Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Could I Be Hallucinating? My Mom Brings Me Terrible Badly Luck - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could I Be Hallucinating? My Mom Brings Me Terrible Badly Luck (885 Views)

I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / I'm Not Happy With My Mom's Behaviour Towards My Adopted Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could I Be Hallucinating? My Mom Brings Me Terrible Badly Luck by headboyprince(m): 5:37pm On Jan 22, 2021
IAM not joking. each time I talk with her on phone or in person, I must have a terrible bad luck the next day.

sometimes my laptop will develop a very serious fault. or my light will have issues.
sometimes I will fall seriously sick after talking with her

I've observed this for quite sometime. there was a time she took my original national ID, and I went to do sim welcome back with the backup, and they refuse to do the welcome back for me.
I had to collect it from her before they accepted.

she's always quarrelling me and never listens to me.

I don't want to accuse her of being a witch because she a fervent born again christian.

please what do I do?
Re: Could I Be Hallucinating? My Mom Brings Me Terrible Badly Luck by RedRay(f): 5:50pm On Jan 22, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Could I Be Hallucinating? My Mom Brings Me Terrible Badly Luck by mariahAngel(f): 5:51pm On Jan 22, 2021

If your mother brought you bad luck you, you wouldn't live to tell the tale. Trust me.

She would've miscarried you!

3 Likes

Re: Could I Be Hallucinating? My Mom Brings Me Terrible Badly Luck by tyup(m): 5:52pm On Jan 22, 2021
headboyprince:
IAM not joking. each time I talk with her on phone or in person, I must have a terrible bad luck the next day.

sometimes my laptop will develop a very serious fault. or my light will have issues.

I've observed this for quite sometime. there was a time she took my original national ID, and I went to do sim welcome back with the backup, and they refuse to do the welcome back for me.

I don't want to accuse her of being a witch because she a fervent born again christian.

please what do I do?

If you feel anytime you dont get to talk to her ur goodluck get intact then stop calling or talking to her then. Or Better still seek Spiritual Help

2 Likes

Re: Could I Be Hallucinating? My Mom Brings Me Terrible Badly Luck by Karleb(m): 5:52pm On Jan 22, 2021
This is nothing but confirmation bias.

Trust me, she's not even close to a witch.

It's just your brain trying to connect 2, 3 things together. So free that woman abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Could I Be Hallucinating? My Mom Brings Me Terrible Badly Luck by Omihanifa: 5:54pm On Jan 22, 2021
Let's wait for people like righteousness2 gofuckyourself and nuttella to help us understand what's happening
Re: Could I Be Hallucinating? My Mom Brings Me Terrible Badly Luck by Karleb(m): 5:54pm On Jan 22, 2021
mariahAngel:

If your mother brought you bad luck you, you wouldn't live to tell the tale. Trust me.

She would've miscarried you!

The OP is just experiencing harsh realities of life Nigeria. We Nigerian love blaming something for our woes so I'm not surprised at all.

The guy go dey alright. grin

2 Likes

Re: Could I Be Hallucinating? My Mom Brings Me Terrible Badly Luck by mariahAngel(f): 6:00pm On Jan 22, 2021
Omihanifa:
Let's wait for people like righteousness2 gofuckyourself and nuttella to help us understand what's happening

Delusion will be a better explanation.

He's simply delusional.

Karleb:

The OP is just experiencing harsh realities of life Nigeria. We Nigerian love blaming something for our woes so I'm not surprised at all.

The guy go dey alright. grin

First, it was the other dude who hates his mum with a passion and wants her dead any second, now this one... grin

Baba God, wetin dey occur? Help us understand grin

1 Like

Re: Could I Be Hallucinating? My Mom Brings Me Terrible Badly Luck by ikennamadu1(m): 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2021
guy no be your mother dey do you... naa those olosho you dey carry

1 Like

Re: Could I Be Hallucinating? My Mom Brings Me Terrible Badly Luck by frozen70(f): 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2021
headboyprince:

please what do I do?

