Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage (44682 Views)

Alex Iwobi, His Sister And Parents In Family Photo / 'NFF & Sports Ministry Sold Tickets Meant For Nigerians To Argentines & Iceland' / I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by Polynek(m): 3:08am On Jan 24, 2021
is well. I love risk takers
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by gnykelly(m): 3:26am On Jan 24, 2021
dkdmy:
Betting is synonymous with greed!

If you can overcome greed you will run away from all this get rich schemes.

greed is inherent in human. you can't remove it from human desire. but it can be reduced

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 3:46am On Jan 24, 2021
if u have a friend who is an addicted gamblier just run far away from him cheesy
such a person can harvest ur prick and sell it to ritualist and use the money to play naijabet grin

4 Likes

Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 3:47am On Jan 24, 2021
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by JaffyJoe(m): 4:03am On Jan 24, 2021
southniyikaye:
Gambling is a destiny killer

Agreed!!!
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by SATANN: 4:03am On Jan 24, 2021
mattmogan88:
So recently I started working as a bet9ja cashier. Today one guy came to the shop with a bundle of money, I told him its very dangerous to visit betting shop with such amount, he said its money for her sister's traditional marriage. He said he wants to double it. I tried to change his mind but before I could say a word, he has already printed ₦7200 ticket. Then the premium tears started loading. He has already spent 40k before winning 50k. I tried to convince him to stop playing which he agreed. Unfortunately he said he wants to play the last one and from the there he continued. To cut the story short , the guy spent approximately ₦79,200 without winning a dimme and it ended with a premium tears….

Say no to gambling

you guys gamble like idiotd that is why u always loose. floyd mayweather made most of his cash from gambling. not boxing
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by ijayebonyi(f): 4:12am On Jan 24, 2021
Greed! See what you have caused
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by linearity: 4:16am On Jan 24, 2021
mattmogan88:
So recently I started working as a bet9ja cashier. Today one guy came to the shop with a bundle of money, I told him its very dangerous to visit betting shop with such amount, he said its money for her sister's traditional marriage. He said he wants to double it. I tried to change his mind but before I could say a word, he has already printed ₦7200 ticket. Then the premium tears started loading. He has already spent 40k before winning 50k. I tried to convince him to stop playing which he agreed. Unfortunately he said he wants to play the last one and from the there he continued. To cut the story short , the guy spent approximately ₦79,200 without winning a dimme and it ended with a premium tears….

Say no to gambling

Good for him, why should the sister be paying for wedding even?

If it is part of the money, the groom gave her, simply go back and tell him to pony up more as the money is not enough.

Her relationship with her brother is already bad, I hope the housewife wannabe is not going to complicate matters and tell his fiancé the truth and spoil relationship between the in-laws.
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 4:21am On Jan 24, 2021
mattmogan88:

Say no to gambling

Say no to gambling but you are working in a bet9ja company
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by Meself: 4:41am On Jan 24, 2021
What happen to the bank? Any way the family can not say they don't know the kind of brother they have
Is good for her.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by fayomim: 5:06am On Jan 24, 2021
It's okay
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by Toks2008(m): 5:09am On Jan 24, 2021
mattmogan88:

Say no to gambling

Gambling is a serious problem, people who. Gamble rarely have a headway in life.

You can break thar addiction if you are willing to stop and if you pray to GOD to help you.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by wearsandtrends1: 5:10am On Jan 24, 2021
lebete3000:

So na weed dem dey call Bana? And I've drinking at a spot called Bana!

I no like myself ooo shocked
your ignorance is bliss
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by sonofElElyon: 5:11am On Jan 24, 2021
Gambling has also wrecked countless lives

wearsandtrends1:

I heard u well....

Believe me when I say, that is not an issue compared

Fear Bana o
It h
Will wreck ur life i dont care whu uare
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 5:16am On Jan 24, 2021
"Only a sucker thinks he can win against the house".

Fools have tried to win against the house for reasons best known to them, but ended up in the rubbles of their own ruins.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by RedChiefPriest: 5:42am On Jan 24, 2021
Me I have commot hand from gambling in this life and the next life.
I don spend the money someone keep with me on 3 odds and the game cut
Na the day the owner ask for money wahala go happen.

