Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Best Way To Forgive - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Best Way To Forgive (162 Views)

What If I Refused To Forgive Him? / How To Forgive And Live A Happy Life / Help And Advice Needed She Has Refused To Forgive Even After My Plea. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Forgive by AfriNotesNEWS: 8:47pm On Jan 22, 2021
The best way to forgive is to forgive now, don't wait for people to walk up to you and say am sorry before you forgive them

Don't spend your valuable time taking note of how many times someone wronged you, or possible insulted your personality or that of your family family

Life indeed is a blessing, don't let people's ill deeds still your precious life and happiness

Don't keep records of wrong people do to you or to your family, don't wait for people to send your text message, call or best come down to you with the word am sorry for you to forgive

You must learn to forgive, most time forgiveness requires that you forgive yourself first, even before others....

Funny enough, there are people who have diaries, electronic devices, and records where they keep what people do to them?

Just forgive the person and move on even without apology from him or her, learn to love your self and love your family the more for the family love, peace and progress is everything great

To my Good people of Nairaland with love

From All Of Us
AfriNOTES.com

(1) (Reply)

Is There Really Cheating In True Love / How To Buy Anything You Want With ₦0.00 In Your Account / Nigerians Cerebrate As Joe Biden Lift Travel Prohibition On Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.