Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Am I Considered Lazy For Doing This? [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Considered Lazy For Doing This? [Picture] (1299 Views)

Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) / Am I Considered A Mulatto? / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Considered Lazy For Doing This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:37am On Jan 23, 2021
1. I woke
2. I prayed for myself, family, friends, enemies, and most importantly, haters
3. I exercised
4. I showered
5. Ate groundnuts and banana
6. I'm sunbathing
7. I'll soon go back to bed to sleep

So, am I lazy for doing this? What do you think I should be doing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Considered Lazy For Doing This? [Picture] by Chidexthebest: 8:40am On Jan 23, 2021
Saturdays are for chilling and maxing
Re: Am I Considered Lazy For Doing This? [Picture] by cappucino925(m): 8:49am On Jan 23, 2021
iLegendd:
1. I woke
2. I prayed for myself, family, friends, enemies, and most importantly, haters
3. I exercised
4. I showered
5. Ate groundnuts and banana
6. I'm sunbathing
7. I'll soon go back to bed to sleep

So, am I lazy for doing this? What do you think I should be doing?
Saturday morning
boss make us happy small
Re: Am I Considered Lazy For Doing This? [Picture] by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:58am On Jan 23, 2021
That's how saturday ought to be!!

Man do give-away joor
Re: Am I Considered Lazy For Doing This? [Picture] by chatinent: 9:01am On Jan 23, 2021
What do you need toothpick for when you can do mvcixx, mvcixx, mvcizxxx.
Re: Am I Considered Lazy For Doing This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:41am On Jan 23, 2021
cappucino925:
Saturday morning
boss make us happy small

I'm the adviser/chairman of Beggars Association of Nigeria (BAN).

Before you're allowed to beg, request, or ask for anything anywhere on the Internet, even if it's toothpick, you need to register with 20k. You can pay it twice.

After the 20k registration, you can request for as much as you want in a year, but your total requests (in financial worth) shouldn't be more than 21k. Another year, you renew with the current registration fee.

I handle the registration. Only 2 people from Nairaland have registered and these are the only 2 people I listen to their requests as a BAN adviser/chairman.

You can join us by registering with just 20k. If you don't have, borrow. If you don't have where to borrow, wait till you have.

After registration, your request will be approved. This is how we do things now. We follow rules and regulations.

You can pay with Bitcoin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Considered Lazy For Doing This? [Picture] by Blabbermouth: 10:02am On Jan 23, 2021
iLegendd:

I'm the adviser/chairman of Beggars Association of Nigeria (BAN).

Before you're allowed to beg, request, or ask for anything anywhere on the Internet, even if it's toothpick, you need to register with 20k. You can pay it twice.

After the 20k registration, you can request for as much as you want in a year, but your total requests (in financial worth) shouldn't be more than 21k. Another year, you renew with the current registration fee.

I handle the registration. Only 2 people from Nairaland have registered and these are the only 2 people I listen to their requests as a BAN adviser/chairman.

You can join us by registering with just 20k. If you don't have, borrow. If you don't have where to borrow, wait till you have.

After registration, your request will be approved. This is how we do things now. We follow rules and regulations.
You can pay with Bitcoin.
I just messaged your oga @JoeClef, and he said I have the privilege to request for a max. amount of #23,000. I think it's a nice association, how do I pay the registration fee (Bitcoin is not an option)?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Considered Lazy For Doing This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:53am On Jan 23, 2021
Blabbermouth:

I just messaged your oga @JoeClef, and he said I have the privilege to request for a max. amount of #23,000. I think it's a nice association, how do I pay the registration fee (Bitcoin is not an option)?

#Smile

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Considered Lazy For Doing This? [Picture] by VictoriaNkechi(f): 11:40am On Jan 23, 2021
hmmm
Re: Am I Considered Lazy For Doing This? [Picture] by Tony142: 11:41am On Jan 23, 2021
No, u are not lazy, naso life suppose be

1 Like

Re: Am I Considered Lazy For Doing This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
VictoriaNkechi:
hmmm

Wink

No, don't reply — just smile when you read it.
Re: Am I Considered Lazy For Doing This? [Picture] by Solearr: 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2021
iLegendd:

Wink

No, don't reply — just smile when you read it.
Oppressing broke boys since 2005
Re: Am I Considered Lazy For Doing This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
Solearr:

Oppressing broke boys since 2005

No one is financially broke — they are just mentally broke. When their brains catch up, they'll all rise financially — it's just a matter of time and focus.

With the money in this world, everyone will be a millionaire and there will be billions left for animals to share. Nothing to oppress.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Considered Lazy For Doing This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2021
Tony142:
No, u are not lazy, naso life suppose be

Sure?
Re: Am I Considered Lazy For Doing This? [Picture] by Tony142: 10:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
iLegendd:

Sure?

Lol

(1) (Reply)

We Meet Yesterday And He Is Asking Me Out Should I Go / She Claims She Is A V / TheGidRedpiller Needs Your HELP With This!! (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.