For now, just don't let her know much about you

Greet her once in two weeks and be brief

Avoid much contact with her by not going or travelling often to where she will see you

Go into prayers for God to reveal more

Don't accuse her yet until you have a prove
Re: Could I Be Hallucinating? My Mom Brings Me Terrible Badly Luck by RenaissanceGuy: 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2021
Satan also works in mysterious ways. It might be the devil trying to cause rift in your relationship with her, by causing such occurrence to happen to you repetitively.
Just the same way he could use an innocent person's face and relative to constantly chase you in the dream, making you think the person is in the occult or something.

2 Likes

Re: Could I Be Hallucinating? My Mom Brings Me Terrible Badly Luck by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2021
First of all what is your relationship with God? Are you close to him, if yes, then God could be revealing something to you. I want you to observe your mother very well, I'm not accusing her of witchcraft, same way I am not accusing my neighbour that sometimes attack me in the dream of witchcraft cause they could be using her face.
But some mothers are witches and have tied their children their coven. Tell God to give you discernment for you to be able to discern if she is a witch or not. Tell him to reveal if she is a witch to you.

Watch her and pray.
Re: Could I Be Hallucinating? My Mom Brings Me Terrible Badly Luck by HelpYourself(m): 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2021
headboyprince:

please what do I do?

What you need to do it go and beg for forgiveness for the threads you have sown

To sin against the flesh you will redeem in flesh to sin against the spirit in servere and more serious

For you to direct towards another human spirit is a grave sin talkless of your own mother

You are plagued be demons called the furies

You must atone for this sin. Everytime you think this way towards her you have sown threads which immediately come into effect and frustrate all the good coming your way.

You created the demons plaguing you and each time you think an evil thought towards your mum they become active and destroy any good coming your way.

Be thankful indeed for maybe you have so much good deeds from a previous life time . For things worse than your laptop spoiling would have been happening to you

Let me tell you, start by going on your knees and thanking the Lord for the mother he gave you , thank him that she was so kind she raised you and didn't throw you away into a gutter as a new born like alot of ladies do, that is a debt you can never repay.

Then go and do something significant for her , like maybe repaint her house with your two hands or maybe go and take all her clothes and wash them for a week or find something to do to atone for the karma

Then never ever allow these sort of thoughts sink into your mind again about her or anyone then watch things change for you permanently.

You have sown so much evil with your thoughts. That is what has been plaguing you it has nothing to do with her

Irrespective of whom you direct your thoughts towards you would have bad luck plaguing you

Maybe do to financial difficulty or whatever reason you played around with dangerous thoughts and now they have ripened and returned to devastate you..never think I am not doing it after all I just thought about it ... thoughts like deeds have power snape your reality

Register any where around as a volunteerteacher or worker do this for one month thank me later

I hope you change

1 Like

Re: Could I Be Hallucinating? My Mom Brings Me Terrible Badly Luck by HelpYourself(m): 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2021
mariahAngel:

He's simply delusional.

First, it was the other dude who hates his mum with a passion and wants her dead any second, now this one... grin

Please direct me to the thread of that who hates his mother

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Could I Be Hallucinating? My Mom Brings Me Terrible Badly Luck by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 22, 2021
Think of all the good things that happen when you talk to your mum instead of the bad, and you'll see it's all nonsense. People don't bring luck to each other. 'Luck' is a self perpetuating series of missteps; that propagates through confirmation bias. Stop being superstitious.
Re: Could I Be Hallucinating? My Mom Brings Me Terrible Badly Luck by Richy4(m): 7:36pm On Jan 22, 2021
Even Nneka the pretty serpent we watched those days did not control elements..

So your laptop developed a fault, it was your mum, The electricity got issues, it was your mum..Che!!!!

What will then happen when u grow up and gets married...and maybe, just maybe your wife could not conceive for 2 or more years..Then what? u will probably stone her to death or burn her alive for eating up your kids...

