Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

I Want To Cut Ties With My Best Friends - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Cut Ties With My Best Friends (1677 Views)

What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members / My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man / Are Best Friends Worth It? Mine Abandoned Me In The Streets Of A Foreign Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Cut Ties With My Best Friends by Davidblen(m): 11:56am On Jan 23, 2021
I'm a 21 year Old student , 400level I have a good part time that pays well so I don't have any financial problems for now , I have four best friends they all are yahoo boys and they always try to use their flashy lifestyle to intimidate me, they even go as far as trying to threaten to leave me if I don't join them but all those threats were empty cus we have all been together since we were 12,
last week one of them opened up to me that their money was not pure as they did some enhancements to gain the money, I was suprised and shocked

nairalanders I don't know what to do, I have been advised by my dad to cut ties with them, I have tried but it seems they are not willing to cut ties with me, they still recharge my phone every week ,please what can I do please ,
Re: I Want To Cut Ties With My Best Friends by Sundrus: 11:59am On Jan 23, 2021
Ur papa don give u better advice, u still come here come dey ask mumu qwestion undecided

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Cut Ties With My Best Friends by Ynix(m): 12:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
Guy there is a way out on how to handle those guys and then you move one if you want to understand it better. Call me on 08144146212.
Re: I Want To Cut Ties With My Best Friends by Richy4(m): 12:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
You told us that you have a part time job that pays... and money was not your problem

And now you can't listen to your dad because they recharge your phone weekly... Am I missing something here?

9 Likes

Re: I Want To Cut Ties With My Best Friends by Caaz: 1:09pm On Jan 23, 2021
continue accepting their Greek gifts
Re: I Want To Cut Ties With My Best Friends by ibechris(m): 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2021
Listen to ur dad and be grateful u did.

U see all those boys into this man eat man thing called yahoo,time is the only thing that will vindicate u.

U have to do it by all means possible.

Good luck to u.
Re: I Want To Cut Ties With My Best Friends by etrouble: 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2021
I can help you report them to EFCC. When EFCC keeps them for some years, by the time they come out, you are in Canada because even Buhari is planning to relocate to Canada
Re: I Want To Cut Ties With My Best Friends by iamL(f): 4:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
U want to cut ties but u are accepting thier gift don't worry soon u will see the end product of greed.
Re: I Want To Cut Ties With My Best Friends by macnino399: 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
Davidblen:
I'm a 21 year Old student , 400level I have a good part time that pays well so I don't have any financial problems for now , I have four best friends they all are yahoo boys and they always try to use their flashy lifestyle to intimidate me, they even go as far as trying to threaten to leave me if I don't join them but all those threats were empty cus we have all been together since we were 12,
last week one of them opened up to me that their money was not pure as they did some enhancements to gain the money, I was suprised and shocked

nairalanders I don't know what to do, I have been advised by my dad to cut ties with them, I have tried but it seems they are not willing to cut ties with me, they still recharge my phone every week ,please what can I do please ,
Determination
Start by avoiding them
Cut the hang out and gisting

Please tell me which part time Job your doing. I really want to be involved. Thanks.
Re: I Want To Cut Ties With My Best Friends by prince2pac(m): 6:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
bro japa, I can't even be friends with fetish people.... You already have something that is paying you well. how much is it that they recharge for you that you can't afford...

even if you can't recharge up to that amount yourself, manage since you got a job.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Cut Ties With My Best Friends by Stevenbright(m): 7:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
Maybe they have used u for enhancement, reason why they recharge your phone weekly!

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Cut Ties With My Best Friends by aarin29642: 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2021
U want to cut ties but u are accepting thier gift don't worry soon u will see the end product of greed.
Re: I Want To Cut Ties With My Best Friends by anthonyuncle(m): 10:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
na long throat and to feel belonged dey do you
Re: I Want To Cut Ties With My Best Friends by Blessedchild24(m): 12:15am On Jan 24, 2021
Davidblen:

Connect me with them abeg I wan blow grin
Na play o I no get time for trouble now
Re: I Want To Cut Ties With My Best Friends by Mikester: 6:47am On Jan 24, 2021
Greed is one of the fastest ways for a man to die. Don't give in to it. By the way those aren't friends indeed. They're just pretenders... . In fact you're very lonely.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Cut Ties With My Best Friends by Gidariro: 9:29am On Jan 24, 2021
Davidblen:

1. You're a student with no financial problems
2. Your childhood friends are the so called diabolical Yahoo boys
3. Some of them threatened you to leave their group
4. Your dad has asked you to cut ties with them
5. You dont want to leave them because you still get financial support from them occasionally
6. 1, 3 , and 5 contradictory

Note: when the repercussions of blood money visit your so called friends, you will not be spared because you are also complicit.
Re: I Want To Cut Ties With My Best Friends by TrueChristians: 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
When we are saved by faith in Christ, we should feel compelled by Jesus’ sacrificial gift of love to give to others as well. After all, the Bible says that faith without works is dead. By letting his light shine through us, we give glory to God.
Re: I Want To Cut Ties With My Best Friends by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
Richy4:
You told us that you have a part time job that pays... and money was not your problem

And now you can't listen to your dad because they recharge your phone weekly... Am I missing something here?
Seems op is confused!
Re: I Want To Cut Ties With My Best Friends by Nazgul: 4:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
You're a 400l student, and at 21 age is greatly on your side. Cut off from them and focus on graduating while maintaining your part time job. After your service you can always get a great job and enjoy your legally gotten wealth peacefully.
Re: I Want To Cut Ties With My Best Friends by merieam16(f): 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
Blessedchild24:

Connect me with them abeg I wan blow grin
Na play o I no get time for trouble now
buh u get time for trouble later grin
Re: I Want To Cut Ties With My Best Friends by frozen70(f): 9:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
Davidblen:

You are the next in line if you don't stop taking free bies from them

Start withdrawal methods with them

They have already exposed themselves to you and they want you to join them

(1) (Reply)

Advice!!! I'm Planning On Arranging Thugs To Beat My Sister / See Married Woman / Man Dies By Choking On A Se.x Toy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.