to God Almighty I'll never try it again, no matter the peer pressure or situation at hand.

just help me this once, please
Re: Serious Issue That Needs To Be Resolved Amongst Our Youths! by Stevecrown12345: 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2021
Federalcase:

Abeg help your younger bro with the platform

(1) (Reply)

Programming And Forex / Univeristy Of Ibadan Shuts Down Halls Of Residence Due To COVID-19 / Unbelievable: University Staff Mock Outgoing VC With Obituary Posters (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.