Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Only For The Genius - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Only For The Genius (206 Views)

Meet Sarki Abba The Genius That Was Made To Rewrite WASCE / 7 Small Things That Can Make You Smarter; No. 2 Is For The Genius. / Only The Genius Can Uncover The Secret Message In This PICTURE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only For The Genius by seanjost: 7:23am On Jan 23, 2021
Nairaland geniuses, please indulge us. I reckon there's more than one way to this though...

Re: Only For The Genius by Stephenomozzy(m): 7:59am On Jan 23, 2021
Can i remove/rotate the match stick in the plus sign? Giving 5 - 7 . Basic arithmetic will give 2 sha. But algebra will say -2
Re: Only For The Genius by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:59am On Jan 23, 2021
Buy another box of matches and place one horizontally in front of the 5

Re: Only For The Genius by okikijamal(m): 8:11am On Jan 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: Only For The Genius by Kingkyle1(m): 8:52am On Jan 23, 2021
Remove the vertical(I) stick on plus(+) sign then put it in that 5 to form 9. What you will have is now 9 and 7,then the horizontal(-) plus sign left will serve as minus sign. So you have 9-7=2.

(1) (Reply)

Live, Study & Work In The Uk, Spain And The US / Bachelors And Masters Degree In Business (no JAMB Or GMAT Needed) / Unable To Open Nairaland With My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.