Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

A Message To Seniorwriter - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Message To Seniorwriter (275 Views)

FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT / Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz / Registrar Of Ibadan City Polytechnic Sent Me A Message. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message To Seniorwriter by Nobody: 1:53am On May 01, 2021
Whether you agree or not, nobody can achieve anything without support.

You can't deceive me.
Even Mark Zuckerberg had support when Facebook started.

Nobody is an island.
Have you ever taught anyone anything for free?
How did the person get money to pay you if no?
Did the person feed,clothe and provide shelter for himself/herself from birth?

You don't understand poverty so you call obstacles excuses.

There are some obstacles you can't remove by yourself.
There are some you can remove by yourself.

People like you are quick to mock the poor no matter what they are passing through.
Do you know what some diseases can do to someone's chances of making money?
Access to Freebasics ONLY is not enough to make anyone a millionaire.

Calling me names won't change anything.

Spits
Re: A Message To Seniorwriter by Seniorwriter(m): 4:31am On May 01, 2021
HellVictorinho:
Whether you agree or not, nobody can achieve anything without support.

You can't deceive me.
Even Mark Zuckerberg had support when Facebook started.

Nobody is an island.
Have you ever taught anyone anything for free?
How did the person get money to pay you if no?
Did the person feed,clothe and provide shelter for himself/herself from birth?

You don't understand poverty so you call obstacles excuses.

There are some obstacles you can't remove by yourself.
There are some you can remove by yourself.

People like you are quick to mock the poor no matter what they are passing through.
Do you know what some diseases can do to someone's chances of making money?
Access to Freebasics ONLY is not enough to make anyone a millionaire.

Calling me names won't change anything.

Spits

All you stated are excuses to not improving....I wonder where your notion of been an island on the journey to success was derived from because I never stated such.
Your views and opinions needs a new orientation.
Firstly my advocacy towards Online/virtual/remote earnings is for people not to be docile and just use resources(Internet access + browsing gadgets) for frivolities! But you reason it as mockery ? SMH @you on that.
All over the world people face challenges(diseases, lack e.t.c) however self induced ones are more prevalent!
Saying access to freebasics only is not enough to make anyone a millionaire is the height to the depravity of your opinion on my advocacy to learning & earning.
Anyways it was nice you opened a thread for the wrong impression you have about my campaign for earning online @least it may help encourage people that will see it and take a step towards financial Sufficiency.
Try change your Toxic reasoning and writing mode.

Deep Quote
Ability to make changes with opportunities rather than sink with excuses is a superpower!

@Seniorwriter
Re: A Message To Seniorwriter by Nobody: 5:52am On May 01, 2021
Seniorwriter:

All you stated are excuses to not improving....I wonder where your notion of been an island on the journey to success was derived from because I never stated such.
Your views and opinions needs a new orientation.
Firstly my advocacy towards Online/virtual/remote earnings is for people not to be docile and just use resources(Internet access + browsing gadgets) for frivolities! But you reason it as mockery ? SMH @you on that.
All over the world people face challenges(diseases, lack e.t.c) however self induced ones are more prevalent!
Saying access to freebasics only is not enough to make anyone a millionaire is the height to the depravity of your opinion on my advocacy to learning & earning.
Anyways it was nice you opened a thread for the wrong impression you have about my campaign for earning online @least it may help encourage people that will see it and take a step towards financial Sufficiency.
Try change your Toxic reasoning and writing mode.

Deep Quote
Ability to make changes with opportunities rather than sink with excuses is a superpower!

@Seniorwriter

Pure nonsense.
Your reply doesn't have anything to do with my post.
Your reply is a baseless compilation of unnecessary statements.
Re: A Message To Seniorwriter by Seniorwriter(m): 5:53am On May 01, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Pure nonsense.
Your reply doesn't have anything to do with my post.
Your reply is a baseless compilation of unnecessary statements.

You are RIGHT....if that's your opinion on my reply.

@Seniorwriter
Re: A Message To Seniorwriter by Nobody: 5:55am On May 01, 2021
Seniorwriter:

You are RIGHT....if that's your opinion on my reply.

@Seniorwriter

You only stated your opinion the other time.
Furk your thoughts!!!!!

Spits
Re: A Message To Seniorwriter by Seniorwriter(m): 6:02am On May 01, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You only stated your opinion the other time.
Furk your thoughts!!!!!

Spits

Your Toxic disposition and utterances are worrisome....you need to work on it.
This is my last response to your Toxic quoting of my mention....do move on because henceforth even if you quote me a million times or open a million thread for my advocacy on online ease2access earning ways ill not respond else you change your TOXICITY!!
Don't want to be infected by it.
Bye

@Seniorwriter
Re: A Message To Seniorwriter by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 01, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Your Toxic disposition and utterances are worrisome....you need to work on it.
This is my last response to your Toxic quoting of my mention....do move on because henceforth even if you quote me a million times or open a million thread for my advocacy on online ease2access earning ways ill not respond else you change your TOXICITY!!
Don't want to be infected by it.
Bye

@Seniorwriter

What you deserved from me is what I gave you

Spits

(1) (Reply)

I Am In A Dilemma Please Advise Me!!! / Mobile - Health Management: Components, Benefits And Challenges / Nigerian Dad Bagged Bsc At 67, Says Age Shouldn’t Be A Barrier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.