Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Guys, What Are Your Chances Of Marrying This Kind Of Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Are Your Chances Of Marrying This Kind Of Woman? (5146 Views)

Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / Can I Cure My Sexual Desires By Marrying This Girl / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Are Your Chances Of Marrying This Kind Of Woman? by Preciousgirl(f): 5:33pm On Jan 22, 2021
Will u marry a woman-pastor?
Zealous for the things of the church, extremely prayerful and devoted to fasting? Very mindful of what she wears and drags you into worship every now and then. Sees dreams and visions consistently and speaks Bible verses . Can you marry such? Drop your reasons

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Are Your Chances Of Marrying This Kind Of Woman? by ArcFresky(m): 5:36pm On Jan 22, 2021
If she actually follows the bible,

She takes her husband as the head of the house and worships him.

Is good on bed.

E don finish.

6 Likes

Re: Guys, What Are Your Chances Of Marrying This Kind Of Woman? by Preciousgirl(f): 5:42pm On Jan 22, 2021
ArcFresky:

Is good on bed.

E don finish.

The bolded violates scripture

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Are Your Chances Of Marrying This Kind Of Woman? by ArcFresky(m): 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2021
Preciousgirl:

The bolded violates scripture
Nope it doesn't

Worshipping him doesn't mean putting him above God.
The point is, after God, the Husband is next in a woman's life.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Are Your Chances Of Marrying This Kind Of Woman? by mosdii(m): 6:55pm On Jan 22, 2021
Vagina People Are Useless...All Of Them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Are Your Chances Of Marrying This Kind Of Woman? by Oluromantic: 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
Yes. With all my heart. She'll just need a little grooming. Nothing in life is worthwhile than living for God Almighty. To find someone who can draw you close to God is a great privilege

6 Likes

Re: Guys, What Are Your Chances Of Marrying This Kind Of Woman? by xest(m): 9:40pm On Jan 22, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Zealous for the things of the church, extremely prayerful and devoted to fasting? Very mindful of what she wears and drags you into worship every now and then. Sees dreams and visions consistently and speaks Bible verses . Can you marry such? Drop your reasons
No. Because I don't believe in such
Re: Guys, What Are Your Chances Of Marrying This Kind Of Woman? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 22, 2021
ArcFresky:
Nope it doesn't
Worshipping him doesn't mean putting him above God. The point is, after God, the Husband is next in a woman's life.
Truth be told In a married woman's life, after God, her kids are next.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Are Your Chances Of Marrying This Kind Of Woman? by phazotron(m): 10:10pm On Jan 22, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Na wetin we dey find be this
Re: Guys, What Are Your Chances Of Marrying This Kind Of Woman? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 22, 2021
Preciousgirl:

I Will Without Thinking It Twice.
Re: Guys, What Are Your Chances Of Marrying This Kind Of Woman? by afolarin60591: 10:38pm On Jan 22, 2021
If she actually follows the bible,She takes her husband as the head of the house and worships him. Is good on bed. E don finish.
Re: Guys, What Are Your Chances Of Marrying This Kind Of Woman? by wearsandtrends1: 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2021
Hell no...

If j need a pastor I know where to go!
I want a FREAK
Re: Guys, What Are Your Chances Of Marrying This Kind Of Woman? by Djtm(m): 12:32am On Jan 23, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Why'd you ask?
Re: Guys, What Are Your Chances Of Marrying This Kind Of Woman? by Judybash93(m): 1:15am On Jan 23, 2021
I hope not. I do not have a religious belief and it'll be imperative that a find myself a partner who's also on the same wavelength as myself. I was born and raised in a very religious family and acts perpetuated by so called religious believers in the name of god is abuse in disguise.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are Your Chances Of Marrying This Kind Of Woman? by internationalman(m): 1:21am On Jan 23, 2021
mosdii:

It's unwise of you cursing the very institution you came from...

What happened, did your mother abandoned you or have all your sisters turned prostitutes?

