Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Help ! I’m Devastated And Heartbroken - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help ! I’m Devastated And Heartbroken (1394 Views)

I'm Depressed, Sad, Down And Heartbroken. / I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm / Is This Love,lust Or Stupidity. Help Please, I’m Devastated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help ! I’m Devastated And Heartbroken by Morningblues: 9:41am On Jan 23, 2021
Hey guys! So I meant this guy on Instagram 3 month ago and we began chatting! His good looking and well to do. Due to us getting to know ourselves we fall inlove. I’m based in Edo state while he is based in Abuja. So last week Friday, I went to visit him in Abuja and we spent some time together. when we were together he ask to check my dm on Instagram which I ignore and told him not to, that is snopping through my privacy embarassed. He told me I’m hiding a lot from him( truth is I’m not hiding anything from him) I just don’t want him to see weird crazy chat I had with my friends and numerous crush before we meet, I don’t want him to Nurse uneccessary doubt in his mind, he told me okay. Later that day I went to him and apologized and even tell him I will show him my Dm and everything. I begged him, he told me it okay that he has forgiven me and that I shouldn’t worry! We went to being normal again playing, laughing and watching movie together happy. So I left his place to travel back to Edo state, on Monday I came back , Tuesday morning he told me he fell that he broke his leg and that his pain I tried to pet him and make sure his doing well and we responded fine fine, until Wednesday night, if I call he won’t respond , if I text he won’t respond. We didn’t Querrel or had any argument, he just stopped communicating with me I’ve called, Text and do everything, he keep ignoring me on Thursday afternoon he sent a text that * I should keep chatting with the people that makes me feel comfortable * which I didn’t understand what he meant by that he told me his mad at me , that I’m chatting with other people that y I refused him to check my phone that I’m a liar . I told him but we settled the matter and u told me you weren’t angry . So why all this lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed cry cry I’ve been texting ,begging and calling to ask him for forgiveness! He has stoped communicating with me, he doesn’t text me back or reply me ! Guy I’m devastated and heartbroken � cry cry cry cry sad : this is the second guy I’ve dated and felt true love for . I don’t know what to do. I really love him and I feel so hurt deep down.

P.s Pardon my grammar pls

I’m devastated cry cry
Re: Help ! I’m Devastated And Heartbroken by DSC7: 9:50am On Jan 23, 2021
Chaiiii......

You did not tell us about the sexcapades.....

Thats the only part that can wake me up to tell you what to do....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help ! I’m Devastated And Heartbroken by Wolenice(m): 9:53am On Jan 23, 2021
The truth is the phone and Instagram DM issue is just a flimsy excuse. The guy is already done with you after he has satisfied his sexual urge with you for days you stayed with him. You are not his main babe or you are not qualified to be his main babe from his assessment of you. Please, move on. Next time, don't make yourself cheap sexually by visiting a guy you barely know...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help ! I’m Devastated And Heartbroken by InfernoNig: 9:54am On Jan 23, 2021
Sign from above. He has chopped and cleaned his mouth, manipulated you using your DM as an excuse to cut ties. Na wa for guys. My sister just move on. Biko.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help ! I’m Devastated And Heartbroken by Humanoid01(m): 9:57am On Jan 23, 2021
Brotherman don play you local. If you had sex with him when you visited him, then forget about him, you need to move on.
Re: Help ! I’m Devastated And Heartbroken by Abbey117(m): 9:58am On Jan 23, 2021
Pèlé dear.
The best thing for you is to move on.
You gave him reason to doubt you that very moment you said "no" and he showed you he never loved you the moment he texted you that message.

Without trust in any relationship, such relationship will be built on a foundation made with elephant cement.

It won't last na the meaning

2 Likes

Re: Help ! I’m Devastated And Heartbroken by Redxy(m): 9:59am On Jan 23, 2021
Forget the Instagram shit
The guy has seen another kpekus to be inserting his gbola, which he fancies more than yours, so moveee!

2 Likes

Re: Help ! I’m Devastated And Heartbroken by richmond500: 10:00am On Jan 23, 2021
just forget him and move on.

u were used and dumped, at least u will gain experience on how to handle a relationship next time or u could pay another guy back just like I wanted to pay the next girl that will come my way.
I couldn't get over my girl of 4yrs, I just had to move on and had plan not to fall for any girl and if i get another one and she gives me the chance, I'll break her heart cos I felt any lady out there will break mine at the slightest opportunity. I may be wrong but experience thought me that.

Na people weh never get experience deh fall yakata for love.

Use and dump them, except they put ring on ur finger, there is 98.72% chance ur next relationship will also end in tears so u better not be on the loosing side when that happens.
Re: Help ! I’m Devastated And Heartbroken by zyzxx(m): 10:16am On Jan 23, 2021
sad angry you me a guy, within the space of 3 months and you have gone to meet him, you already deeply in love that is too cheap

I am so sorry, the guy in question to me, he is still a stranger... You already gave him what he want, so nothing to chase again.

