Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice (20610 Views)

Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) / FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It / FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by 9jaBloke: 5:56am On Jan 23, 2021
Auxtin85:
They are all criminals, those you think are not criminals are supporting the criminals.

Supporting a criminal makes you a criminal
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by Coolpro63: 5:56am On Jan 23, 2021
It is well
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by Auxtin85(m): 5:57am On Jan 23, 2021
9jaBloke:

Supporting a criminal makes you a criminal

That’s why I said they are all criminals

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by GeneralPula: 5:57am On Jan 23, 2021
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by Loveheals01(m): 5:59am On Jan 23, 2021
The only language those guys understand is iron hands

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by ecomalchemist(m): 6:00am On Jan 23, 2021
Well, precautions must be taken at all times.

Affordable megatron 30,000mah and 50,000mah powerbanks, fast charging cords, with 4 output units, type c and normal usb cord. payment on delivery within Lagos and Nationwide dispatch. Retail // Wholesale deals available

Check sign
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by 9jaBloke: 6:00am On Jan 23, 2021
NaijaFutbol:
Herdsmen live in the forests. Are they wild animals?

The same place kidnappers go to hide their victims.

And all kidnap narratives indicate that the kidnappers are fulani

"Not all are bad" but the good keep quiet and do nothing while the bad rampage.

Rubbish
All those residing illegally in the forest should be ejected. The law abiding ones that live among people should be left alone.
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by Neddstark: 6:02am On Jan 23, 2021
This is a call for Fulanis in other parts of Nigeria to start being vigilant about their misfit brothers who do crime and label them bad. I do not subscribe to sacking the Fulanis either but the ill of kidnapping just has to stop. How can you be travelling on a road to your hometown only for your vehicle to be brought to a stop by bastards who are not indigenes will kidnap you and milk you dry. It is a horrible thing.

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by Freestainworld(m): 6:07am On Jan 23, 2021
[quote author=missiret post=98344721]how do we separate them sir?[/quuote] maybe by using microscope
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 23, 2021
247Dior:
it's even the acclaimed good ones that usually invite the bad once

If we are truthful to ourselves, we know that the 'moderate' and 'extremist' dichotomy is what is being used here. The so called moderate ones claim non involvement while the extremists get their hands dirty.
Who funds and provides logistics and reconnaissance services to the extremists? The moderates.

3 Likes

Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by focus7: 6:12am On Jan 23, 2021
If we can't reach out to FFKon nairaland maybe his supports here can tell us how we can identify the killer herdsmen.
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 23, 2021
I pity the F.OOLS that ever take this man serious.
How do you guys even listen to someone who speaks from 22 sides of the mouth?
I will respect persons that stick to one ideology and sacrifice for it..not the ones that keep swinging in the breeze.They gets no respect from me!
How do you guys do it?
Cos I'm not blaming ffk now but the audience that still hang around him

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by backnbeta(f): 6:24am On Jan 23, 2021
FFK, how do you separate wheat from shaft when they are so interwoven? It's about time we start telling the truth and stop the ass licking! The truth is; all of them should be driven out of the bushes because the kidnappers hide and kill their victims in the same bushes but they never try to apprehend them undecided

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by SoBright101: 6:34am On Jan 23, 2021
Every Nigerian is free to live anywhere in the country legally.
You can't infringe others livelihood
Present documents that prove you are residing in the bush legally and your identity. Is that too much to ask for security purpose?
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by seniormallam(m): 6:47am On Jan 23, 2021
The good ones should help the security agencies to fish the evil ones out but instead they will be covering, imagine the seriki Fulani of Oyo saying Sunday Igboho should not worry that he is scolding the boys that did the job, he's he high on cheap drugs?
Seriki Fulani that has cars worth over #15m from selling cows of 80k and 100k isn't it obvious he's benefiting from the kidnappings,
When even Alaafin of Oyo don't have checkpoint to his palace, the seriki Fulani has 3 checkpoints, you know the reason na, the evil ones always put security in place

They should vacate the forest and come live with us in the town, we didnt ask them to leave Oyo state, come and rent house and live like human beings, Igbo's and Yoruba's don't live in bush in the north, they rent house and pay electricity and water bill

2 Likes

Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by DelphiOracle(m): 6:47am On Jan 23, 2021
inoki247:
Make dem buy or rent some land and use am du ranch at least nobody will hate on dem for having a ranch...
I think that will solve the problem. But the fear is with time, the Fulani may extend the ranch themselves till it covers the land.
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by omosuper(m): 6:52am On Jan 23, 2021
All this one na political statements. FFK is fully in support.
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by Mrpojj(m): 6:57am On Jan 23, 2021
prigoz:
I support him on this, let the fulanis weed themselves the bad egg amongst and hand them over to security agents. Some people do not like FFK not because of massage but because he always criticizes Buhari which I see as proper thing in democracy.

Fulani will never weed themselves of the bad eggs
Because they are one and the same

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by Bbass1990(m): 6:57am On Jan 23, 2021
Thank u ffk you really tried,pls come up with modality to separate d wheat from the chaff.
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by pickatyouu: 6:59am On Jan 23, 2021
I don't subscribe to that too, since it's still a one Nigeria at the moment every one is entitled to their movement. What we should tackle is insecurities and get accuate correct information gathering.