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What Are Your Chances Of Marrying This Kind Of Woman? by 444croopy(m): 3:08am On Jan 23, 2021
That would actually be a great advantage.....a crazy believer ....
Re: Guys, What Are Your Chances Of Marrying This Kind Of Woman? by femi4: 5:18am On Jan 23, 2021
Preciousgirl:

She ll put church ahead of the family

Spiritualises everything, even those that require common sense. E.g seeing a cat as evil and not a pet

She won't be submissive. To her, you are just another member of her church

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Are Your Chances Of Marrying This Kind Of Woman? by tobechi74: 5:39am On Jan 23, 2021
A non-religious person will not like yhis
Re: Guys, What Are Your Chances Of Marrying This Kind Of Woman? by TANID(m): 5:57am On Jan 23, 2021
Re: Guys, What Are Your Chances Of Marrying This Kind Of Woman? by Freestainworld(m): 6:22am On Jan 23, 2021
That is exactly what am looking for, our village demon's will scamper for safety.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are Your Chances Of Marrying This Kind Of Woman? by pointblank247(m): 6:28am On Jan 23, 2021
That is what I'm looking forward to doing. If you are one, just hit me on watsapp. Check out my signature for my number
Re: Guys, What Are Your Chances Of Marrying This Kind Of Woman? by zed7: 8:49am On Jan 23, 2021
I believe the OP is disappointed. She actually expected men to say they wouldn't and would rather prefer a flashy and worldly woman.
Men like flashy slay queens for dating but don't actually want to marry them. All that makeup and rag women put on their head doesn't actually impress men, it only impresses little boys who haven't come of age.
Men want a morally upright woman who can instill good morals in their kids and help them become better men. Men want a helper, a support system and one who believes in his dreams. A woman who prays for her family and has good morals. Men ain't asking for too much.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What Are Your Chances Of Marrying This Kind Of Woman? by stanliwise(m): 8:58am On Jan 23, 2021
mosdii:
Gay alert

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Are Your Chances Of Marrying This Kind Of Woman? by SILENTandSMART2: 9:43am On Jan 23, 2021
Who go marry whala ? grin

That's whala, you jusss put yourself in a mess

You will always regret wink
Re: Guys, What Are Your Chances Of Marrying This Kind Of Woman? by Quality20(m): 9:51am On Jan 23, 2021
u can find chaste girls here in d far north, girls who don't get phucked right from their father's house
Re: Guys, What Are Your Chances Of Marrying This Kind Of Woman? by ITbomb(m): 11:59am On Jan 23, 2021
Preciousgirl:

No I wouldn't

The Bible says do not be unequally yoke with unbelievers, if you sees me as an unbeliever to be dragging to Church, then you shouldn't be with me

The man is the head of the house and the spiritual leader in the family as prescribed in the Bible.
Any woman that sees herself as having more spiritual authority than the husband would have problems. Same with any woman who transfer the spiritual authority of the husband to another human be it Pastor or any of sorts
Re: Guys, What Are Your Chances Of Marrying This Kind Of Woman? by VictorUSA(m): 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
If she do that true from her heart, she's 90% good for marriage.
Re: Guys, What Are Your Chances Of Marrying This Kind Of Woman? by jimmychang: 1:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
ArcFresky:

Is good on bed.

E don finish.

So far she has a good character....if she has all these and the character is bad then I wash my hand comot �
Re: Guys, What Are Your Chances Of Marrying This Kind Of Woman? by ArcFresky(m): 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
Elixirz:

That's an issue, and leads to cheating.

The husband should always be next
Re: Guys, What Are Your Chances Of Marrying This Kind Of Woman? by DEMZEE(m): 6:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
Every woman is hypergamous.

Such woman u are describing doesn't exist.
Re: Guys, What Are Your Chances Of Marrying This Kind Of Woman? by DEMZEE(m): 6:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
Elixirz:

Such man allowed his wife to determine the frame in their marriage

(1) (Reply)

BURSTED!! Chiké, The Big Dick Upcoming Nigeria Star Sold Us A Lie. Confession. P / This Is The Reason I Don't Approach Girls Anymore. Pls Advise / When A Relationship Is Not Working Out Fine (guys Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.