That a big mistake from you.

I pity your ass, better dust yourself up and face the reality of life

1 Like

Re: Help ! I’m Devastated And Heartbroken by Cutehector(m): 10:28am On Jan 23, 2021
grin
Re: Help ! I’m Devastated And Heartbroken by Cholls(m): 10:32am On Jan 23, 2021
My brothers should we tell her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help ! I’m Devastated And Heartbroken by Avast(m): 10:35am On Jan 23, 2021
Morningblues:
Hey guys! So I meant this guy on Instagram 3 month ago and we began chatting! His good looking and well to do. Due to us getting to know ourselves we fall inlove. I’m based in Edo state while he is based in Abuja. So last week Friday, I went to visit him in Abuja and we spent some time together. when we were together he ask to check my dm on Instagram which I ignore and told him not to, that is snopping through my privacy embarassed. He told me I’m hiding a lot from him( truth is I’m not hiding anything from him) I just don’t want him to see weird crazy chat I had with my friends and numerous crush before we meet, I don’t want him to Nurse uneccessary doubt in his mind, he told me okay. Later that day I went to him and apologized and even tell him I will show him my Dm and everything. I begged him, he told me it okay that he has forgiven me and that I shouldn’t worry! We went to being normal again playing, laughing and watching movie together happy. So I left his place to travel back to Edo state, on Monday I came back , Tuesday morning he told me he fell that he broke his leg and that his pain I tried to pet him and make sure his doing well and we responded fine fine, until Wednesday night, if I call he won’t respond , if I text he won’t respond. We didn’t Querrel or had any argument, he just stopped communicating with me I’ve called, Text and do everything, he keep ignoring me on Thursday afternoon he sent a text that * I should keep chatting with the people that makes me feel comfortable * which I didn’t understand what he meant by that he told me his mad at me , that I’m chatting with other people that y I refused him to check my phone that I’m a liar . I told him but we settled the matter and u told me you weren’t angry . So why all this lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed cry cry I’ve been texting ,begging and calling to ask him for forgiveness! He has stoped communicating with me, he doesn’t text me back or reply me ! Guy I’m devastated and heartbroken � cry cry cry cry sad : this is the second guy I’ve dated and felt true love for . I don’t know what to do. I really love him and I feel so hurt deep down.

I’m devastated cry cry

If you had sex with him the last time you visited him, sorry you have been used. If you didn't have sex, then move on with your life.
Re: Help ! I’m Devastated And Heartbroken by prince2pac(m): 10:50am On Jan 23, 2021
brother man don collect,

Re: Help ! I’m Devastated And Heartbroken by farady(m): 11:16am On Jan 23, 2021
Just put yourself together and move on. I wonder why some girls would readily give their bodies so easily.
Re: Help ! I’m Devastated And Heartbroken by Jasonjay101(m): 11:37am On Jan 23, 2021
Just forget this your story, first of all no guy takes you instagram slay queens seriously. Secondly, he DMed you and within 3 month you already visited to give him your body which further proves you're just one one them. Lastly, he already has a mind towards you that you are just one of the ig hoes and trying to check your dm and you refusing further proves you're one. he believes if he can dm you and 3 month you're already in his arms then you probably have many other people you do visit like that from your dm.
My advice is for you to move on and forget all these ig flings you girls always do if you're actually not one of the IG hoes.

5 Likes

Re: Help ! I’m Devastated And Heartbroken by baralatie(m): 11:43am On Jan 23, 2021
DSC7:
Chaiiii......

You did not tell us about the sexcapades.....

Thats the only part that can wake me up to tell you what to do....
choi
Re: Help ! I’m Devastated And Heartbroken by baralatie(m): 11:44am On Jan 23, 2021
Jasonjay101:
Just forget this your story, first of all no guy takes you instagram slay queens seriously. Secondly, he DMed you and within 3 month you already visited to give him your body which further proves you're just one one them. Lastly, he already has a mind towards you that you are just one of the ig hoes and trying to check your dm and you refusing further proves you're one. he believes if he can dm you and 3 month you're already in his arms then you probably have many other people you do visit like that from your dm.
My advice is for you to move on and forget all these ig flings you girls always do if you're actually not one of the IG hoes.
shocked
Re: Help ! I’m Devastated And Heartbroken by Shortyyy(f): 11:57am On Jan 23, 2021
You see their comments right? They know themselves.

I hope you learn your lesson.

Don't get too attached to people, have your fun, and keep it moving.

He must've swept you off your feet in the few days you spent with him. Made lots of futuristic promises, and treated you like a princess. Lmfao
And you thought you've found "the one".

