Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice (65900 Views)

Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders / Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by Gfash22(m): 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
Good evening...please help a brother...I am in serious need of a job...I have a B.Tech in Building Technology...I am hardworking and versatile...
Phone Number: 08029917484
Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by Prophet777: 7:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
Mr. IGP, you are looking for a big time trouble here in South-West. Quote me anyday anytime. How many fulani criminals have you arrested?

SW is not a region that can succumb to your empty threat.

This is to let know that: We remain committed to getting rid of criminal herdsmen killing, raping and kidnapping our people.

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by lastclaire4(f): 7:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
He should be given Kanu treatment. We the Yorubas prefers to live with peaceful Fulani herdsmen than terrorists IPOB. Sunday Igboho is on his own

Hmm....yorubas!!!
Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by Prophet777: 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
Omo ale jatijati
Fahdiga:
Protest and get arrested. Igboho is on his own
Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by olajizz01(m): 7:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
He should be given Kanu treatment. We the Yorubas prefers to live with peaceful Fulani herdsmen than terrorists IPOB. Sunday Igboho is on his own
impostor,why are you so interested in Igboho,when your coward ipob leader hinde somewhere with some olosho,commanding you to go and die

2 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by Ugandatales: 7:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
istina:

He should be 50 next year

Okay
Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by Illuminados(m): 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
chibuike65:
lol that's why your life is like that I've said what I say, that man is been sponsored by PDP to distablise the country, they need to send military not police
so in your deluded and corrupted mind,pdd is sponsoring sunday igboho?
its a pity...
an animal won't even reason the way you reason
you are beyond repair
dnt wori,it will soon be ur turn
idiota sin cerebro

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by illicit(m): 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
Brooklynsouth:
will a Yoruba man say the same thing To kanu ?

Hmmm, secession is serious shit o....
Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by Segzy19: 8:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
You are mad. We know you already. You are not a Yoruba anything. Stupid cow
Fahdiga:
Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by olajizz01(m): 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
chatinent:

Speak for yourself, man.
The guy is a bastard ipob
Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by omimigaius(m): 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fahdiga:

Where have you seen Fulani herdsmen being peaceful?
You are willingly saying that your are ready to give up your villages to fulani herdsmen.
You cannot claim ignorance about fulani intentions on establishing their emirates and Sharia leadership anywhere they reside. You are just a bastard and a coward.
Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by olajizz01(m): 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
Protest and get arrested. Igboho is on his own
This ipob terrorist again,what is your problem,instead of you to go and find your missing coward leader, you keep masturbating what beyond your sense.
Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by Grace001: 8:48pm On Jan 23, 2021
Cursed country... one Nigeria indeed
Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by olajizz01(m): 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Nice!... That BASTARD Sunday Igboho MUST be TREATED the SAME way the USA TREATED OSAMA BIN LADEN! That bloody terrorist MUST BE VICIOUSLY DEALT WITH, together with those bloody SW politicians bankrolling him to DISRUPT the peace and stability of this great country.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ABEG! NO BE ONLY YORUBAS DEY NIGERIA!

NONSENSE!
It is bad to be Ipob terrorist or Fulani terrorist + APC zombie. Your combination is so bad and irredeemable.

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by kingjahjah(m): 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
see how stupid u think.....
Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by chibuike65: 9:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
Illuminados:

its a pity...
you are beyond repair
idiota sin cerebro
hahahahaha epain them I don't have your time young man, all I know what ever you call his name will learn his lesson after we finish with him, Nigeria is not a banana republic,
Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by chibuike65: 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
Illuminados:

its a pity...
you are beyond repair
idiota sin cerebro
be here making noise
Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by Murketeer: 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
Basher8583:

You cannot fight people with numbers. They decide who rules the country or not. You are either Thier friend or Thier enemy. The repercussion is your own palava.

That's why Igbos can never rule Nigeria because they are not diplomatic
Who are the people with numbers ?...The Fulani?
Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by Murketeer: 10:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
Icyexpressions:

Hey man, I'm not saying Buhari will be the last Fulani that would rule this country and I I'm not saying they don't have the largest population either but the fact it's that, we shouldn't only see this from it macro level alone.

