Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

NASU And SSANU To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NASU And SSANU To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5 (24291 Views)

Polytechnic Lecturers Begin Indefinite Strike Nationwide Over Neglect / NASU, SSANU To Embark On 3-Day Strike Over IPPIS, Others / NASU, Others Begin Indefinite Strike Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASU And SSANU To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5 by Aboki99(m): 11:08pm On Jan 22, 2021
SO WHAT? They are auxiliary (not ancillary oo) staff! Universities can work without them, the F.G shouldn't mind them. They're copy-catting ASUU not knowing that it is Lecturers (who are necessary and sufficient staff) that make Universities and not supporting staff like them.

1 Like

Re: NASU And SSANU To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5 by bizhop01: 11:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
This country nawa oh
Re: NASU And SSANU To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5 by kcdendelo: 12:51am On Jan 23, 2021
Nigeria is gone. I weep for my country. What the hell is going on?
Re: NASU And SSANU To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5 by toluwalekey(m): 1:00am On Jan 23, 2021
Nukilia:
Just privatize the schools make we rest!
many students might not be able to afford it na

1 Like

Re: NASU And SSANU To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5 by toluwalekey(m): 1:03am On Jan 23, 2021
Omo as e be now ehn, e be like say na some students next of kin go help them complete their degree ooo

1 Like

Re: NASU And SSANU To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5 by toluwalekey(m): 1:14am On Jan 23, 2021
Weedhustler:
Anything their darling bubu touches gets rotten...how can a man without waec result scam over 120m people. Out of the d 120m people u have about 500k-1m professors! Tufiakwa!
Nigeria is the only country where professors rig elections for politicians but expels/suspend students for exam malpractice.
These same politicians end up punishing the professors that helped rig them into power, with non-payment of salaries, then the professors now turn back and vent their anger on the innocent students with their ASUU, SSANU and NASU strike.
isn't this interesting?

1 Like

Re: NASU And SSANU To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5 by SirWarlock: 3:45am On Jan 23, 2021
Aboki99:
SO WHAT? They are auxiliary (not ancillary oo) staff! Universities can work without them, the F.G shouldn't mind them. They're copy-catting ASUU not knowing that it is Lecturers (who are necessary and sufficient staff) that make Universities and not supporting staff like them.
not with NASU on strike unless you want lecturers to teach outside grin
Re: NASU And SSANU To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5 by SmartPolician: 5:41am On Jan 23, 2021
These old men and women have decided to render Nigeria's education useless
Re: NASU And SSANU To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5 by tunddy(m): 6:30am On Jan 23, 2021
Nigeria policy

I sell duplex in Lagos and outside lagos; 4 bed room semi detached duplex,hotels,
Bungalow,blocks of flats, lands ; I also have properties for a long term lease; ware house,hotel;
Properties for letting; 3 bed room flat,2 bed room flat, mini flat, room self for an affordable price.

Check my signature for more information
Re: NASU And SSANU To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5 by Acfrancis: 8:11am On Jan 23, 2021
Guyz let's get something doing you might even leave skul. I gat a business opportunity that can keep you buy while the strike is on ..DM me if interested 08146681520
Re: NASU And SSANU To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5 by SexytorresE(f): 9:10am On Jan 23, 2021
We all in deep mess . I give up on education already, trying to boost my bussiness pls . Cos I can't even remember my course codes anymore , talk more of Mat no,school na scam. If my kids no sch for abroad them have failed as a mother undecided
Re: NASU And SSANU To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5 by Chigold101(m): 9:54am On Jan 23, 2021
Realtord43:
So my village people has swear not to allow graduate on time?
with this type of English you wrote here...
Your village people are doing you a favor. Because if you graduate like this...
Nna eh, nnukwu nsogbu ga adị

1 Like

Re: NASU And SSANU To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5 by Suspect33(m): 9:57am On Jan 23, 2021
Ibegtodiffer:
Activities will go on since ASUU has resumed. But it's only fair that the FG pays attention to their complaints, especially the minimum wage backlog
bro are you sure, I don't want to waste transportation and hear stories
Re: NASU And SSANU To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5 by Aboki99(m): 11:20am On Jan 23, 2021
SirWarlock:
not with NASU on strike unless you want lecturers to teach outside grin

They did it b4 and lectures held smoothly nah.
Re: NASU And SSANU To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5 by eeewise(m): 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
Aboki99:

They did it b4 and lectures held smoothly nah.
That is because other unions make concessions and allow their essential workers . I wonder how a university wants to operate without laboratory technologist for ela ,, doctors ,nurses, pharmacists not available especially during a pandemic,clearance. Engineers, technicians not available to supply light and water (for the hostels and residential qtrs housing staff) , porters will lock without a place to collect keys � ,ict staff not available online lectures or Internet services... the last time there was a total strike without concessions students in uniben protested in the gate due to hardship after 2 days.0
Re: NASU And SSANU To Begin Indefinite Strike February 5 by Demnosend: 7:10am On Jan 24, 2021
eeewise:

That is because other unions make concessions and allow their essential workers . I wonder how a university wants to operate without laboratory technologist for ela ,, doctors ,nurses, pharmacists not available especially during a pandemic,clearance. Engineers, technicians not available to supply light and water (for the hostels and residential qtrs housing staff) , porters will lock without a place to collect keys � ,ict staff not available online lectures or Internet services... the last time there was a total strike without concessions students in uniben protested in the gate due to hardship after 2 days.0
Are you a Uniben students, because we endure for about 2 months 1st, Chai omo, na then i know say hall4 boys are animals, dem turn hostel rooms to toilet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Student Breaks His Leg After Classroom Collapsed During Lectures. Photos / INVESTIGATION: Only 8 Per Cent Of Nigeria’s ‘top Universities’ Respond To E-mail / Why Nigerian Certificates Lose Value — UK School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.