Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) (51683 Views)

Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa / Qatar Based Nigerian Celebrates Rochas Okorocha's Departure With A Cake- Photos / Dino Melaye's Classmates At Baze University Surprised Him With Cake - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by nwekeugochukwu: 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
A Nigerian soldier, Sire Eneh Gozieboy, who is currently serving in Borno state, chose to celebrate his birthday in a unique way, IgbereTV reports.

He decided to use a loaf of bread, since cake wasn't available.

He shared the photos on his Facebook handle, as he celebrated his birthday on Friday, January 22.

Sharing the photos, he wrote;

''Happy birthday to me
Say a nice prayer

As for the cake all my life I never had a chance to cut a cake, and presently I can't afford to bake one now so I decided to cut bread, besides all na flour."
https://www.facebook.com/100005050560222/posts/1764573417054327/?app=fbl

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by nwekeugochukwu: 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
More

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ok
we've seen it

Bye

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nice... Cute and gallant Sojoji.!.. May God bless and protect you... And may He reward you abundantly for all your sacrifices serving this country. Amen! Happy Birthday to you!

205 Likes 10 Shares

Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by TimFisher2: 12:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
undecided

Don’t tell me you have joined stingy military-men association (SMAN)

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by Addme: 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
Forget bros, you are simply a SMAN Chairman in Borno.
Happy birthday all the same..

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by Samirana360(m): 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
may this never be ur last birthday, hoping for more victorious years ahead. God's protection, happy birthday bro

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by LMS1(m): 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
I PRAY THIS WONT BE YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY.

BUT N20 biscuit is too much for u officer

why not GO for TOM TOM!cheesy

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by adadike(f): 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2021
Bia nwokem, come back home! You are celebrating with bread while the people killing your colleagues over there are given presidential pardon and state banquet

146 Likes 12 Shares

Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by blinking001(m): 1:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
May God continue to keep you save..amen

5 Likes

Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 1:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
so this one wants to die?

we lived in societies without military men in the past

government created a problem and still proffered solution

they use our brothers as cannon folders

turn our brothers to killing machine without conscience

what is the difference between military and cultism,

military is legal cultism

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by Orire001: 1:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
OK. Happy birthday!!!

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on my signature.
Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by Nbestdone: 1:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
Hmmm
Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by princeogbeide1(m): 1:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
Some selfless people defending Nigeria while our leaders are killing us in the name of politics. The efforts of the good ones will not be in vain.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by BigConcept: 1:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
It is well

1 Like

Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
Samirana360:
God's protection, happy birthday bro

With #10,050 only, you simply become a Longrich partner.

This qualifies you:

(1)For a Longrich Membership Code
(2)For weekly bonus.
(3) Leadership and upgrade bonus.
(4) All paid travel expenses
(5) Car fund

And more...

No registration fee.

Chat: /+2348076258858
Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
My only concern is why and how such a fine boy go join army via RRI. That's a bloody coporal you're seeing there for crying out loud.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by simhosting: 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
Naija
Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by iyanumiv(m): 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
IT IS WELL
Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
A Nigerian soldier, Sire Eneh Gozieboy, who is currently serving in Borno state, chose to celebrate his birthday in a unique way, IgbereTV reports.

He decided to use a loaf of bread, since cake wasn't available.

He shared the photos on his Facebook handle, as he celebrated his birthday on Friday, January 22.

Sharing the photos, he wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100005050560222/posts/1764573417054327/?app=fbl

What are Igbo's thinking joining Nigerian Military??
Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by b3llo(m): 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
Congratulations
Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by TrueChristians: 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
shocked

Happy birthday gallant Soldier

Kingrefreshed:

What are Igbo's thinking joining Nigerian Military??

How do you mean??

1 Like

Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by Turantula(m): 1:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
Dey there dey waste while your mate dey collect euros and hilux for Zamfara

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by FreeSpirited: 1:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
So it is, young, innocent and handsome Nigerian soldiers from the Southeast and south west that Nigeria keep wasting on Bokoharam..smh..why not use Fulani and Hausa soldiers?
Imagine if we had a regional security system how it would have been more patriotic for soldiers like him to fight and defend his fathersland....so sad we waste people like this in the north on needless insurgency...May God be with our boys over there and end this useless regime for us

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Sacked!!! / Presidency Justifies Sowore's Rearrest, Says He's Person Of Interest To DSS / EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.