Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice (20608 Views)

Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) / FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It / FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by Optional09: 11:55am On Jan 23, 2021
you’re confused how can you wa t Odudwa Republic and still want Fulani
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by sweetrace(f): 1:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
pafra:
How do you separate killer herds men from heads men?

Give all of them quick notice.

This is wrong!
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by Oblang(m): 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2021
pafra:

How do u separate Evans from Igbos?
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by SoBright101: 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
At least Evans was arrested, how many Fulani herdsmen has been arrested?

Oblang:

How do u separate Evans from Igbos?
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
It’s good that everybody is ready to return to their father’s villages. It will be better for all so we can all reap what we have sown.

I already know the houses in my town belonging to non indigenes I will be moving into. Let them continue to spread this narrative. We just dey observe.
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by Oblang(m): 11:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
SoBright101:
At least Evans was arrested, how many Fulani herdsmen has been arrested?

Where were u when the killers of fasoranti's daughter were arrested?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/388258-police-arrest-four-suspects-in-fasoranti-daughters-murder.html
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by SoBright101: 11:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
Is this all you got? Ok, Any update on the arrested killers?

Oblang:

Where were u when the killers of fasoranti's daughter were arrested?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/388258-police-arrest-four-suspects-in-fasoranti-daughters-murder.html

Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by Oblang(m): 12:10am On Jan 24, 2021
SoBright101:
Is this all you got? Ok, Any update on the arrested killers?

Their case is in court. They are currently being remanded in prison by the court..
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by Coolgent(m): 8:00am On Jan 24, 2021
pafra:

FFK knew what he is saying much morethan you (Nairaland rat grin)
Do u think those Fulani in the north will just fold their hands while you are castigating their brothers.
Yoruba/Igbos has multi billion business in the north compare to those herdmen
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by Coolgent(m): 8:06am On Jan 24, 2021
Dovegrey:
All fulani people are terrorist

Ah so all igbos are...
Kidnappers
Yahoo boys
Drugs traffickers
Baby factory owners
Cultists?
You cant use the action of few to criminalize all of them
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by Whois(m): 11:31am On Jan 24, 2021
Am (always) disappointed in FFK
Re: FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice by ikande7: 10:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
A killer will always remain a killer no peace for the wicked,they should leave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov Abiodun Suspends Aide, Abidemi Rufai Over Alleged $350,000 Fraud In US / Six Vital Sections Of Lagos Anti Open Grazing Bill / Eid Ul Mawlid: FG Declares Tuesday, October 19 Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.