Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) (51695 Views)

Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa / Qatar Based Nigerian Celebrates Rochas Okorocha's Departure With A Cake- Photos / Dino Melaye's Classmates At Baze University Surprised Him With Cake - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by Swerve4me: 1:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
Happy Birthday Soldier. You are right. Any flour product may be used to improvise in such unusual circumstance.

Pls make sure you watch ur back as you de celebrate.

Wait o! Na mortar I de see so for background abi? I know say this NA go de use piss to cool their mortar as in one Hollywood film wey I watch.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by Nigeriadondie1: 1:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
undecided
Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by EtovalRealEst: 1:09pm On Jan 23, 2021
grin Happy Birthday from us to you on behalf of the CinC.
Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 23, 2021
abeg no be one day
forget about stingy man association.. nah wetin some of us dey do
Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by Bruno3000(m): 1:09pm On Jan 23, 2021
WTF is he doing there? he sounds too smart to be in N.A.

2 Likes

Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by uglodoh(f): 1:10pm On Jan 23, 2021
Happy birth gallant soldier. God bless you mightily .
Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by Bbbwings: 1:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
Photo ops propaganda
We know how it ends.

1 Like

Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
Third pix shows he was looking above shoulder to be sure no bullets were coming
Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by perdollar(m): 1:12pm On Jan 23, 2021
Useless igbo man. Saboteur!
Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 1:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fine guy..... your type no suppose dey there, you have to be in the office at Abuja.
My prayers for you is that you won't die serving this nation. God bless you. Hope say you are not mean to innocent civilians.

1 Like

Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by Bbbwings: 1:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
Pls who knows his rank
Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by illicit(m): 1:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
Na pose dis one dey go pose for war front....

Happy birthday sha
Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by ehix89(m): 1:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
A beautiful life hanging on a balance. Enjoy gallant soldier, a man of great courage.
Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nawa o so na igbo boys these military dey send go bornu to fight bokoharam , see fine boy o!

1 Like

Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by Jaftee(m): 1:17pm On Jan 23, 2021
is that really a gun or toy?
Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 1:17pm On Jan 23, 2021
I wish i could have your aza, brother. You deserve encouragement, the gallant one! Hbd
Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by NewDelhi(m): 1:18pm On Jan 23, 2021
Bbbwings:
Pls who knows his rank
Bruno3000:
WTF is he doing there? he sounds too smart to be in N.A.
Bbbwings:
Pls who knows his rank
That's a coporal. If you wan join army, join through the officers cadre and not RRI. He's too fine to be a korofo (RRI)

3 Likes

Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by shegra58: 1:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
A Nigerian soldier, Sire Eneh Gozieboy, who is currently serving in Borno state, chose to celebrate his birthday in a unique way, IgbereTV reports.

He decided to use a loaf of bread, since cake wasn't available.

He shared the photos on his Facebook handle, as he celebrated his birthday on Friday, January 22.

Sharing the photos, he wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100005050560222/posts/1764573417054327/?app=fbl
Suffering and smiling on top 58k salary drop that gun and quit to be zoo soldier
Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 1:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
HBD to my gallant soldier, my concern is that archaic AK 47 his holding when Shekau mehn dey carry machine gun about.....

1 Like

Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by providencia(m): 1:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
You don't mean it. Instead of him to be planning his resignation and deliver himself from the most stupid war ever in history. he is busy celebrating.
No be igbo man I dey see so? shocked sad shocked

1 Like

Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by samsam2019: 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nothing worth celebrating in a soldier.

I said what I said
Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 1:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ok
Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by Farid24224(m): 1:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
FreeSpirited:
So it is, young, innocent and handsome Nigerian soldiers from the Southeast and south west that Nigeria keep wasting on Bokoharam..smh..why not use Fulani and Hausa soldiers?
Imagine if we had a regional security system how it would have been more patriotic for soldiers like him to fight and defend his fathersland....so sad we waste people like this in the north on needless insurgency...May God be with our boys over there and end this useless regime for us

I don't understand what you are trying to say amigo, Fulani soldiers? Southeast soldiers?
Mister they are all soldiers.... Why categories them again with their region/tribes again... A Nigerian soldier is a Nigerian soldier, whether he is from Dakata, Kano State or from Awka, Anambra.
Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by UwaMmebii(m): 1:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
How I wish I can reach this my Igbo brethren, I'll offer him 15m to set his life and forget that jungle he is serving.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by BigCowH0rn: 1:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
Igbo soldiers in the North East

Hausa soldiers in the West and East flogging and shooting people.

Using the soldiers in their own land and tribe will fix a lot of issues in the country. During the war the US did it to grate success. When invading Italy they used Italian Americans and it works but Nigeria own get k leg.

2 Likes

Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 1:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
BIA NWOKEM!!

LEAVE THIS NONSENSE WORK AND COME BACK HOME AND LEARN TRADE!!

I WILL PERSONALLY TEACH YOU AUTO PARTS AND SET YOU FREE AFTER 3 YEARS WITH ENOUGH FUND TO START YOUR OWN SHOP!

LEAVE THIS USELESS FULANI ARMY BEFORE THEY SET YOU UP AND KILL YOU!

DON'T INVOLVE YOURSELF IN A WAR YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!

resign now before its too late for you!

SEE THE USELESS RETCHED GUN THEY GAVE YOU WHILE THEY GAVE THEIR BOKO BOYS GOOD MUNITION!

YOUNG MAN RESIGN NOW AND COME BACK HOME!!

1 Like

Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by SoNature(m): 1:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
perdollar:
Useless igbo man. Saboteur!

You people become unnecessarily emotional whenever you see Igbo names serving in the military. Well, everyone does not have your sort of terrible mentality.

1 Like

Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by Oizee(f): 1:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
happy birthday, you shall live to celebrate many more fruitful years......dis too Sha pass...
Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by 360command: 1:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
Why can't we we set a GoFundMe account for the soldier.

1 Like

Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by providencia(m): 1:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
UwaMmebii:
How I wish I can reach this my Igbo brethren, I'll offer him 15m to set his life and forget that jungle he is serving.
Please save a soul. That should be his Facebook

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are You Willing To Pay N178,000 Monthly For A 24-hour Electricity Supply? / Presidency Justifies Sowore's Rearrest, Says He's Person Of Interest To DSS / Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.