I have officially wash my hand away from betting
It's better to be broke than broke and in debt.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by Trustedpro: 5:53am On Jan 24, 2021
mattmogan88:

Say no to gambling

True talk
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by mattmogan88: 5:55am On Jan 24, 2021
jaxxy:

U work in a betting shop and Ure saying say no to gambling. How ironic undecided or are u a clown or Smtn? undecided

U shud resign from that job if Ure serious then u can start talking. undecided

My brother na condition make fish bend grin, mesef no Happy say I Dy work for there. cry

3 Likes

Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by faizsanusi(m): 6:17am On Jan 24, 2021
mattmogan88:

Say no to gambling

Say not to gambling but you work as a gambling cashier. Is like you are mad..... bastard.
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by Cholison(m): 6:19am On Jan 24, 2021
The marriage itself is a gamble

1 Like

Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by Mrpojj(m): 6:23am On Jan 24, 2021
mattmogan88:

Say no to gambling

He is not wise
Some of us can't even get more than a 100 naira on a slip(I haven't even play for months), and someone us spending 79k of another person's money on betting
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by mattmogan88: 6:24am On Jan 24, 2021
faizsanusi:

Say not to gambling but you work as a gambling cashier. Is like you are mad..... bastard.

My brother be cool, you don't have to call me a basterd, its just a small world cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by favour32(m): 6:27am On Jan 24, 2021
mattmogan88:

Say no to gambling

If nobody gamble nai be say no salary for you grin
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by jamesbridget13(f): 6:29am On Jan 24, 2021
Lolz grin grin grin grin

Premium tears well deserved grin
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by mattmogan88: 6:30am On Jan 24, 2021
favour32:

If nobody gamble nai be say no salary for you grin

E dy pain me the way guys dy lose money, but man must chop grin

1 Like

Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by Godbless3(m): 6:30am On Jan 24, 2021
mattmogan88:
People get heart sha,

Ever since I was born, I v never tried virtual cos I told myself that its result is predetermined

Gambling is addictive so you have to put discipline into it.
I never lost #1000 at once with virtual because once #500 is gone, i decided to cut my lost and walk away with what left.
I can't gamble with the amount i can't win.
If i can win 30k in virtual with #150 per ticket then it worth it but if i can't the my money is worth spending in another place.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by favour32(m): 6:34am On Jan 24, 2021
mattmogan88:

E dy pain me the way guys dy lose money, but man must chop grin
Leave dem make dey mumu.Nor sorry for dem. Most of dem look unkempt.Many nor dey remember to bath or brush teeth.
Dat na life?
Greedy people nor dey win gamble.
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by Cutehector(m): 6:42am On Jan 24, 2021
grin
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by majamajic(m): 6:49am On Jan 24, 2021
From the receipts , it shows that he played 9jabet Visual ,

Visual is a very dangerous bet !

1 Like

Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by firstratedcitiz(m): 6:49am On Jan 24, 2021
Visual Virtual

paulolee:
I know say e go be that satanic visual soccer (baby) because that thing go chop ur money without you even knowing till u lose all..
my problem is why would a die hard gambler thinks dt he can easily double almost 72k tru an already programmed data..
its better if he staked the 72k for Liverpool to win Newcastle and he ended up losing because risk is highly needed to win gamble..
they is something called calculatuve risk and that gee dnt kno anything about..
bet9ja visuals and even that zoom are the last place I would seek you double or make money unless I have excess cash..
visuals wey make olu for street that his dad willed him 2 electronic shops, he got afdicted to visuals and was losing till he sold the two shops, heard he have finally moved to village last month bcox of unpaid rents for months..
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by bamasite2: 6:54am On Jan 24, 2021
I think say na 500k self!
mattmogan88:

Say no to gambling

1 Like

Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 24, 2021
uncle247:
Virtual kill faster
all na gambling naw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sadio Mane Doesn’t 'Know How To Play’ FIFA (Photos) / Oparanozie Bus-Stop In France Named After Super Falcons Star / Qatar 2022: World Cup Opening Ceremony In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.