Check my signature biko
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by Mintum: 7:00am On Jan 23, 2021
Did anybody give ALL fulanis quit notice? Aketi said they should all leave the forests and only the ones causing trouble at ibarapa were given quit notice by Sunday Igboho.
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 23, 2021
olaNL:
I am also of this opinion. It is not right to blame all Fulani people for the action of a handful of them. And as Nigerians, they are free to reside in any part of the country as applicable to people from other tribes
Every Fulani herdsmen is a potential killer once they felt a little threat.

I have met a lot of them, spoken with them, and the only way they react to threat is to attack you with a weapon.
they are illiterate and were trained to kill

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by raypapy(m): 7:03am On Jan 23, 2021
Tovard:
Sincerely, not all fulanis are bad. I have stayed with few of them are humans. But that doesn't mean the way things are going now, we shouldn't check them or put them on a high jump or else what happen in the NE, NC, NS will start to happen in SW and it wont be funny. These people don't have human sympathy or have fear for anything even in the army, they believe they are superior than any other officers.

Fulani and those call Bororo are same but different in Nigerian understand..is like Nigeria and Niger ..my ogogoro advice everyone should hold his territory well
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by junketer(m): 7:03am On Jan 23, 2021
olaNL:
I am also of this opinion. It is not right to blame all Fulani people for the action of a handful of them. And as Nigerians, they are free to reside in any part of the country as applicable to people from other tribes
Nobody is saying that they are not free to live anywhere in the country but what we are saying is they should rent a place or buy land and build a place that they'll stay in, just like everyone else. But no, they take over people's farm lands and they kill and maim and rape.
Do you see anyone telling the fulanis staying in towns all over the south to leave? NO!. It's the ones In forests that are dangerous.
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by sammirano: 7:04am On Jan 23, 2021
Thats your foolish opionion.
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by yeman1(m): 7:06am On Jan 23, 2021
All fulanis having one or two comma in their entire lives. They are not fu.ckin good
. Yesterday, one was passing and was told to move his cow from the main road , and he didn't see us as someone is talking to him. And if you talk more they are ready to kill the person. The land that is not yours . Na wa oh.. no human feelings
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by LastProphet: 7:07am On Jan 23, 2021
EKONGKING:
I dont see Nigeria lasting more than 10 years ,with the way things are going . The problems are not just confined to one region. Nowhere in nigeria is safe ,that coupled with massive poverty ,suffering and general hopelesness.

Which is still mostly caused by the Muslim north, bearing too many children in order to surpass Christian population is at the core of the problem we are in today so the best thing is to separate. The bandits and terrorists etc you hear today are the almajiris of yesterday both from the north and northern Muslim neighbor countries like Niger, chad etc
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by blasterman(m): 7:12am On Jan 23, 2021
why do u ppl even quote this man?
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by GidiCars: 7:22am On Jan 23, 2021
Thiwalade:
Omoluabis as the good ones are fondly called. Most Yorubas are easy going, tolerant, wise(not to be mistaken for intelligence), peace loving creatures who are slow to react with violence unless provoked(akin to the gentle strides of a tiger).Sadly, this is perceived as weakness and possibly her greatest undoing. They attach great importance to respect in her culture. Party lovers with a great penchant for material things. Cunning in many of their dealings possibly to mask true intentions causing an aura of distrust between yorubas and others.

What I admire about most yorubas is deep thinking and ability to think ahead making them a master tactician.

N.B. Yorubas are never cowards, Obasanjo, FELA, Funmilayo ransome kuti, and now Akeredelu are testament to this.

In the meantime, let's watch how they play the game.

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by joseph1832(m): 7:22am On Jan 23, 2021
What if Arewa or whatever they are called tell all Yorubas to leave the North? I'm sure FFK and this Sunday Igboho or whatever his name is, has very concrete plans to rehabilitate them, no?.
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by membranus: 7:22am On Jan 23, 2021
jeeqaa7:
wait till they give u quit notice in your own land

They don't have any land where they can give quit notice.

The lands they are occupying in the north belong to the Hausas. They invaded them and assume authority over them.

And we are not against the Hausa settlers, we are against the fulani invaders, and we know the difference between them.

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by Cherez: 7:23am On Jan 23, 2021
Schoolshoe:
You are saying this because you are protected by your security convoy, so they don't pose as a threat to you. You are saying this because you are not one of those farmers the Fulani herdmen destroyed their farms when they deem it fit. All herdmen in the forest are potential threat to the life of farmers, villagers and travellers. All thanks to the audacity to commit atrocities they have gotten, through their lifeless president. They should be evicted.

Not that bro
Honestly these herdsmen make the Fulanis seem bad but they're not entirely that bad
I used to live in Awka and they lived peacefully and were also into other businesses at Amansea & Garrki
They sell onions, beans, pepper & tomatoes also in almost every major town in Anambra & my dad even gave them a room free to sleep & shop to trade free also
The major problem is the herdsmen especially the wicked blood-hungry ones
Every Nigerian has a right to peaceful coexistence and this is what Fani is saying here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Blair House For Meeting With Donald Trump (VIDEO) / Sahara Reporters Work For Terrorists – Nigeria Army / Tompolo Embarks On ‘fasting And Prayers’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.