Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

NASU And SSANU To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NASU And SSANU To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5 (24288 Views)

Polytechnic Lecturers Begin Indefinite Strike Nationwide Over Neglect / NASU, SSANU To Embark On 3-Day Strike Over IPPIS, Others / NASU, Others Begin Indefinite Strike Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASU And SSANU To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5 by Enudapan: 8:43pm On Jan 22, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated
Re: NASU And SSANU To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5 by Asdjob: 8:43pm On Jan 22, 2021
Chai
Re: NASU And SSANU To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5 by Elistho(m): 8:43pm On Jan 22, 2021
This life is getting meaningless to me'
Don't know if you've noticed'
What are we living for'
Adults like us have no clear future'
Boys are now into internet fraud'
The world is living in sin.
Everybody with different problems'
Will this world end? Then it should ��

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NASU And SSANU To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5 by etrouble: 8:44pm On Jan 22, 2021
Weedhustler:
Anything their darling bubu touches gets rotten...how can a man without waec result scam over 120m people. Out of the d 120m people u have about 500k-1m professors! Tufiakwa!

Your PhD holder drunk ineffectual buffoon Goatluck Jonaddaft, what did the idiot do better than the Fulani herdsman?
Re: NASU And SSANU To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5 by mulerogold(m): 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2021
Useless Administration..

Students should hold on to their school fees.

Even the rents, keep ur lanlord on hold... no rush.

Be wise!

1 Like

Re: NASU And SSANU To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5 by samdunzo: 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2021
Nukilia:
Just privatize the schools make we rest!

Nah. They wont be affordable for most students. What should happen is the the FG should make the geopolitical zones responsible for most of the funding of these schools. The zones can form a regional body of schools. In NY State, for instance, you have SUNY schools. The academic bodies can determine the tuition for these schools and have incentives, such as lower tuition rates for residents of the zone the school is in, scholarships, and so on. I think this would go a long way in solving the problem of recurring strikes

2 Likes

Re: NASU And SSANU To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5 by SirWarlock: 8:50pm On Jan 22, 2021
Ibegtodiffer:
Activities will go on since ASUU has resumed. But it's only fair that the FG pays attention to their complaints, especially the minimum wage backlog
Not when they start shutting departments, class rooms and lecture halls sad.

1 Like

Re: NASU And SSANU To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5 by Obyino: 9:00pm On Jan 22, 2021
I don already join street if una like make una go on forever strike, rubbish >:
Re: NASU And SSANU To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5 by Impregnablefolk: 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2021
Ibegtodiffer:
Activities will go on since ASUU has resumed. But it's only fair that the FG pays attention to their complaints, especially the minimum wage backlog
Because ASUU has resumed n academic activities will go on; when d students want 2 carryout administrative activities they should run 2d Govt, I suppose?

1 Like

Re: NASU And SSANU To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5 by bluefilm: 9:09pm On Jan 22, 2021
Chii59:
This has gotten out of hand. Government should clamp down on these people before they do worse damage. You strike, you lose your job! Nonsense and bullshit.

I will advise you to shut the _fuck up if you have nothing meaningful to contribute.

You want government to shut down the protesting workers without even asking after why they are even protesting in the first place.

Does that make any sense to you?

Nonsense. angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: NASU And SSANU To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
bluefilm:

[s]I will advise you to shut the _fuck up if you have nothing meaningful to contribute.

You want government to shut down the protesting workers without even asking after why they are even protesting in the first place.

Nonsense.[/s] angry angry angry
Tell that to the marines, boy.

2 Likes

Re: NASU And SSANU To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5 by UncleKoboko: 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2021
thesicilian:
Surprising that many people don't always see the pattern despite the fact that it happens almost every year. First the senior staff go on strike, ostensibly for legitimate reasons, and then call off the strike without their demands being met but with heavily lined pockets. On seeing this the junior staff will then embark on their own strike to get their own share...
Junior?
Do you know the meaning of SSANU?
Una go just dey talk anyhow...
Mtcheeewu

1 Like

Re: NASU And SSANU To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5 by Raggy(m): 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2021
These ppl have run mad oo, what kind of nonsense is this na
Re: NASU And SSANU To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5 by Ajibade123(m): 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2021
I have given up on education walahi
Say no to being broke this year let me show you how you can make money with your mobile phone. Check my signature for my WhatsApp contact
Re: NASU And SSANU To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5 by Ajibel(m): 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2021
Ibegtodiffer:

Nasu will close lecture rooms, ASUU won't be able to teach
Re: NASU And SSANU To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5 by mechanics(m): 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2021
Bad news for undergraduate students.
Re: NASU And SSANU To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5 by Dollanaira: 9:43pm On Jan 22, 2021
Again
Re: NASU And SSANU To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5 by PAWG(m): 9:43pm On Jan 22, 2021
E remain make students go strike undecided

1 Like

Re: NASU And SSANU To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5 by ofiko123(m): 9:49pm On Jan 22, 2021
Sad...let the organization concerned deal with the situation...
Re: NASU And SSANU To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5 by bluefilm: 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2021
Chii59:

Tell that to the marines, boy.

Common sense = ZERO.

Onye mgbu.
Re: NASU And SSANU To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5 by Endurance28: 10:08pm On Jan 22, 2021
You're mad...what do you even know about the strike? Its better you direct your grievances the Federal Govt.
Re: NASU And SSANU To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5 by charlesucheh(m): 10:14pm On Jan 22, 2021
walahi be like bicycle! E no dey ever finish!
Re: NASU And SSANU To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5 by charlesucheh(m): 10:17pm On Jan 22, 2021
bluefilm:

I will advise you to shut the _fuck up if you have nothing meaningful to contribute.

Nonsense. angry angry angry
free the bro!

he is a student and just expressing his disgust to the party he feels is useless.

he has that right!

so, oga! stop using foul languages on matters beyond your understanding...
Re: NASU And SSANU To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5 by bluefilm: 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2021
charlesucheh:
free the bro!

he is a student and just expressing his disgust to the party he feels is useless.

he has that right!

so, oga! stop using foul languages on matters beyond your understanding...

That's not a bro.

I know her very well on this forum.

She used to sound very intelligent and smart.

I wonder what made her to suddenly become so stupid and senseless...
Re: NASU And SSANU To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 22, 2021
osamz007:
NO ALLOW YOUR PIKIN SCHOOL FOR THIS COUNTRY

USELESS PEOPLE

WETIN U DEY TALK BRO
grin the meme though!
Re: NASU And SSANU To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5 by Debra911(f): 10:40pm On Jan 22, 2021
Sammy07:
Lol.

Later one company will be looking for 22 - 23yrs old fresh graduate with 2 - 3yrs of experience.

He wan thief am? grin
cheesy
Re: NASU And SSANU To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5 by kennymessi79: 10:44pm On Jan 22, 2021
BobbyZrealist:
Naija!! Home of strikers.
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Student Breaks His Leg After Classroom Collapsed During Lectures. Photos / INVESTIGATION: Only 8 Per Cent Of Nigeria’s ‘top Universities’ Respond To E-mail / Why Nigerian Certificates Lose Value — UK School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.