By careful young man.. U don't know the intercession she has been making for you before the throne of God.. and u were busy accusing her of a faulty laptop sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could I Be Hallucinating? My Mom Brings Me Terrible Badly Luck by merieam16(f): 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2021
mariahAngel:

He's simply delusional.

abi o....na Charlie charlie dey work for der head lolzz
Re: Could I Be Hallucinating? My Mom Brings Me Terrible Badly Luck by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
If you say she's a fervent born again Christian, then why are you worried? What makes you think some people who look like born again do not have skeletons in their cupboards? Are you living inside of them to know their deep secrets? Atimes a man's enemies are members of his household. Learn to respect and love her irrespective of wether she is guilty or not, however be very wise in your dealings with her. When something happens twice or thrice, we can call it coincidence, but when it's a repeatedly cycle, it's a pointer that something is wrong somewhere. Some people love to learn the hard way, so you can wait till a major catastrophe happens to you, before you believe.
Re: Could I Be Hallucinating? My Mom Brings Me Terrible Badly Luck by finalboss(m): 8:39pm On Jan 22, 2021
Nuttella:
[s] First of all what is your relationship with God? Are you close to him, if yes, then God could be revealing something to you. I want you to observe your mother very well, I'm not accusing her of witchcraft, same way I am not accusing my neighbour that sometimes attack me in the dream of witchcraft cause they could be using her face.
But some mothers are witches and have tied their children their coven. Tell God to give you discernment for you to be able to discern if she is a witch or not. Tell him to reveal if she is a witch to you.

Watch her and pray.[/s]

Yea, talk to a God that dosent exist. Misguided monotheist
Re: Could I Be Hallucinating? My Mom Brings Me Terrible Badly Luck by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 22, 2021
finalboss:

Yea, talk to a God that dosent exist. Misguided monotheist
Keep your atheistic view out of my mention. You need deliverance from that demon speaking through you.

you don't believe in God yet you won't allow people that believe in him to rest, panting anytime you hear anything that has to do with God, how many Muslims have you tackled? all your thread is about God and Jesus, how they did this and that. stay away from my mention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could I Be Hallucinating? My Mom Brings Me Terrible Badly Luck by bragamycin: 8:47pm On Jan 22, 2021
U went to do welcome back without NIN and u expect them to answer u ? This guy just Dey catch cruise with pple here Nd surprisingly pple are taking his post serious . U for no collect ur NIN card from her na . Werey
Re: Could I Be Hallucinating? My Mom Brings Me Terrible Badly Luck by finalboss(m): 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2021
Nuttella:
Keep your atheistic view out of my mention. You need deliverance from that demon speaking through you.

you don't believe in God yet you won't allow people that believe in him to rest, panting anytime you hear anything that has to do with God, how many Muslims have you tackled? all your thread is about God and Jesus, how they did this and that. stay away from my mention.
As usual the normal gibberish, You are delusional and you need help, Keep your demons to yourself and break the chains of delusion. When they Point out the redudancy of their beliefs they start moaning.
Open your eyes and stop replying.
Re: Could I Be Hallucinating? My Mom Brings Me Terrible Badly Luck by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 22, 2021
finalboss:

As usual the normal gibberish, You are delusional and you need help, Keep your demons to yourself and break the chains of delusion. When they Point out the redudancy of their beliefs they start moaning.
Open your eyes and stop replying.
Learn to mind your business, it will take you far. I can serve whoever I want, I decided to serve the Almighty God my maker and my creator, he makes me happy, he protects me from evil, he provides for me, he has healed me from chronic sickness, he directs my steps, he talks to me, he reveal things to me, I am nothing without him. I trust him 100%.

So keep your unsolicited opinion to yourself, the last time I checked I didnt ask for your opinion, take your confusion somewhere else. I know who I am. I serve a living God who doesn't fail me.

I will rather die than be an atheist.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help / Akwa Ibom Nairaland Get-together / Law Of Inheritance: Is This An Acceptable Ratio?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.