Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home (49994 Views)

Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi / Abdulkadir Kure Son, Umar Sues Mother, Siblings Over Late Father’s Property / Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by Ingocof(m): 11:12pm On Jan 22, 2021
Sunday Igboho can not do that, Garba Sheu will defend you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by bobowaja(m): 11:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
Ingocof:
Sunday Igboho can not do that, Garba Sheu will defend you
Which garbage? Same man that aketi don send him keep shut knockout?

19 Likes

Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by Positiveminds(m): 11:24pm On Jan 22, 2021
E Don Be ooo
Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 22, 2021
Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by SouthNigerian: 12:57am On Jan 23, 2021
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Oooh. Oooh... Lol. I go drink to stupor tonight to rejoice with my yoruba prople.

Mazi is watching this events and he is filled with joy and delight.

All Ndigbo congratulate Yorubas, let us work together as allies. We dont need to be united, we are not same people, very different, but as allies for social progress.

God punish seriki fulani and scatter his family back to futa jallon.

Tueh! I spit on his household. God punish him.

You are right man, we can work together as allies... Cheers.

16 Likes

Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by Cantonese: 1:16am On Jan 23, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Somebody should tell Seriki that the meal people are cooking for his tribesmen will be unfinishable.

Jungle don dey near maturity

Taaaaaaaaaa. Make we hear word abeg.
Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by marsman: 1:17am On Jan 23, 2021
Asgard13:

You mean Am?
Face your ebonyi and audio ESN

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by nedu666: 1:18am On Jan 23, 2021
Just like that all yorubas effort and hardwork towards succedding buhari in 2023 has gone up in flames. Omashe oo. Yoruba ronu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by AsiwajuNdigbo: 3:13am On Jan 23, 2021
Listen to what seriki people said.

He said, “The Seriki of the community; son of Seriki Sasa just told me that he could not go to the scene but he learnt that their houses have been burnt. Many of our women have dispersed and they are looking for their children. They are living in fear now.”

Ask the danboroba if zanfara and katsina will be better calamity for him to experience than ibrappa situation.

That seriki would already be dead by now and his wife and his virgin yanrinyas would first be raped and then dispatched to slave market to be trafficked for income. Instead to be grateful and thank Igboho they are complaining. Send mofos to sokoto where their sultan say bandits knock door to door. Let them see what bandits do to houses and its occupants. Ungrateful bastards.

See news from zanfara and sokoto. Danboroba.

10 Likes

Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by Labooness: 5:12am On Jan 23, 2021
Lol. Imagine
Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by Ishilove: 5:26am On Jan 23, 2021
I hope all those having orgasms over this action realise that there are Yoruba people living in the north too? You people don't know what you are playing with.

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by rafcrown(m): 5:30am On Jan 23, 2021
They refused to address the issues of destroying farms by cattle rearers, rape and kidnapping incidents.
Very slow in all activities. This is just the beginning.

15 Likes

Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by Kilishihunter: 5:31am On Jan 23, 2021
Ishilove:
I hope all those having orgasms over this action realise that there are Yoruba people living in the north too? You people don't know what you are playing with.
So the unprovoked killings kidnappings and raping should continue abi When you corner even a chicken to the wall it will surely have no choice but to fight back Let's see how this goes

35 Likes

Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by mainkendo: 5:34am On Jan 23, 2021
grin
Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by Yankee101: 5:34am On Jan 23, 2021
Eyah

Innocent people will suffer if Buhari dosen't stop his fulani brothers from killing Nigerians indiscriminately

I'm all for immigration. But you must respect the laws of the land you're settling into. You can't come and be killing the locals. Won't work. Danfodio succeeded in the days of illiteracy, poverty and ignorance. No one can repeat that again.

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan Reveals His Salary, Says No “Jumbo Pay” For Senators / Zamfara Ex-Commissioner Sex Scandal: Girl Threatens To Release New Video / Only 10 Nigerian States Economically Viable, 17 Bankrupt [see Details]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.