Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Tipper Crushes Motorcyclist To Death In Anambra (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tipper Crushes Motorcyclist To Death In Anambra (Photos) (25957 Views)

Tipper Crushes Father Of 30 Children To Death In Kogi (Graphic) / Tipper Driver Crushes Motorcyclist To Death In Anambra (photos) / Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tipper Crushes Motorcyclist To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Slynation(m): 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
Tipper Vs Okada...no chance of survival at all for any unfortunate soul, RIP
Re: Tipper Crushes Motorcyclist To Death In Anambra (Photos) by lilvicky68(m): 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
Damiriel:
Do you want an express NIN?
DM we would get it over to you in 30mins
Payments after confirmation
Una don start again?
Re: Tipper Crushes Motorcyclist To Death In Anambra (Photos) by angelfallz(m): 6:58pm On Jan 23, 2021
Reckless driving is, in my opinion the number 1 cause of road accidents in Nigeria.
Re: Tipper Crushes Motorcyclist To Death In Anambra (Photos) by edlion57(m): 7:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
Damiriel:
Do you want an express NIN?
DM we would get it over to you in 30mins
Payments after confirmation
where is ur location
Re: Tipper Crushes Motorcyclist To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
edlion57:
where is ur location

Abuja.. Will send you the soft copy so you print out.
Re: Tipper Crushes Motorcyclist To Death In Anambra (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
Terrible...RIP to the dead...
Re: Tipper Crushes Motorcyclist To Death In Anambra (Photos) by edlion57(m): 7:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
Damiriel:

Abuja.. Will send you the soft copy so you print out.
ok
Re: Tipper Crushes Motorcyclist To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Omezif(m): 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
Driving with the influence of something that causes drowsiness is dangerous.
Re: Tipper Crushes Motorcyclist To Death In Anambra (Photos) by wonder233: 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2021
They are the most reckless road users. I don't know why someone won't value their own lives. The other day, I saw one of them delivery okadas parked at a bend, it was pitch dark and he was in a blind spot, I wound down and tried getting his attention, he could hear me, but deliberately ignored me, he made sure he didn't even look in my direction, I said to myself, see this one, he go just die sara...for telling another one to park well, he started saying no be your mate dey drive Benz, ordinary big daddy wey you get bla bla bla...
Nazgul:
I would have easily blamed the tipper driver for recklessness, but considering how these okada riders drive these days, I'll rather blame the okada man.

Those guys behave as though they have spare lives stashed away somewhere pending when it will come in handy.

A friend of mine killed one with his car last two years, the okada guy just joined the major road from a street recklessly without even looking out to see if there's an incoming vehicle. That was how he made the innocent guy a murderer.

It will take the grace of God for you a private car owner to go out to work and return 365days with hitting any of them.

Rip to him.

1 Like

Re: Tipper Crushes Motorcyclist To Death In Anambra (Photos) by TrueChristians: 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”
Re: Tipper Crushes Motorcyclist To Death In Anambra (Photos) by ecomalchemist(m): 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
In a bid to earn a living nigga was crushed to death by a tipper.

Everyday you wake up, give thanks to nah because living in Nigeria is amongst 1000 ways to die.

Real life, go figure.

Affordable megatron 30,000mah and 50,000mah powerbanks, fast charging cords, with 4 output units, type c and normal usb cord. payment on delivery within Lagos and Nationwide dispatch. Retail // Wholesale deals available

Check sign
Re: Tipper Crushes Motorcyclist To Death In Anambra (Photos) by ThinkSmarter: 10:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nazgul:
I would have easily blamed the tipper driver for recklessness, but considering how these okada riders drive these days, I'll rather blame the okada man.

Those guys behave as though they have spare lives stashed away somewhere pending when it will come in handy.

A friend of mine killed one with his car last two years, the okada guy just joined the major road from a street recklessly without even looking out to see if there's an incoming vehicle. That was how he made the innocent guy a murderer.

It will take the grace of God for you a private car owner to go out to work and return 365days with hitting any of them.

Rip to him.
there z nothing like grace of god here.
If u learn to drive carefully with good tyres and break, u won't hit anyone.
Don't drink n drive.
Reduce ur speed in town/city centres/jnc.
And also, always stay at alert cuz a pedestrian, children riding bicycle, old men/women, okada riders will act funny infront of ur car without notice.
Re: Tipper Crushes Motorcyclist To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Nazgul: 11:12pm On Jan 23, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
there z nothing like grace of god here.
If u learn to drive carefully with good tyres and break, u won't hit anyone.
Don't drink n drive.
Reduce ur speed in town/city centres/jnc.
And also, always stay at alert cuz a pedestrian, children riding bicycle, old men/women, okada riders will act funny infront of ur car without notice.
This post exposes two things.

1. You've never driven a car in a busy City in Nigeria

2. You've never driven a car at all.

When you drive in Nigeria you'll understand why you need the grace of God cos most commerical bus drivers and okada riders drive under the influence of drugs and alcohol.

This means that even if you're driving at 60km/h on a major road, a drug influenced okada rider can swerve into your lane for no reason causing you to loose control and either hit him or hit another vehicle or swerve and hit a tree or pole to avoid both.

1 Like

Re: Tipper Crushes Motorcyclist To Death In Anambra (Photos) by nwele2017: 11:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
What a hell is wrong with Anambra!! Anambra is lately on news for bad reasons this days.
The only news you hear from Anambra lately are news like these:
.Tipper crushes motorcycle to death....
.A pushes his 23 years old girl friend from the fifth floor of a 5 story- building...
. A 15 years old boy uses his grand mother for money ritual.....
These news are too much for small state like Anambra.
Re: Tipper Crushes Motorcyclist To Death In Anambra (Photos) by ThinkSmarter: 10:50am On Jan 24, 2021
Nazgul:

When you drive in Nigeria you'll understand why you need the grace of God cos most commerical bus drivers and okada riders drive under the influence of drugs and alcohol.

This means that even if you're driving at 60km/h on a major road, a drug influenced okada rider can swerve into your lane for no reason causing you to loose control and either hit him or hit another vehicle or swerve and hit a tree or pole to avoid both.
Weldone sir, the only car owner and driver.
See! Driving is a skill like playing football and other games.
Not everyone is qualified to play a particular game/sports.
Everyone is not supposed to pass driving test in a normal scenario.
But here in Nig, once u hv access to the car key, u re off to the road.
Know that there are exceptionals and experts in various fields like educ, sports etc.
There re good drivers
Re: Tipper Crushes Motorcyclist To Death In Anambra (Photos) by ThinkSmarter: 10:50am On Jan 24, 2021
Nazgul:

Re: Tipper Crushes Motorcyclist To Death In Anambra (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
osamz007:
GOD SAVE US FROM EVIL

GIVE US THIS DAY OUR DAILY BREAD
U again prophet kezia

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suicidal Nigerian Man Who Was Scammed In Dubai Tells His Pathetic Story / Dangote Truck Accident In Zambia Kills 8 On The Spot, Others Injured... Photos / Awka-Onitsha Expressway Collapses, Commuters, Motorists Stranded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.