Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,666 members, 7,955,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:14 AM

Herdsmen & Sunday Igboho’s Supporters Clash In Oyo; Two Feared Dead - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen & Sunday Igboho’s Supporters Clash In Oyo; Two Feared Dead (61036 Views)

Sunday Igboho's Supporters Storm The Court In Cotonou (Photos) / No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen / Amotekun Officers Open Fire In Oyo, Two Killed, Scores Injured | (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen & Sunday Igboho’s Supporters Clash In Oyo; Two Feared Dead by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
bonechamberlain:
you can state whatever fallacies, lies and rubbish but like I earlier said your end is near. The whole of west Africa only one small tiny tribe causing havoc. After 2023 you should be very worried. Maybe we would give u guys ur dose of jihad so you would know how it feels

I don't lie to justify what I say.

u can't just wake up and accusing fulani of ur atrocities while criminals amongs u are covered. many people are killed in abia today by 2 southerners tribes, but u will not see it and u will be blaming Fulani.
whatever u are thinking for fulani after 2023 will not happen and don't forget that buhari is not the only fulani that ruled nigeria and many fulani will rule after him by the grace of God.
Re: Herdsmen & Sunday Igboho’s Supporters Clash In Oyo; Two Feared Dead by Goodness10(m): 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
BlessedNuel:
E don hapun....Nigeria jaga jaga.. everything scatter scatter.

na from clap he take dey enter dance
Re: Herdsmen & Sunday Igboho’s Supporters Clash In Oyo; Two Feared Dead by redsun(m): 12:54am On Jan 24, 2021
They are more like a state-sponsored terrorist group with the sole barbaric agitation to live like early men and women at the destructive detriments of the 21st-century inhabitants.
Re: Herdsmen & Sunday Igboho’s Supporters Clash In Oyo; Two Feared Dead by nasoeb: 9:05am On Jan 24, 2021
Ecbatana:
The audacity with which the Fulanis commit atrocities all over the country is disturbing. Two weeks ago, an old farmer harvested his soya beans and gathered it into a big pile. He decided to go hire a pick up or truck that will convey it to the threshing ground. On his return to the farm several hours later, a Fulani boy was grazing his herd on the soya beans. He confronted the boy and threatened to deal with him. The boy stood his ground and dared the old man to touch him, he also let him know they have AK47 at home before disembarking with his cattle.

The Fulanis are radical barbarians. The saddest part is that they have the backing of the government of the day.
I bet to disagree. People keep avoiding the fulanis like there is something special. Fulanis are dwelling on the disunity in southern nigeria to perpetrate their evil because no tribe will fight for the other. When the south is ready especially the regions that are on the receiving end (igbos and yorubas) then we all will declare operation destroy fulanis from southern and north central. I bet you the fulanis won't stand it 3 days. Absolutely nothing the federal government can do. How many military personnel and police do we have and how many places can they be at once.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen & Sunday Igboho’s Supporters Clash In Oyo; Two Feared Dead by DonroxyII: 9:16am On Jul 24, 2021
Buharidgeneral:

Se Oro niyen
Where is Sunday Igboho now you Ignorants

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen & Sunday Igboho’s Supporters Clash In Oyo; Two Feared Dead by DonroxyII: 9:19am On Jul 24, 2021
Angelfrost:

You fail to understand the real danger here...

You can manhunt and even arrest or kill Mr. Sunday, but you can't eradicate the movement he has started, neither can you remove the currently spreading ideal he has sold to his people.

The truth remains.... Fulanis have overstayed their welcome in most parts of the South!!! I blame them solely and wholly for this. They took their hosts' hospitality for granted.

The ball now lies in their court to make things right... They have to champion the cause to weed out all bad elements from their midst, except of course they are all bad elements... You don't keep silent when your people are messing up, and expect people not to think you are complicit in the evil... Silence in the face of evil is also EVIL!!!
So how many Yorubas are now protesting now ... He has been arrested as predicted and Nigeria would diplomatically keep him in Benin than in Nigeria .... infact, they will even give Benin Monies or Moratorium to keep him under lock ....

How many Westerners or Ibarapa are now Protesting

You all are yet to understand Freedom Fighting in Nigeria !
Re: Herdsmen & Sunday Igboho’s Supporters Clash In Oyo; Two Feared Dead by DonroxyII: 9:19am On Jul 24, 2021
hotwax:

Oga Igbo..you no sabi Sunday Igboho.

Read about modakeke Ife war. He don deal with military for years...na namdi kanu u call am?
How market bro

I am a Yoruba not Igbo .... I wish Igboho soft landing but I stated the means he was going about it all was wrong !!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bruce Fein's Open Letter To Buhari / Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge / Breaking: PDP Sweeps Rivers Rerun Elections- Premium-Times(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.