When it comes to things like this, never let your guard down. Enjoy the moment, but don't let it get to your head.

When the fun is all over, dust your ass and get back to your busy life, if he calls fine, if he doesn't, move on like it never happened.

Never beg for someone's love or acceptance. Please never do that.

1 Like

Re: Help ! I’m Devastated And Heartbroken by mosdii(m): 12:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
Vagina People Are Useless...All Of Them

3 Likes

Re: Help ! I’m Devastated And Heartbroken by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
Cholls:
no bro let's not tell her..

kpekus was meant to be choppedgrin
Re: Help ! I’m Devastated And Heartbroken by baralatie(m): 12:12pm On Jan 23, 2021
Avast:

If you had sex with him the last time you visited him, sorry you have been used. If you didn't have sex, then move on with your life.
ehn
Re: Help ! I’m Devastated And Heartbroken by Mikester: 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
Stop giving sex to guys anyhow and stop extorting them. Doing this, you might find the healthier relationship you yearn for....Moreover, raise your standards. You seem to be too cheap

1 Like

Re: Help ! I’m Devastated And Heartbroken by boxer022(m): 1:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
You need to take things easy with yourself my dear, I have taken time to go through what you wrote and digested every detail. I like the fact that you stood your ground on not allowing him peruse through your privacy. I know for a fact that he will never agree to let you do same. I want you to know that the love you had for him was not reciprocated. You really loved him which he saw and took advantage of it. I am a guy and can't say such a thing to the girl I love. As I said earlier, take things easy with yourself, I know for sure that you will get over this and you will meet a good guy who will love you in return.

2 Likes

Re: Help ! I’m Devastated And Heartbroken by kesandu94684: 1:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
Re: Help ! I’m Devastated And Heartbroken by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
That's so sad... Please,I'm coming to Benin city next week...Let's see and Talk while I'm around.
Re: Help ! I’m Devastated And Heartbroken by Morningblues: 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
boxer022:
You need to take things easy with yourself my dear, I have taken time to go through what you wrote and digested every detail. I like the fact that you stood your ground on not allowing him peruse through your privacy. I know for a fact that he will never agree to let you do same. I want you to know that the love you had for him was not reciprocated. You really loved him which he saw and took advantage of it. I am a guy and can't say such a thing to the girl I love. As I said earlier, take things easy with yourself, I know for sure that you will get over this and you will meet a good guy who will love you in return.

Wow how do move on and forget about him, the sweet memory we had keep coming back and it’s actually hurting me cry cry so bad. Been calling and texting all to no avail. It hurt cheesy the last time I had this kinda feeling was last 2yrs I’m 25yrs old. I try to move on but it pretty very hard I will admit . cry cry
Re: Help ! I’m Devastated And Heartbroken by Morningblues: 1:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
Y’all have actually done well wink smiley But moving on will be very difficult and stressful, I just can’t forget about him, someone we were laughing and playing, cooking and playing game together just decide to leave, the memory keep coming back and it killing me. I’ve tried to associate with friends and love ones and go out, but they not helping matters. I just hope I get the courage to move on, because my mind is telling me he will come back cry cry

Pls don’t insult me ! Love will actually mess up your brains if you isn’t strong !!
Re: Help ! I’m Devastated And Heartbroken by BobFischer(m): 1:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
Morningblues:

Wow how do move on and forget about him, the sweet memory we had keep coming back and it’s actually hurting me cry cry so bad. Been calling and texting all to no avail. It hurt cheesy the last time I had this kinda feeling was last 2yrs I’m 25yrs old. I try to move on but it pretty very hard I will admit . cry cry

dont worry about him...

i'm available... You may find this weird but if you get to know me, you'll be obsessed with me.
Re: Help ! I’m Devastated And Heartbroken by Angy55(f): 1:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
Landlady is around grin to take care of him.

Take heart ehn! You will be fine with time.

1 Like

Re: Help ! I’m Devastated And Heartbroken by boxer022(m): 1:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
Morningblues:

I understand you perfectly, but as I said earlier the love you had for him was not reciprocated. You cannot continue to dwell on this. Even if he decides to answer you, he is doing it out of pity and not love. I can't force you to do what you don't want to do, the ball is in your court, decide for yourself what you want for yourself.
Re: Help ! I’m Devastated And Heartbroken by aktolly54(m): 1:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
Morningblues:

I’m devastated cry cry
upload your pics on your nairaland profile, if you are cute you might meet another lucky nairaland
Re: Help ! I’m Devastated And Heartbroken by dannex4adx(m): 1:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
boxer022:

You are a good person just like me. Pls follow this advice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is Olamide Sef!! Aka Baddo Snear! / Shocking: Nigerian Man Kicked Out By White Lover For Not Cooking / Men, You Don't Need To Be Handsome For A Girl To Fall For You, Just Do This 3 T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.