Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,114 members, 7,845,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) (51701 Views)

Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa / Qatar Based Nigerian Celebrates Rochas Okorocha's Departure With A Cake- Photos / Dino Melaye's Classmates At Baze University Surprised Him With Cake - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by vikgreen01(m): 2:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
Congrats man

No b everybody go die...!!!
Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by Pharaohny: 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
Orire001:
OK. Happy birthday!!!

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on my signature.

How much do you sell HP folio 13
Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 2:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
Such a fine guy in such place cry
Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by Steve0979(m): 2:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
NewDelhi:

That's a coporal. If you wan join army, join through the officers cadre and not RRI. He's too fine to be a korofo (RRI)
so if u join as an officer u will not go to borno .stop misleading pple
Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by FreeSpirited: 3:03pm On Jan 23, 2021
Farid24224:

Started a problem? Who? There are threats in the North East and soldiers are fighting there in respective of their tribe, region and religion... And for you information, the Muslim soldiers at the forefront are as much as the the Christian....And how can you say the South is safe

It's better you stop looking into who is a Christian or who is a Buddhist whenever our Army are fighting... That's just useless and uncalled for.
Just shut the fvvck up...since Bokoharam started can u ascertain how many soldiers of southern extraction have lost their lives compare to Northern soldiers that are posted to the south
Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by zudozz: 3:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
Thats wt u people voted abi rigged us into..

Next now boko haram might keel him (GOD FORBID!) and that is the end.
Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by Orire001: 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
Pharaohny:

How much do you sell HP folio 13

Kindly check my thraad or message me on my whatsapp number
Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
SoNature:

I'm sure your comment will be different if you had seen a name from the north.

Make una get sense na.

All the tribes are fighting Boko Haram in the north east.
But you know this war against Boko haram na scam na.
Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by designated100: 3:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
See the useless gun that he's given to fight Bokoharam. Even the bandits and bokoharam foot soldiers are more well-equipped with assault wepons than the Nigerian soldiers.
Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by perdollar(m): 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
SoNature:

You people become unnecessarily emotional whenever you see an Igbo names serving in the military. Well, everyone does not have your sort of terrible mentality.
am I ur problem Mr man
Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by Iykoto86(m): 3:48pm On Jan 23, 2021
And some fools in nairaland we say we are unpatriotic while we are dying for this useless contraception.
Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by sarahjesus: 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
Hbd sir.
God keep and bless you
Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by sacajawea: 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
NewDelhi:

That's a coporal. If you wan join army, join through the officers cadre and not RRI. He's too fine to be a korofo (RRI)
What is the Difference between the Two
Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by Dreyton36: 3:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
This kind handsome guy just decide to go join Nigeria military of all country

Omo you're on your own, no be me your they protect
I no even fit advice my enemy to join naija army sef sad

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by BeigJawnson(m): 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
A Nigerian soldier, Sire Eneh Gozieboy, who is currently serving in Borno state, chose to celebrate his birthday in a unique way, IgbereTV reports.

He decided to use a loaf of bread, since cake wasn't available.

He shared the photos on his Facebook handle, as he celebrated his birthday on Friday, January 22.

Sharing the photos, he wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100005050560222/posts/1764573417054327/?app=fbl

long life to you Lance corporal of tha nigeria army.
Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by NewDelhi(m): 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
sacajawea:

What is the Difference between the Two
I gave a comprehensive answer on this weeks ago. I'll tag you for an answer
Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by pat077: 4:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
They post southerners in the army to the North to be killed by bokoharam while they post northerners to the south to terrorist us and protect the Fulani herdsmen ravaging the south. That is one Nigeria for u.
Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by Akudaisi: 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
Umu Biafra wasting their life for nothing
Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by Yankee101: 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
Igbo and yoruba soldiers full borno while hausa ones dey abuja, Lagos, airports, borders, special duties etc making money and living large
Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 4:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
Chai,see the gun this young man is supposed to use to defend himself against Boko haram,see as e dey like Confederate rifles used during the U.S civil war... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2021
Happy birthday to you...We pray that you last long....
Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by Coinbased: 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ok
Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by Farid24224(m): 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Just shut the fvvck up...since Bokoharam started can u ascertain how many soldiers of southern extraction have lost their lives compare to Northern soldiers that are posted to the south

Dammmnn!!!

You won't just get it.... There's nothing like Southern soldiers or Northern soldiers...Oh maybe it's because the Northern Soldiers are better.... Right?
Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by FreeSpirited: 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
Farid24224:

Dammmnn!!!

You won't just get it.... There's nothing like Southern soldiers or Northern soldiers...Oh maybe it's because the Northern Soldiers are better.... Right?
It's not that hard... I have close friends and family members from the south that are posted to the north...and a number of new recruits from the south are usually posted to the north to face Bokoharam, of which many of them do die there...that's the point ...it's better they use the formula of consigning soldiers from the north to insurgent areas instead of usually drafting soldiers of southern extraction to the North
Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by Farid24224(m): 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
FreeSpirited:

It's not that hard... I have close friends and family members from the south that are posted to the north...and a number of new recruits from the south are usually posted to the north to face Bokoharam, of which many of them do die there...that's the point ...it's better they use the formula of consigning soldiers from the north to insurgent areas instead of usually drafting soldiers of southern extraction to the North

A Soldier won't matter fighting anyone and at anywhere as far it is within the nation he swore allegiance to.
Re: A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) by Aladdin1(m): 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
Slay-king soulja boy!.No wonder Bokoharam and Bandits kills them so easily.galantry is different from peagantry.Happy birthday to him.i pray they would not write RIP over his head in jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

14 Time Bombs Awaiting Buhari- Daily Trust / Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. / Group Photo Of APC Presidential Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.