Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice (65901 Views)

Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders / Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by Iykoto86(m): 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2021
That'to show you how brain dead this guys are.in the face of all this challenges,this fulanis are still flexing thire muscles . Losers already.
Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
JooEeL:

That bastard is not a yoruba man. I could stake my life savings on it.

Fulanidiots everywia...

He is not Fulani. He is 100% IPOBian.
Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by akinsmyk(m): 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
He should be given Kanu treatment. We the Yorubas prefers to live with peaceful Fulani herdsmen than terrorists IPOB. Sunday Igboho is on his own

Speak for yourself pls. Who are the we? Most Yorubas don't want them. So just speak for yourself and family
Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by Iykoto86(m): 4:21pm On Jan 23, 2021
Slimslimqq:

https://www.thecable.ng/igp-orders-arrest-of-sunday-igboho-over-eviction-notice-to-herdsmen
funny set of guys,this fulanis are very insensitive and they will pay for all this.
Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by Iykoto86(m): 4:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
akinsmyk:

Speak for yourself pls. Who are the we? Most Yorubas don't want them. So just speak for yourself and family
he is just being sarcastic.

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by vince2016(m): 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
AmuDimkpa:
I have been reading through this Sunday Ighogho thing and there is nothing wrong in trying to live. Being alive is the most important thing for any human and safety should be the basic responsibility of any responsible government. Buhari has failed and governors in the south have failed woefully too.
That said, Isn’t is laughable that Yorubas are just on the edge and are supporting Sunday but are always online insulting Kanu. If you want progress and liberation, then stop supporting evil no matter who is at the receiving end of it.
I wish you all good luck .

Do you even have the idea how many Yorubas that love and support Kanu. See the whole Yorubas may no think the same way but on this issue, I can tell you that majority of Yorubas support the Igbos and the Biafra course One Nigeria is slavery, corruption, ineffectiveness, and continuous poverty for the people.
Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by dayoyak: 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
Who is the presidency? Garba sheu spoke on behalf of IG.
MUMU.
sebi u knw his place, go arrest him now
Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by Iykoto86(m): 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
Protest and get arrested. Igboho is on his own
you will eat your word,time will tell.you will see . ..
Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by Iykoto86(m): 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
Yeah. We are happy that Igboho will be arrested and jailed for life
mark my word, nothing will happen.
Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by lollybee15(m): 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
He should be given Kanu treatment. We the Yorubas prefers to live with peaceful Fulani herdsmen than terrorists IPOB. Sunday Igboho is on his own
You are an impostor, you are not a Yoruba person. Anyone of Yoruba race who is against Sunday Igboho will perish with all his or her household before this year runs out. Ase.
Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by Basher8583: 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
ChoCho54:
Who's this one? Your fathom numerical strength has been exposed. Little by little Nigerians are taking back their country from you murderous usupers.

Im your real father your mum never told you about.

The North decides. We have the numbers. It cannot be taken away from us.
Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
[qu
Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
Iamgrey5:
When Arewa consultive forum issued a quit notice to people in the North what happened to him?

Seyi Makinde is definitely not coming back again. The

He will not be reelected.

Too sure
Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by dahunsi12(m): 4:43pm On Jan 23, 2021
Franking:

Thunder fire u and Jesus.

Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by Farukshy: 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
Slimslimqq:
I see a second protest looming, especially the south west.. A lot of youths are taking this up silently, and u all will be surprised when things go south. We are patiently waiting for them.
Una no go fit do anything. Arrest him and arrest any fool that want to the peaceful Fulani men
Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by darkCoal: 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
Obviously, you've never been victim of those animals called Fulani herdsmen. Was once a victim, they fed their herds with my maize farm, I reported and was told to run for my life next time they come for grazing. Imagine
Fahdiga:
Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by 1nigeriamyfoot: 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
Iamgrey5:
When Arewa consultive forum issued a quit notice to people in the North what happened to him?

Seyi Makinde is definitely not coming back again.

He will not be reelected.

Seyi Makinde is a senseless & direction less governor

Here's a man with no reasonable project for close to 2years he assumed office

Motor park is not a people oriented project and this man have spent billions of naira on that white elephant project

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by IgboWarlord(m): 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
BigSarah:
Not fair, I thought they'd be a military intervention like Kanu's.... Clear sign SE and SS(obigbo) has no levels

Why will there be an invasion?No be Yorubaland?..If na down east now,dem go send special forces...You wey dey talk sey SS and SE no get levels,e be like sey you don high,abi?
Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by kdmi(m): 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
Areas youth gave Igbo's ultimatum no one dare to arrest them

last two weeks a Prof in sokoto gave the Bishop ultimatum no one dare think of arresting him

now,there own was given after killing of Yoruba they are giving order of
arrest

its now an eye opener for the south,you empowered the Fulani's by giving them power to rule. they are now paying you back

wait for ur brother to come with his own MURIC!!!
Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
Icyexpressions:
Fucƙ the government. These Fulani are just creating enemy for themselves on a daily basis. Maybe they think Buhari will be in power after 2023.

its not about buhari being in power its about SULTAN OF SOKOTO BEING THE PRIME MINISTER OF NIGERIA....THEY WILL KEEP ADVANCING THEIR AGENDA DESPITE THE REGION OF THE PRESIDENT
Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by Jaymoney5000(m): 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fahdiga:

Speak for yourself oga!!!
Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by SoBright101: 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2021
Yes bro, they have been doing that long ago, intelligent ones know them and how they operate

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west, some are not Nigerian. They have more than twenty monikers, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different monikers to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.
They dominate this platform. They are evil and restless until their aim is achieved.

boltmach:
I realized that some Fulani and paid apc disguised as Yoruba on this platform my dear do not fall for their fake comments. Wolves in sheep clothing
Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by plentykola(m): 5:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fahdiga:

omo aale yoruba ni e
Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by NipseyHustle(m): 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
Rareoil:

Fulani man disguising has a yoruba.

Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by Emex100(m): 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fahdiga:

for once, use your balls.
Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by Coinbased: 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
Oh
Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by Shokoloko(f): 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Fahdiga1 Fahdiga is not Yoruba but an Ipob Terrorist.
He's in pain Because of his Lord and Savior, Kanu's treatment in the hands of soldiers

Don't you understand sarcasm?
Fahdiga is obviously being sarcastic. He is simply saying "I thought Yorubas preferred to live with Fulani rather than Igbos, and were calling for the head of Nnamdi Kanu
He is not really in support of Fulani occupying Yoruba land
Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by Myself2(m): 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
Idiotic and biased herdsman IGP

Where was he when mumuric and the other bigoted champions of the religion of piss told Rev Father Kukah to leave Sokoto?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos / Governor Udom Emmanuel's Second Term Declaration In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.