Do you know I hated a girl because of this bullshit? I'm not saying I will be doing her a favor by dating her but I can't even help her either if I'm chanced.

And besides, these people have finally let us all know that there's is huge difference betweeen Fulani ana the northern part.

If you don't believe this then, come to the northern part then you will know what I'm talking about.
The Fulani do not have the largest population in Nigeria...they are even below the Yorubas or Igbos population
Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by OyinO: 1:01am On Jan 24, 2021
The Beginning of the End for Lord Luggard's colony is near. But first, it's good that Fulani deals with the traitors and cowards.
Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by damlawrence101: 3:30am On Jan 24, 2021
U get dis lady piz plenty
E dey useful
discusant:
Are Yorubas ready? It's not all about talking on the www...
Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by Joromih1(m): 7:40am On Jan 24, 2021
Are you saying something tangible?
SilverNorGold:
Nice!... That BASTARD Sunday Igboho MUST be TREATED the SAME way the USA TREATED OSAMA BIN LADEN! That bloody terrorist MUST BE VICIOUSLY DEALT WITH, together with those bloody SW politicians bankrolling him to DISRUPT the peace and stability of this great country.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ABEG! NO BE ONLY YORUBAS DEY NIGERIA!

NONSENSE!
Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:25am On Jan 24, 2021
[s]
Icyexpressions:
Fucƙ the government. These Fulani are just creating enemy for themselves on a daily basis. Maybe they think Buhari will be in power after 2023.

[/s]
Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by NinaArsenal(f): 9:32am On Jan 24, 2021
NipseyHustle:

My gf is not so tight. Will this help to make her tight?
Or can you refer me to any lady that has used it? cheesy... So I can test the effectiveness.
It helps to tighten the vagina.
Chat me up on WhatsApp for more information

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by kayusely70(m): 9:37am On Jan 24, 2021
lastclaire4:

Hmm....yorubas!!!
That Man Is Igbo An Ipobian For That Matter
Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by NipseyHustle(m): 9:49am On Jan 24, 2021
NinaArsenal:
It helps to tighten the vagina.
Chat me up on WhatsApp for more information
Ok no problem
Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by jerry2cino(m): 10:11am On Jan 24, 2021
Sunday! Sunday!! Sunday!!!, how many times I call you?,take am jeje ooo, all dis people wey dey push you for front ehh, if buhari catch you na seriki de bye bye be Dat ooo, so use your head oo or else na dem go use your head, I don talk finish.
Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by Whoube99(f): 10:24am On Jan 24, 2021
Slimslimqq:

https://www.thecable.ng/igp-orders-arrest-of-sunday-igboho-over-eviction-notice-to-herdsmen

And I dare to ask, where was this IGP when yerima shettima ordered the eviction of the Igbo's from the north the other time
Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by Fahdiga(m): 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2021
Shokoloko:

Don't you understand sarcasm?
Fahdiga is obviously being sarcastic. He is simply saying "I thought Yorubas preferred to live with Fulani rather than Igbos, and were calling for the head of Nnamdi Kanu
He is not really in support of Fulani occupying Yoruba land
You got me girl. oil dey your head

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by Caleb91(m): 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
chaloskyx:
HAHAHA SEE OGA LETS BE HONEST NO ONE IS A GOD IN THIS COUNTRY AND CAN BE DISPOSED OF IF THE POWERS THAT BE WILLS IT SUNDAY IS A SMALL BOY AND JUST WATCH HES GOING TO GO QUIET VERY SOON AS THE FG WOULD DEFINATELY PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE
The dreadful abacha couldn't put him in his place it now the useless FG
Let them go and arrest him let the game begin
Re: IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice by GetMeRight: 5:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
balhatus:

WHAT ABOUT THE MISCREANT THAT ASKED BISHOP KUKA TO LEAVE HOST STATE (SOKOTO)
Kukah is an agent of destabilisation and a religion bigot. He's more or less than a living hate. Calling Muslims violent people because of his hatred for Buhari, he deserves more than that.

..... WHAT WAS THE IGP POSITION & GABAGE SHEHU'S POSITION... CAN THIS PEOPLE THINK AT ALL...
They should have allowed Sunday Igboho to do as he likes now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos / Governor Udom Emmanuel's Second Term Declaration In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.